Is there any way to ever truly objectively know if you're attractive?

Is there any way to ever truly objectively know if you're attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

techxplore.com/news/2015-05-algorithm-rap-lyrics-song.html
cleverbot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AcCkKTD9pe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get a lot of tinder matches

PIV is the only legit IOI

how people (strangers) treat you

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider "a lot"?

one

If you go clubbing consistently and can sleep with girls same night or sleep with her the following date you’re probably attractive. If it happens more than just a fluke you’re definitely above average.

If “attractive” strangers tell you that you are good looking than you’re probably good looking.

If you do this you’re probably attractive. Go into a new area and get 50+ matches in a weekend.

If you can fuck girls from tinder or other online dating consistently you’re probably attractive.

If your partner is attractive and wants to have sex with you regularly you’re probably attractive.

If a pretty girls locks eyes with you across the club and you both smile there’s a good chance you’re attractive.

If you’re in the club and dancing with a French girl and she pushes you against the wall and restricts your movement and then kisses you you’re probably attractive.

Pic related. Suave mofo

if you have to ask, you arent

Bluepilled answers

Two words...

Forward. Growth
Two More words.

Bone. Theory
One last word.

Genetics
Some words for thought,

Maesthetic
Sexually Dimorphic
Xenoestrogens

Do not visit any PSL site or you will become blackpilled and realize the truth until your corpse rots.

Your response is totally unrelated to either people you’re quoting.

You need to learn how to forulate responses that relate to the subject material.

Refute the points explicitly. Don’t go on a tangent . You’re not communicating your ideas clearly.

add your photo to a hot or not website, you will be ranked and know what percentile you are in looks-wise.

this is how academics do it. make sure the photos are taken in the same manner in the same setting (lighting, posing etc) and put yourself in a random sample of others.

Then have a random sample of people fed 2 faces (by a ranking computer program) at a time and determine who is more attractive.

completely objective. get a large n, randomized and you will know. objectively.

note that this is solely looks. based.

but you could replace the picture by a 15 second video of the subject in the sample walking up to a person (or the camera), saying hi, their name, and some scripted sentence like, 'nice weather he'?

that would bring in body language and mannerisms in a social situation. enough for a first impression.

Whens grils still want to fuck you despite being completely socially retarded

as copout as the answer sounds sexual attraction is composed of many facets of the human condition that express themselves in infinitely confounding scenarios

ergo charisma (confidence, posture, wit), body language, social conditioning (from both parties), 'primal' indicators of sexual dimorphism (ex. shoulder/waist ratio, hip/waist ratio), self-awareness, cultural differences, etc

furthermore the various social constructs imbued within our toxic society through media and film have constructed a false narrative where X needs to fit Y to be deemed 'attractive by society', and therefore attractive to 'me'

tl;dr anyone can be ''''attractive''' (but not rlly because you can't expect anyone to learn what someone has learned through a lifetime of experience and upbringing) but not everyone can be 'conventionally attractive'

>good jaw/cheekbones (but i'm 5'8)
>scouted 3 times
>still k-v

how i did it
i asked /soc/. take a photo, upload it to a rate thread, record the answers, do mean median and mode.
you will need to do it many times, the larger the sample the better, and if you use different angles even better.
thats how i confirmed that i was below average

Why do people have such a hard time with this? Do you have no self-awareness? Just compare your features to those of models or leading role actors.

haha, oh wow...

I'm sorry, user.

Let me guess; you're short?

>Go into a new area and get 50+ matches in a weekend.

You must have incredibly low standards for right-swipes.

idk, when I take pictures from the front I look pretty good and tend to get rated pretty highly on places online but when I really start looking from different angles or use two mirrors to look at my profile I think I look pretty ugly. Also I'm really fucking short so I can't tell if the lack of female attention I get irl is due to that or just due to my face. I mean the fact I am this unsure is probably a good sign I'm actually not attractive at all.

It's your height.

Don't worry about it though.
Just try to live an awesome life until waifu technology comes on the scene. We're only a couple years away now.

That's not a measure of anything but mutually shitty expectations between two shallow people.

If you are constantly evolving and improving and becoming more, you're an objectively attractive individual. People who radiate ability and lack fear in the name of aiming higher are exciting. they ATTRACT people.

/soc/ is very biased though. They'll give any girl at least a 7 and be over critical on guys

but im not that stupid as to not study the enviroment im working in.
i also did the mean mode and median of every thread i posted. Every single rate in the threads, attached to the poster.
So if they are overly critical with guys, that would be reflected.
and I dont recall them beign that good to girls
So the whole average turns out to be 6.613 the median 6.5 and the mode 6
And I had average 6.306, median 6.5 and mode 7
Also to note that there was one particular photo that got me a lot lower rates making my average drop from 6.8
to 6.1 and then it got to what it is
And there was this particular thread were there were many 8s and 9s which made the whole average go from 6.2 to 7.0

Step 1? STOP QUANTIFYING THE SUBLIME

Its autistic af.

im now looking closer at the file and that image i talked about actually got me two 4s, and thats the lowest rate ive ever had, also to note that it is really really uncommon for people to get 4s, and the highest seems to be 5.5

this also shows that ratings are opinions. i got a bunch of 8s (thats my highest) in which one of them the person also said that it probably wasnt me, and there was this girl 8/10 that also rated me with an 8, so maybe you are lucky and meet that person who thinks you are an 8 when you really are a 6.3

statistics are mathematically correct you asshole

So what? they're mathematically correct. Now give me some math for a good song. A great painting. Social interactions.

