Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCKhanh8wP0
highsnobiety.com/2017/01/24/karhu-kanye-west-sneakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that an N or a Z?

New Balance 574 Sport

why they so ugly

That doesn't answer my question.

Yes it does? he said it's new balance and NB shoes always have an N on the outer side my guy

>blind adidas fag

congrats on buying rebranded roshes

>roshes
They feel just as comfortable as Adidas Ultraboost. You mad Adidas has been beat? Kill yourself Adidas shill

i think you're mad that you bought rebranded roshes

Nice Roshes bro

I think you are mad that your 180$ worn out in 3 months shoe has been fucked by the superior new balance. You can use your trash ultraboosts to dry your tears now.

yeah you bought roshes

roshes

What are roshes anyways

Autist

Adidas shills on full force. Poor adidas losers, I feel bad that your neanderthal brains cant tell the difference between roshes and Ultraboost killers. I am laughing right now that I bought the same shoe for half the price you autistic Adidas dumbasses got it for and with better durability too hahaha.

Nike > NB

>the autist adidas shill saying they're rip off roshes
>they look less like roshes than ultraboosts do

so you blind or retarded or both adidas fucker. kek i can't believe the myth of boost was ended by fucking new balance of all brands lmfao

goodbye adidas shills, nobody wants your shit anymore.

>clean design
>sole doesn't look like Styrofoam
>not made by toddlers
>nearly half the cost

snooze ya lose

>clean design
>autism n

I bought the colorway shown in OP image on launch.

The new 574 are in no way as responsive as Ultra Boost. They offer decent cushioning, but zero rebound. Every footstep is a flat, dumb "thud" without any assistance from the midsole for your next stride. The foam rolls nicely through each heel to forefoot transition, but again - there is zero springiness to the NB midsole stack. As for "comfort", the upper is definitely good for the price, but it's comparatively low technology and it doesn't approach Primeknit levels of form-fitting softness.

I don't dislike my 574s and New Balance is my second favorite brand of sneaker after Adidas. But your assertion that these are as comfortable as UB is just plain false.

Also take a good look at the strip of plastic along the final lace holes / shoe collar. It's low grade, glossy, Target clothes hanger tier material. Truly disgraceful cost cutting from NB. A few pennies more for better grade plastic would have made a big difference.

>autism a

ftfy. fuck autistdidas

>not made by toddlers
This model is made in Vietnam, boss. Look it up. New Balance only produces higher end (9-series) shoes in New England, and the rest of its mass market sneakers are put together by jungle chinks, same as every other brand.

>myth of boost
t. doesn't own a pair of Adidas

Fanboys like you are why New Balance has the Autism stigma.

>They offer decent cushioning, but zero rebound.
even better, let's not pretend people are actually running in autistdidas.
>Every footstep is a flat, dumb "thud" without any assistance from the midsole for your next stride.
>he needs assistance for walking
kek how morbidly obese are adidasfags???
>The foam rolls nicely through each heel to forefoot transition, but again - there is zero springiness to the NB midsole stack
that's exactly what you need for walking around in max comfort

It's very pleasant to have both cushioning and response in a single midsole. I weigh 160 lbs and am quite fit. I run in Supernovas, which are a full boost midsole with a legacy tech upper. Even when I'm not running, I absolutely prefer the springy rebound provided by Boost material.

Again, I'm not a NB hater, and I think the 574 is a good shoe. But your pedantry and attack dog mentality aren't convincing anybody that your opinions hold merit.

>autism a
>don't print an a on their shoes
really makes you think

>Doesn't own boost
I own more boost than you do you dumb bitch

What's your problem, pal?

>this fucking mouthbreather doesn't understand how the 3 stripes logo makes the shape of an a

further proving your autism for me, thank you.

i have never so resoundingly won an argument, thank you for all these softballs you fucktard shills

Also note that the OP colorway (again, which I own) is priced at $120, which is 2/3 of an Ultra Boost, not 1/2. The cheaper SKUs use lower grade (all synthetic mesh / low grade fake leather) materials and don't have that popping color contrast working for them. They're actually quite monochrome and frumpy. If NB offered the suede-mesh upper at $90 you'd have a better value argument. As it stands, you're cherry picking and being disingenuous at best.

>thinking he can somehow prove that he's an authority on anything when he's proven his mental incompetence by posting evidence that he was retarded enough to buy nmds

kek

neck yourself fucking mongrel subhuman

never had NB but own like 10 Ultra boosts.. Damn, these look sexy. I'll try them when I see them

never had a comfier shoe than UB besides my asics gel saga foot patrol tho

Stunning argument there, boss.

