You coppin senpai ?

you coppin senpai ?

deadass them shits clean af
ngl im finna cop and resell and get some reps, no one will know
ya feel me senpai
deadass

With that pricetag, I bet you won't even bear to take out that stupid ass cable tie

Jesus fuck why is there so much branding

if it dint have at least 3 logos or bogos i wouldnt pay moire then 10 dollars for it

Enter every raffle for resale - easy money.

"why" do """they""" do "this"?

damn right im coppin famalam
shit says "shoelaces" on the shoelaces, how could I not cop?
will rock this with my T-shirt that has a picture of a T-shirt on it
deadass

Deadass those shoes would look hella lit with my shirt shirt n shit b

how much can you get from these?

the "best" fakes still look like shit, maybe they'll get better when more pairs are readily available

post modern nigger design by '''''''''''''''''''designer'''''''''''''''''' virgil abloh. misplace logo's, add tie wrap, state the obvious in caps lock helvetic.

end affirmative action in design programmes. end post modernism.

4 figures possibly. With it retailing around $250, anything over $500 is a healthy profit imo

Also the fact that there are very little being sold around the world add to the fact that Off White is hyped as fuck (god knows why, i dont care about them but I love $$$$)

I'm thinking about rich chinese/korean/middle eastern people who won't be able to purchase these at retail so they'll have to resort to buying it from a reseller

Off White is trash, corny as fuck

gonna try and get the air maxes, blazers, jordans and 97's. keeping the 97's and probably sell the rest

lmfao that shirt is legit

Yeah the J's will be the most hyped ones, but not the best...I hope to cop the blazers and prestos. Kind of surprised that Virgil made such a solid collab with Nike since Off White is generally shit. Although the reconstruction idea is basically MM so might resell these and buy the real thing lol.

But are they bangin with shorts?

Probably just gonna cop and keep

depends are they triple white??

i fw the prestos and air maxes

>bear
Bother, idiot.

Mr. "INVERTED COMMA" back at it again with the zipties

u have to enter a raffle to even get the chance to buy them. then u have to travel to london to pick them up in person

glhf

And are they prefect for the summer??

these are actually so sick, I want these or the ghost converse

>off-kike

Hypebeast garbage. Stay poor

So black people learn how to spell