WW1

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iJVTHMZ6EY
So Veeky Forums what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenweapons.com/early-semiauto-rifles/cei-rigotti/
youtube.com/watch?v=7bxPi-MKwws
change.org/p/russian-empire-and-france-in-battlefield-1?source_location=petitions_share_skip
youtube.com/watch?v=WgcXPx9M8zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>land raider at 4:03

>that vid

Well thanks OP, I have AIDS now.

Don't worry user your not the only one

>No France
>No Russia
>Black Germans in Europe
>No trenches on the Western front
>SMG everywhere
>Fast moving tanks

Into le trash it goes

looks like a fun game but my love for historical accuracy makes me want to slit my wrists, i can just imagen all the 12 year olds playing this and going "ohh ww1 must have been so coooool"

where muh bolt action

looks like they need to figure out what the fuck is going on with the spawn system, people just popping up where ever they damn well please

Why does this have more discussion than HoI4?

Ithe looks like fun, but it's going to most certainly bring up misconceptions on WW1. I'm sad for the future.

Bump

Looks more like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Just what the fuck to that whole video

Also FUCKING THIS

>Italians.
Why the fuck did dice litteraly choose the worst country from both world wars
(yes I said it. At least Japan could win fucking battles)

Because that is how far Paradox has fallen.

The comments on the video are absolutely cancer

>that comment section
I feel like curling up and die.

>looks like a fun game

It looks exactly like Battlefront if it was more like Battlefield 4 but with nowhere near the capabilities. I can't imagine anyone having fun with this.

You guys see this? Old abandoned Ww1 village
Treasure hunt Cicada 3301

British Mk IV Male you pleb

>all bolt actions are restricted to le MLG pro sniper class
urgh
>ye olden red dot sight attachment
christ, when will this shit end

What the hell is that german semi-auto supposed to be?

I fucking called it. This was just going to be a reskin, and they would dig up every obscure weapon and misuse it so that they could ensure that the reskin would have a great selection to choose from. Tank rifles became .50 BMG, mounted machine guns because automatic rifles, and semi-automatic rifles that had no role in the war are now everywhere, while bolt actions don't exist and somehow every grenade is capable of destroying the obscene amount of tanks rolling through the maps

I expected this and nothing else, and anyone that had an ounce of hope for this game deserves to be shot

Which one?

Why are they using all those outdated tanks in this WW2 shooter?

>germans using french tanks
>brits using german guns
It can't be that hard to restrict weapons to either side, right?
Its not like any Battlefield prior to BF3 had nation specific arms.

>WW1 without France

I know it's just the logical next step, but still...

They could be picking guns up off the ground or stealing tanks. And to be fair most german tanks in real life were captured british ones

The one from around the 10 minute mark

But the footage showed them picking said weapons from the deployment menu.

It's a Cei-Regotti
forgottenweapons.com/early-semiauto-rifles/cei-rigotti/

Ah well thats silly. Although I suppose they needed to have an smg and the brits didnt have one at all in real life

Germans using an experimental italian rifle that was never used in combat, brits armed with german smgs of which only 5000 were made before the end of the war. Germans wearing ww2 style stahlhelms rather than ww1 version. Madsen and lewis are assault rifles now?

Glorious

Can you manchildren take your toys and fuck off?

Can you joyless old fucks just die already and stop dragging the rest of us down?

Oh and germans using an american shotgun despite being violently morally opposed to shotguns as a weapon of war

Bump

I guess they tried real hard at all 12 battles of the Isonzo River where they had their shit pushed in

>all germans of ww1 are a hivemind

They did lose half a million men though.

Modern game design is such hot garbage.

The planes, the zeps and the tanks are the only things that give it a WW1 feeling. It could pass as a WW2 game if you changed those three models.

Different geography for maps. Which is why France is not in: they needed the US to be in game, and the only place for them was the western Front. Italy is a logical faction choice, the US aren't, but they are necessary for the game to sell.

Feels negligible when contrasted with France's 1,7 million fallen.

Germans had a standing order to shoot on sight anyone caught with a shotgun. I would be quite surprised if a single german soldier ever used one in combat during the war

If they wanted mountainous terrain, they could easily have included Russia rather han Loltaly

They tank and planes absolutly dont work like WW1 ones
They're WW2 vehicles in WW1 clothing

Yeah, he had to dodge to miss that German tank going 60mph lol

>No France

Ehh, assuming they keep it accurate the main character may as well be French.

>The US Army decided on 8 April 1918 to assign the unit to the French Army for the duration of the United States' participation in the war. The men were issued French weapons, helmets, and brown leather belts and pouches, although they continued to wear their U.S. uniforms.

its a fucking battlefield game what the fuck did you expect it to look like

on a other note

have a pic of the best fps game ever made
and a video of its sequel

youtube.com/watch?v=7bxPi-MKwws

>the worst country from both world wars
You can't be serious. Russia was easily the worst during WW1. Italy actually managed to at least take land.

Anybody out for lending us a helping hand?

change.org/p/russian-empire-and-france-in-battlefield-1?source_location=petitions_share_skip

god its terrible

Isn't it a Mk V?

Did not know this. Was it just seen as an 'unethical' weapon?

>Black Germans

You could have just said Germans

An order never actually put into practice.

Pretty much, late in the war Americans introduced the first true combat shotguns. They were brutally effective in close quarters.

Germans had no comparable weapon to deploy in large numbers and tried to get Americans to ban it. They didn't

>An order never actually put into practice.
An order that never existed more like.

But Russia kicked so much Austrian ass. They are still buttblasted from the Battle of Galicia and the Brusilov Offensive.

All this diversity and multiculturalism pandering is just ridiculous.

this is a trench gun

if you ever need to kill alot of things, just point it in the general direction, hold the trigger, pump the action, its rate of fire is literally however fast you can pump it

muhfuggin slamfire nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=WgcXPx9M8zg

Just another battlefield game with WW1 skins.

Boring an unoriginal

its a game i dont expect it to be realistic looks fun

Bump

This

Butthurt vatniks at it again i see

>tripwire is the editor

I hope these hacks only supporting the game financially.

Is this the one where you play a black guy? Legitimately like the aesthetic but the black guy fucking ruins it.

It'd be like if you had a game where you played a Zulu warrior and he was a fucking Aryan, so fucking dumb. What's the point in any historical aesthetic if we're going to have asian vikings and samoan Kings of England and shit? Fuck PC culture seriously.

YOU SEE A JAP WITH A SWORD...

Bump

I think this would have been 100x times better if they just simply did a steampunk fantasy shooter only loosely inspired by WWI.

They could even have used totally fictional countries and they would have more freedom to add all sorts of strange weapons and vehicles.

>CCR starts playing

oh god /tv/ was right.

>WE WUZ PRUSSIANS AN SHIT

He doesnt know colonial troops were present in almost every battle of the western front

Not on the German side.

>tfw there will never be another mainstream fps with gore like COD World at War

it's so silly and unsatisfying to see a fully intact body just fall to the ground after a grenade blows up at their feet. Needs more dismemberment and disembowelment.

Ahahahahahahaha fucking faggot they had hella colonies in Africa and were literal allies with the Ottomans much as youd like not to admit it. Back to /pol/

No you idiots. Germans literally cant bring their Colonial Troops outside Africa.

Largely because
1) The English Navy
2) German Colonies like Togo and in the Nigeria literally surrendered within the first year of the war. Germans were compelled to bring them back. Using local soldiers.

Is this bait?

WE