HOKA ONE ONE shoes have been proven to be better than ultraboosts but Veeky Forums are sleeping on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCKhanh8wP0

true, but nike > nb > adidas

they're not Veeky Forums at all, they look comfy af and really performance based but can't wear them casually

nah nb is shit and adidasis as well both are just as shit

You just cant rock them properly because you are an ugly subhuman Adidas shill

>one trial, no blinding
>comes down to subjective sensation, prefers the shoe clearly worn more before, comments on customization (shoelaces et al) being easy worthwhile changes
wow it's fucking nothing
oh wait no HOKA CLIFTON WINS
regardless, people are wearing ultraboosts to look decent walking around a city block, not to run a marathon

You forgot to mention that 574 Sports will last years, while your silly boost shoe will last 3 months at most, Adidas autist.

>buying anything other than nike or adidas in 2017
kek

nice roshes

you're clearly talking about ultraboost, which are a 1 for 1 replica of roshes

>NO! KEEP BUYING 180$ ULTABOOSTS THAT WEAR OUT IN 3 MONTHS! I DONT PAY THOSE CHINKS 3 CENTS AT THE SWEATSHOP FOR NOTHING!

them shits is ugly nigga

this aspie has literally been sitting at his computer for hours replying to posts in his thread

if you can link me to a pair of hoka shoes that are comfier than ultra boosts for less than $90 I'll buy them right now, as long as they're not in a garish colorway.

Opinions on these suede 574S?

>the year of our lord and savior jesus christ 2017
>not purchasing chinese replica ultraboosts for $40 apiece

I don’t like designs on the rubber soles. I prefer them just totally flat to not take any attention from the more interesting material above. Otherwise I like them.

one of two NB's I'd ever wear. Nice.

top NB

My 1.0 triple white ubs have lasted fine since 2015, 3.0s last even longer due to that continental rubber sole.

outfit would look so much better with this instead

If they had decent 1.0 reps I'd buy every single colorway, but they don't exist at all, really.

The only hope is chan releasing the cream ub soon which looks like this and is almost 1:1.

>not realizing NB has been doing the "Roshe" pointy toe silhouette since the early 90s

looks delicious

doesn't take much to crush adidas, literally just make shoes with same level of comfort without ugly ass styrofoam looking soles.

much better than any adidas styrofoam childrens shoes. i'd wear these.

New Balance
Asics Gel Lytes
Karhu Fusions

only trainers I fuck with

Nike and adidas are better than NB and asics. only fat people wear NB

I've seen so many fat kids wearing adidas this year it's crazy

I've only seen healthy people wear NB.

Ultra boosts arent comfy, the sole is unnatural as fuck and too bouncy.

Nah. adidas and nike are for fuccbois. NB are for middle aged white males who don't care about appearance.

If you don't wear nike or adidas you're a pleb

cop or not?

you've got it exactly backwards

look it ohitsteddy lmfao

nobody in my class wears NB. you get laughed at if you do. anyone who wears in NB 2017 has no sense of fashion

t. adidas shill

>adidas shill
Do you think all people buy one type of brand, you dumb fuck? Go to Niketalk and the most active thread is about boost sneakers. I wear both Nike and adidas because they're the best sneakers available

Both adidas and nike have more sales than NB therefore better sneakers

there are better alternatives

two words for you you fucking sheep.
karhu fusions

If they were good they'd sell

nice try pleb

what is this from?

...and none of the style.

Tough luck poor boy.

>Blackberry in 2017

Ugly as fuck shoe.
You realise this is a board about fashion right?

You're laughing by yourself, going on long winded tirades about how much better your footwear is than some random strangers, you care too much just live for yourself man

And dont sound so autistic when calling other people autistic

Damn what a horrible thread. Shame on everyone involved, except me.

such as?

gel lyte v is just as comfy IMO and that shit is like 2 decades old

Winona Ryder in the heathers

highsnobiety.com/2017/01/24/karhu-kanye-west-sneakers/

If it's good enough for Kanye it should be good enough for a dick sucking trendmongering hypebeast like yourself.

Styrofoam soles will never look good, stop fooling yourself.

Sneakerahead.ru

For some reason I associate New Balance with autism and/or old people

Neither of which is effay. Also neither is buying shoes for payless tier reasons

>implying the three stripes on the actual shoe looks like a fucking A
jesus retard

Are you me, user? I fucking hate New Balance for these exact reasons.