Let's get another techwear thread going

Let's get another techwear thread going.

Bonus points for fits without any Acronym.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00OUFM6CQ/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1LSZBF29QC0W5&colid=1AM93I53S4N5V
exoskel.myshopify.com/
tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/bastion-hoodie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm crippled. How do I incorporate this into my techwear fits?

Wear shots and tights but don't let the tights cover the leg just your real leg. Black anodize your fake keg. Cyborg fits would be next level

I normally don't recommend this but going full tech-ninja would help: especially if you get a prosthetic that uses more metal instead of plastic. If you can get something that's powered and not just mechanical one day then that's even better. You'll technically be a cyborg at that point.

pants look so uncomfy

There are plenty of brands out there that offer the same articulation, waterproofing, and overall functionality of Acronym but without the pricing which will cost you an arm and a leg (...sorry, cyborg user).

This shows some of the features on Kuhl's Raid Pant. This is bar none the best pair of softshell pants I've ever had. It beats competitors like Outlier and Prana into the dirt and then some.

TWG cringe thread?

Get some mash 3d printed, like this, over that

ID On this entire fit?

The hat is Raised by Wolves

I was thinking this exact thing. Ideas for shorts to cop?
Also a good idea. Thanks.
Holy shit I didn't think of this. That's some next level shit.

Need more things like this

post the cringiest techninja fits if that's what you're here for

All of their pants and other clothes can be found at kuhl.com. I also recommend checking out triple aught design because it's around the same price with a heavy emphasis on outdoor functionality.

The Jacket is probably Arc'Teryx. Boots should be Nike SFB. This should be the bag: amazon.com/dp/B00OUFM6CQ/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1LSZBF29QC0W5&colid=1AM93I53S4N5V

Arc'teryx shorts are dope as fuck and comfy and bomb proof. The Rock Shorts are great. Look good in black

Does their shit ever go on sale?

Go as robotic looking as possible. Anodised or brushed black or gunmetal grey, you could even get some neon, radium or reflectex detailing.

Go full shorts/short jodhpurs. Always have your badass leg on reveal, it's such an asset to your style. Congrats man, I bet there are plenty of people in this thread genuinely jealous you can have a techleg

Where to cop something similar? Only requirement would be waterproofness.

Should I wait for the next ACG drop?

Buy this and wear all black techwear and be a cyber goth ninja

Boutta saw off my leg

this kind of stuff is prolly very expensive and shit but looks fucking amazing and very techwear related

as a brown person, techwear is just too edgy for me to make it out alive if/when the police show up

enjoy your privledge you pasty white fucks

Looks cool but to edgy and it doenst fit his puppy eyes

D E U S V U LT u fucking Veeky Forumsggot

This mixed with techwear would be the sickest shit ever

umoro clothing on the cheaper end

Wait for the ACG drop if you're keen on ACG.

Tilak

You know most techwear guys are Asian, right?

You don't need clothes to be edgy, your racism makes you enough of a sperg as it is.

this isn't the absolute worse as far as blacked-out techninja fits go, but why is buddy wearing shin guards?

>hardcour parkour?

nah son, this is what you wear for hardcore parkour

Yeah but only through other retailers. Keep an eye on Backcountry and all those sites. I got mine for 30 bucks at the outlet store in CO. That place is heaven.

Also sad that PrAna quit making the goat spring and fall pants.

this one is for fightan

Thanks. Yeah, I've heard good things about backcountry so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Those look cool. I have their Brion pants and they work well. I just wish they wouldn't make the belt loops out of the same kind of 4-way stretch material. And if they really have to they should at least add some reinforced stitching.

nigga how much them batman knee grippy things?

expensive: exoskel.myshopify.com/

You can probably 3D print a pair yourself for way cheaper.

A couple hundred bucks is not really very expensive for sports equipment of any kind. I'd call that "normal"

We managed to have a successful thread while keeping the Acronym faggotry at a minimum. Good job, guys.

holy fuck
w2c that shirt and pants?

true

>techwear
>without any Acronym

So wannabe poser shit then?

>proceeds to post acronym and foot the coacher pretentious jap toronto chink fashion shit

ugh

should be Maharishi

no idea what season though

>You can probably 3D print a pair yourself for way cheaper.

literally just ribbed rubber matting could be used to DIY it

>kömfort
is this the ikea of pants?

Clothes with technical properties existed before Hugh was even born. As interesting as some Acronym pieces are, wearing full Acronym gets you stared and/or laughed at by non-autismos. No wants to "pose" as a tech-ninja except for tech-ninjas.

GOAT techwear crew of all time

Close. It's actually the KKK of pants. They have a "klassic" fit too.

Full Acronym=Full Rick=Full Retard

the math checks out

why do people wear bags like pic related?

cant hold anything much, looks cheap, the design is all the same for the brands in that pillow case style with a zip, reflective looks gay when these techwear babies have black ninja outfits, no performance compared to a backpack, whats the point?

explain the appeal?

Not sure if it belongs here but any recommendations for a good looking down jacket warm enough for east coast winter? Something ~$1000 or less preferably.

fuck off poltard

I don't have one of those but my guess is that they wear it because of the cross-body design and slim profile (compared to other bags) which means that you can wear it under a shell. Secondly, they seem to expand pretty well if you want to store a bunch of stuff in them, but if that's not enough the MOLLE on the outside of the bag allows you to attach pouches and other things for more storage/functionality. Oh, and the strap system allows it to be worn around the waist or over the shoulder. Both configurations will help in easily accessing stuff in it on the go: unlike a backpack which you have to take off first and then get your stuff.

File name says it all. It's a purse for "men", same fags who wear rings, vans and acronym jackets and call it techwear.

What are some good techwear hiking boots/work boots other than Nike SFBs?

Saloman boots

Ideally you should be looking into how to layer your clothing properly. That way you wouldn't need a super robust jacket. Instead you'd be wearing something like a merino baselayer+midweight fleece+softshell+hardshell outer.

But if you want a heavily insulated jacket that's your go to "winter jacket" then here's one that Triple Aught Design just released. It fits the whole techwear aesthetic too: tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/bastion-hoodie/

Thanks for the help

np, good luck.

pants look a lot like levis commuter cargo

are those shin guards?

you know anywhere that still sells them?

brb chooping off my leg

. is it true to size? im usually a large but worried if its too baggy. should i size down?

That does have a quite nice and cinematic look to it. For sure

anyone ever buy expensive pieces from grailed? i seen a few cargos and possibly a winter jacket i might buy but it's in the hundreds to the thousands range so i'll probably be raped on the import fees, if i ask the seller to commit mail fraud by marking it cheaper will they actual do it? is that normal on there?

bonus points if canadian

wtc that grey shirt??

I just copped a Stone Island jacket for $100

name of this jacket?

no idea

the bag is from DISPATCH so maybe they have clothes too

Looks jank as fuck

Bag looks gay as fuck but at the same time ergonomic as hell.

This looks so bad.

Posting the GOAT insulator.

wish this was viable in SoCal weather

Gonna keep shilling dead bird.

This is another nice move if you live somewhere warmer but have some wind and possible spray from water, rain, etc. Squamish hoody without the hood is great too. Big fan of it and it packs up crazy small.

Is it goretex? I need a jacket that's 3L Goretex Pro with a Stormhood without insulation: preferably with adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood.

No it's not. If you want Gore Tex I like the Theta AR. Any from the AR line will serve you well though. Or the SL. If you Wana shell out more.

this is the creme de la creme according to twg