California

>california
>techwear
>functionality

>you
>virgin

>I can't afford Acronym and the functionality of techwear therefore I need to hate on a good techwear fit

Lol OP its okay that you're poor. This guys fit is 100% functional and has pretty epic protagonist vibes.

potion seller core lol

i LOVE this!

Why did you bring up the price tag?

larp on faggots

Most people who are Techwear haters are angry about the fact they can't afford premium trademark fabrics. The guy in the pic is utilizing a lot of technical fabrics. He is completely waterproof with full range of motion. Peak performance if you will.

This isn't LARP its Avant-Garde with some Rick-Tech.

while i don't personally wear techwear, i think people should wear what they like.
the only style i don't think is worth the money is "minimal/scandanavian" looks, but thats just my opinion
it's like buying clothes to look like you have a $100 outfit when you really spent 1k
at least this style has personality.

>protagonist vibes
>not LARP

Whatever you say

Just because something is a vibe doesn't mean its LARPing

how many bags is this fat dude holding

fuck off kakashi

Say what you want, but you nerds wish you had the carrying capacity of this glorious potion seller.
Not that you'd have the strength to carry such things. You're all weak, and techwear boys are strong from years of finely crafting their bodies for exploring urban environments.

Just wait a few years; you and your Jerryboy MCM will all be wearing techwear wondering why you didn't hop on potion seller dick earlier

Is this the same guy from that infamous techwear meet up photoshoot? Does he dress like this every day?

Mad because poor, the thread

>Post obviously is talking shit about dressing in all-black skin covering clothing meant for "functionality" in a state wtih a climate so arid you'll die from heatstroke long before the clothing would even serve it's purpose

>Dumbasses bringing up pricetags.

Lrn 2 reed, we went over context clues in the 6th grade.

We’re reading between the lines.
The dude in OPs pic actually lives in SF area (or at least many of his fit pics are taken there).
SF climate is actually much milder than California’s in general, hence the adage “the worst winter I ever went through was summer in San Francisco”
Anyway, fashion is full of examples where form trumps functionality.
Take Yohji, for example. Flagship store is in Tokyo where the weather makes 90% of the clothes unwearable 70% of the time.
Acronym makes good quality clothes at reasonable prices given the amount of design that goes into them and the fact that they are made in fucking Switzerland.
It’s possible there are people out there wearing “techwear” (a horribly overloaded term) in “inappropriate” conditions but, like I said before, this is pretty standard in designer fashion.
Anyway, I’d suggest that you spend less time worrying about what others wear or do with their money.
It can’t be making you happy or measurably improving your life and you just come across like pic related.

>It’s possible there are people out there wearing “techwear” (a horribly overloaded term) in “inappropriate” conditions

Then they deserve to die from dehydration/heatstroke or hypothermia, then.

>techwearfags think they're the monkeys

you need all those pockets and bags because rent is so expensive in CA

>Techwear in warm climate
I don’t think it can get any more tryhard than this.

so like people on the equator? there are these things called seasons you know dip shit

If you live in the tropics there are barely even recognizeable seasons. If someone lives in southern California, the seasons are basically a warm dry spring and a blistering hot summer. Spending thousands on black hardshells and goretex pants is fucking stupid if you live in conditions like that.

I can understand “techwear” in places like pacific NW due to extremely damp rainy weather, midwest/northeast because of every weather condition and freezing winter.

then ur understanding is shit dump ass

go back to ur slp and yohji threads you tragic faggot

Is this bait or are you mentally retarded?

how're you such a retard

Is techwear the fashion equivalent of autism?

How are you so stupid that you actually replied?

Yeah pretty much. The whole "Dress like a ninja" thing is what happens when the kid from middle school who ran through the halls like an anime character gets some disposable money.