Admit it Veeky Forumsggots, this is the pinnacle of horology and there is no denying it

Admit it Veeky Forumsggots, this is the pinnacle of horology and there is no denying it.

Well uh, there's this thing called an atomic clock...

2013 maymay

Admit it Veeky Forumsggots, this is the pinnacle of horology and there is no denying it.

band is shit tho
had three of them snap on me and my wrists are barely an inch thick

what now?

>stripes
pass

the point is not the fucking stripes.
the point is that you could have rocked a NATO strap

To be expected of resin. It's not worth mentioning.

thinking of getting the a168

Is there any risk of a retard like me fucking up a battery change?
Last time I got a change, on a different Casio watch actually, shit went dead a couple of months later. Totally dead.
Now my f-91w is looking a bit low.

Isn't it cheaper just to get a new one?

Not where I live, no.

>NATO
>not using based zulu strap

it's kinda ugly. also, it's not the pinnacle in that line either. I got the W59 which costs just as much and has more WR than the F91 and looks a bit better and is like half a cm thinner too.

I find analogs more fun to read as well, especially if you wanna know the exact time you're looking forward to. on a digital watch you can't see the whole clock like that in a cyclic fashion. might as well go full smartwatch then.

I really like this model. I personally have the black version and love it. It also has a little backstory as it has a very similar design as old james bond watch.

the f91w is pretty much waterproof despite saying just water resistant

Heretics

fucking nerd

What would people think if they saw you with that watch?

>not the a158w
shiggy diggy

agreed

Non-watchfags will just think you're too poor to buy an apple watch or some other pseudo-status piece.

Watchfags will know that you like watches but are too poor to buy anything interesting.

Just buy another one. What are you? Disloyal? You gotta be committed to your F-91W's.

i need help to identify and answer a few questions i have about a watch, where should i turn? do have pics

Wew, this is the first good looking G-Shoch I've encountered. Very nice.

even warlords use it

can your watch do this tho?

My NATO strap barely fits on my F91W. I doubt a thicker Zulu strap would fit at all.

/wtg/ in /g/

only wrist accessory worth wearing, ever

This is the ultimate Casio watchh and there is nothing you fuccbois can do about it.

Wearing the ae1200 right now, love it.

This is my grail Casio. Actually I'm probably misusing that word because they're not IMPOSSIBLE to get but I haven't bothered because I've got three watches and don't really need more.

fucking fatty, where's your wrist?

wat

>not the b640w
shig dig

that is quite aesthetical and as a f-91w owner i will accept this as a reasonable contender.

hi

what is this, asking 4 friend

my friend have one and its fucking trash

looks like a seiko chronograph

seiko chronograph 4t57

I want this one

You ma nigga