Welcome to being human.

you now that computer algorithms exist, right? and that they are completly mathematical?
>song
techxplore.com/news/2015-05-algorithm-rap-lyrics-song.html
>painting
there was this thing i saw in twitter that aproximed painting through ellipses and it got it really fucking accurate, although i dont seem to find it now, but i remember it beign a famous self-portrait
>social interactions
cleverbot.com/

not only that but i already covered here that they are opinions, but when when you get a bunch of those opinions because we are all human so we are all somehow similar, and because the range of options is delimited (0-10 in this case) we can make an aproximation of what most people think, thats how statistics work

how can a girl know how attractive she is if she has social anxiety and looks like a kid?

This is why you dont get it. The slipstream, the undefined, the unspeakable level of human interactions. Just let go of your anchor.

Feel. Feel. That's it.

and fuck peoples opinions, hitler was elected and mullets were popular. Krokodil still is.

a bunch of of strategically taken photos does nothing.

if you aren't receiving compliments irl then i've got some bad news for you

>if you aren't receiving compliments irl then i've got some bad news for you
what is it

youtube.com/watch?v=AcCkKTD9pe0

>and fuck peoples opinions, hitler was elected and mullets were popular. Krokodil still is.
that i give you.

but im not arguing that everything can be defined with maths (sadly) but when the question is if you are Physically attractive then this is the only and best answer you will get. but yeah attracting people as a hole is about many more things than looks, your personality, and how you talk and everything about you, that i know it cant be quantified, and you cant ask the people because those that like the same things as you will more likely feel that youare interesting

I agree, well said. I do think we can market ourselves a bit to the uninformed, but that's about it. Good points.

How do strangers treat attractive people?
Is consistently coming up to them and engaging them in conversation some thing they would do

That's how a woman behaves towards a potential mark, not a potential mate.

If you have to ask, you'll never know

It’s easier to just swipe right than read their profiles after the match. If you were successful with tinder you’d know that.

Unless you actually looking for a serious relationship from there, then I have no experience with that.
All of your statements aren’t wrong. A physically attract person can accomplish more because they’re attracting people naturally in a positive way.

Look up Halo Effect.

You’ve never been exposed to the Bob Ross formula have you?

Livin’ Under a fuckin rock

Bob ross paintings are formulaic shit and they wont end up in the met no matter how happt his trees get.

I'm not talking about girls. I'm talking about people in general

So am I. We want differing results.

What results do you think I want?

I don't know, man, this is all semantic at this point and I'm remixing a film score for a streetwear label and i hate it.

I guess I'm implying that I'd rather attract less but better actualized individuals?

I have no idea. It seems like every time I post I get a different reply. Sometimes I'm atractive, sometimes I'm not. If its all subjective how can you really know for sure?

Post your face and i'll be as honest as possible with you senpai

I'm too afraid of getting roasted

>youre attractive if girls think you're attractive
>ACTUALLY youre attractive if incels think youre attractive. buzzword buzzword buzzword.

Girls don't talk to me much but guys are always surprised when I tell them I've never had a girlfriend.
Personally I think I'm pretty average but I don't know for sure.

Im not fugly but I aint turnin heads. I've come to conclusion that I'm average or slightly below average and a nigga is ok with that. My exterior meat shell isn't all that ya boy can offer. I'm working on myself for what I lack on my exterior

I get around 200 matches a year, am I attractive?

Drop the name. It doesn’t belong.
How many do you put your penor in her vagoo?

Do people gravitate to you in a social setting? If they do, you're attractive.

If you're attractive you know it, end of discussion. If you have to ask, you're not

I know, but whenever I post I get called that so I figure Own It.

similarly, if you're 0/10 you know it

shit fucking sucks.

Girls don't do tinder matching based on looks they do it based on if you look normie or not. Source:

Normal shit pictures with me and friends=loads of matches.
Poser selfies with me looking very hot=fewer matches

Lose weight, get a good haircut and you'll be average if not a little above average. Literally the only thing particularly unappealing about your face is that you're fat. Either fix that or stop bitching. There are people who's ugliness is beyond their control, sorry to tell you that you're not one of them

If you are, then you know.
If you have to ask whether you're attractive or not, then you're either average, or slightly above or below.

>Clubbing consistently and getting laid makes you attractive
Bullshit, I do this, get duh poo nanny, and I still wouldn't consider myself attractive. It's just easy puss.