skinacea.com/sunscreen/choose-right-sunscreen.html#.WfeLNJ8o8-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(embed)
Fuck.

TCA peel

Anyone tried it?

How can i get darker skin
im tired of walking out and the ebin joke that my arms are reflecting the sun

I'm not sure there is a way other than to get outdoors more. Make sure you wear sunscreen, stay hydrated, and that you don't stay in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
I'm not a doctor, so do do your own research before following my advice, but I'm pretty sure you won't suddenly develop cancer if you follow steps like those. People who work outside for a living or who obsessively tan often (in the ones I've met, at least) only do one of those things - if even that - and so they're put at a higher risk.

Carotenoid supplements and a spray tan, don't sunbathe

wtf is this and how do i get rid of it?

current routine: morning - cetaphil moisturizer evening - cetaphil cleanser, stridex red, cetaphil moisturizer

thanks!

cetashill
sorry

Can anyone recommend a decent makeup remover that's not retardedly expensive? I have to use waterproof makeup because it's hot as fuck around here

My skin makes me so upset. I rip my hair out in frustration sometimes. I'm pretty sure after trying so many things related to redness that I've got 'butterfly patch'/malar rash, and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. It has destroyed any confidence I had left. Why am I so unlucky.

how can i make my skin whiter, i am mexican male 20 y/o but pretty light skin but not 100% white so i am in this wierd limbo where I look more yellow than anything else. and im not trying to look shit colored so pls help

my bad, im hispanic* white parent mexican parent

I need help finding a replacement for benzoyl peroxide in my routine. My current routine has been cleanse & moisturize in the morning, and cleanse & moisturize in the night, and apply benzoyl peroxide on my face after moisturizing. I have acne-prone sensitive skin with eczema. My cleanser and moisturizer is cetaphil. My moisturizer sometimes leaves my skin looking a little greasy too, but it might just be because I apply too much. If I stop using benzoyl peroxide I get acne. Does anyone know a product or anything I could add to my routine in place of benzoyl peroxide to get rid of acne? Should I just exfoliate once a week or something?

also how do I get more pale/white skin?

>use different sunscreen for face and area under my eyes
>different tone skin

lol

My acne is about to go away but there is still some red spots left. How do i remove them and how do i make sure acne does not return.

Red pill me on la roche posay
Tempted by their hyaluronic acid serum and the rosalaic line.

Wait until it heals and if the red spots are scars then zinc can help

Anyone here have experience with anal bleaching?

Is there any value in using 2.5% BP in the morning, and Glycolic Acid / AHA at night?
Currently I use BP morning and night, but I'd like to step it back

does laser help for scar reduction?

Finding sunscreen without fatty alcohols, with enough protection, and that isn't expensive as fuck is so hard. I'm gonna break down and order some Japanese stuff on Amazon.

For people with dry body skin, what body wash do you use? I recently discovered Cerave hydrating body wash. It has a really creamy texture and it doesn't lather a lot but it does get me clean. It's expensive though. ;_;

>using anything more than the most basic facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and body cream

trust Veeky Forums to be extra

you faggots.

I’ve been showering this way for almost a year now and no plans on stopping my skin feels amazing afterwards.

>scalding hot while soaping
>icy cold while rinsing
>get out and don’t dry off, just sit until skin absorbs water ( takes 10 minutes )

Ya the hot water ain’t good but it’s too comfy to give up

what happens if you need to get a tan because ur really pale like me>

What is this on my arms? Acne scars? What do I do about it?

hot showers make you retarded bro

looks like Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome to me

Fuck off i have hypochondria

Oh I missed this thread and posted in the face aesthetics thread

Tips for weekend regiment to nuke acne? I already have and applied 10% sulfur cream. The damage is one whitehead and a few pimples that are starting to dry and fade

Get outdoors while following the tips I posted, did you read the post? Do some activities, go for walks, chill in the park. Just don't go get dehydrated in a chair under the midday sun with no sunscreen. Sunscreen =/= no tan; you can still get a nice color while protecting your skin.
That being said, don't go outside wearing a heavy jacket for a couple minutes and expect any results.

What sunscreen should I get if I hate how sunscreen feels? I have been using the La Roche-Posay Anthelios one and having to put that on my face every morning is torture.

I start to have blackhead on the upper cheeks, what do ?
please help me Veeky Forums you're my only hope

Here's what I do for my face:
>cetaphil in the morning and night
>use a scrub instead of cetaphil twice a week at night
>use witch hazel after every time I was my face
>use rosehip oil after that
>change pillow case twice a week

Is this a good regimen or is it overkill? I ask because I have really visible pores with blackheads and it seems like no matter what I try it barely has any effect.

Regimen: cetaphil oil control foam wash followed by neutrogina pore refining daily cleanser and clearasil rapid action daily face wash. Is this too much or too little? Every time i use these products, my face always gets super greasy minutes after i leave my house.

I use all of these products while i take a morning shower, could that also be a problem? I heard that cleansing milk can help with my grease issue but does it actually work or is it just a meme product like activated almonds?

this shit legit or a meme?

you think maybe some questions can be answered?

legit but get a derminator. pay $200 once for the value of infinite dermatologist treatments. also tca peels are good

Sounds like you might be overdoing it. Just one of those at a time should be fine, right?

How detrimental is shaving? I don't think it's the sole reason my skin is bad but it might contribute. Would a straight or safety razor be better than a cartridge one?

As far as diet goes, I've heard dauiry and sugar are both not great for your skin. I've tried avoiding them both for 2 weeks each but neither seemed to have much of an impact.
How real is diet's impact?

same boat. genetics. god has left us aside

I've heard that sunscreen from Asian brands, like Biore, is far superior to sunscreen from Western brands. Can anyone confirm or deny?

during Acne:
>deeply depressed and disgusted by yourself because you have acne

after going to the derm and being pretty much clear now:
>constantly paranoid that one single big pimple can undo all your work and leave a big red mark that lasts for 2 months

I think having severe acne psychologically cripple me for life

I have like a red rash and some spots on my nose / around my nose and I was thinking about going to the doctor, but I have been using this rosacea cream I think it is improving my condition. Should I just assume that I have rosacea and keep using the cream?

>4chanX feels.
iktf

Please recommend me foods, things to cut out of diets, other things to add to routine to help with spots.

Anyone have experience with azalaic acid? Currently trying out 20% skinoren cream. Did it work for your guys?

Ever since I shaved my legs last year with a dirty razor thats supposed to be used on males faces, I received these small but really red and visable bumps all on my thighs. A couple of them have stayed there and I can't get rid of them. The other 2 times I shaved with shaving powder and I didn't get anymore bumps. But my bumps from last year are still there. I still get them after i shave and I don't use shaving powder.

I've just shaved my lower legs with shaving powder and they are fine. I always make sure so exfoliate before and after I shave. But I didnt the past 4 times I shaved my legs.
And yeah I do put body lotion on my legs after shaving.

They are more red IRL but yeah that them in the pic

show pussy so i can properly diagnose this issue

I'm a boy e.e

How the fuck do you get rid of milia? Any tips? Pic similar

What to do about acne scars and discoloration? Does microdermabrasion work?

CUTE

What to do about acne caused by hormones? They just pop up whenever my period comes up and I can't resist the urge to pop and destroy them leaving scars. I really fight it, but it's very compulsive and it drives me crazy not to touch them.

Short but powerful answer: depilatory cream, moisturize, occasional exfoliation.

Cleanse face before bed.

Clean pillow case every 2 nights.

Stop touching your face.

Cut hair if your hair is greasy and hangs on your forehead.

Your face gets greasy because you dry it out with the products. It's gonna over create sebum to compensate. Start applying a moisturizing day cream after the clearasil and a night cream before bed. Also prevents you from getting wrinkles early on.

Don’t go outside

All that shit is a meme and doesn’t work.

That a big enough redpill for you?

>using anything more than cleanser

How does cock taste?

Don’t go sleeveless

>use a scrub instead of cetaphil twice a week at night

Always cleanse before scrub, scrub.

Try a moisturizing shaving cream.

Meme-tier.

If it’s helping then fuck it

I have rosacea, what cream are you using?

bumpppppppp pls

>put a towel on pillow
Which towels do I get that aren't too rough on my hair?
Because my current towels are gonna damage the shit out of my hair if I slept on them every day

blaq detected

No, I have hair, and rubbing it on a towel for 8 hours sounds like a recipe for frizzy, damaged hair

If there's no such towel, then the towel on a pillow is a meme and I'm gonna just order a bunch of pillow covers

just messing with you.

Look into getting a microfibre towel, they're also great for wiping your face too.

Otherwise a hairnet/stocking.

Those sound good
>stocking
I would never hear the end of it

exfoliating is probably a good idea. once or twice a week max. not sure about benzoyl peroxide replacement though.

How do I find the perfect sunscreen described in this article? Can someone give me some links/suggestions for good sunscreen?
Thanks
skinacea.com/sunscreen/choose-right-sunscreen.html#.WfeLNJ8o8-o

My father has the same issue and he likes something called "P20".

If I consume dairy I will look like the swamp thing. I avoid dairy at all costs.

This the board for bitch faggots or what?

I know the most perfect skin care in existence and it is totally free. Supermodel secret. Too bad, so sad.

I give you box of matches, good quality, good fire.

Has anyone here used L-cysteine or N-acetylcysteine for a long time to whiten skin? I'm wondering if it works.

it's a Swedish brand called rosazol, but it does contain 1% metronidazole.

What's the general consensus on Face Therapy Masks here?

no because bleaching your asshole is stupid. just give yourself an enema then clean your asshole in the shower. don't be a fucking idiot

Clay mask recommendations? Do they really do anything, or should I just stick with my usual routine? I use blotting papers to control oil, but it's getting kind of annoying.

hay guys what do i do about butt pimples

i exfoliate my butt every other day but i keep getting small butt pimples :(

Go with alpha arbutin my dude

Wear clean clothes every day and wash your sheets more often. Try using chemical exfoliation instead of physical. You can use Stridex pads on your body as well as face, or a lotion like Gold Bond Rough and Bumpy (what i personally use) or Amlactin.

not the original asker, but does this also apply to acne on your chest/back? Should you moisturize right afterwards (I also use gold bond) or only moisturize after a shower?

The gold bond rough and bumpy cream has moisturizers in it, so I don't use an additional moisturizer on top of it. You can also use it on your chest and back, it's meant for your whole body.

How to get rid of these badboys

If youre a girl its fine. If youre a guy just lie out in sun for am hour front an back.
An maintain it by even for a minute walk out to ur backyard shirtless...
Like an aussie. Pkus makes u look leaner n cut

My mom got a job at CVS and we get a nice discount on their house brand products. Any good skincare stuff you guys recommend? In particular I'm looking for sunscreen and moisturizer that have no fatty alcohols or lanolin, since those make me break out.

What is this shit on my lip and why doesnt it ever go away?

Nice herpes mate.

user i haven't kissed anyone in 4 years.

And? A lot of people have herpes since birth

looking for something like this too.