Good looking people get away with so much!

They get out of speeding tickets.
They can cut in line.
They can harass and judge others without consequences.
I wish I was one of them....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfImCA22DmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And the standards for ugly people are the opposite:
They don't catch a break.
They get yelled at for breaking the rules.
They literally CAN'T harass or judge others.
They usually stay at home.
I'm glad I'm not one of them.
I'm just average :/

Time to slaughter the normies

And don't forget; they have the best orgasms ever.

that's some pure Elliot Rodger-speak there buddy
Let's just hope your dad didn't forget to lock his gun cabinet.

They pay in other, deeper, more lasting and often flat out terrifying ways.

>driving irresponsibly
>not being able to wait for your turn
>wanting to harass people
>being embarrassed by what you think
time to grow the fuck up OP

Just being observant. I see it, I say it.

no it's not an observation
it's wishful thinking coming from a very immature point of view

why does it feel like a shill or ai typed this

OP is right, I see it a lot. I saw acre of it when I was with certain girls. I would get theater tickets, clothing, discounts, all sortsa shit. As long as I was directing the game, granted intelligence seems to take the day off a lot, but what i'm saying?

it's true. Beauty is POWER, and as we all know? Power CORRUPTS.

Some of these ppl have been sliding through they entire lives on looks! They're so empty, so entitled, so ultimately BOOORRRRINGG. They're risk averse like the worst Veeky Forums autist. Don't aspire to that.

who is this?

Exactly.

No. I see it. Year after year, the same type of people are special. Free passes, golden tickets, lucky charms...They have everything.

they don't have you user! you see right through them. you're not average... you are special ;^)

And you are cynical and defeated.

You can hijack that, I don't care how tall you are or what. You can harness that golden ticket. I gotten into more private parties and clubs and shit than I can count. I'm not pretty or super handsome. I'm interesting and a conversationalist. Enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfImCA22DmA

It will fade. Ugly people have more incentive to develop yourself.

YESSS! And as a man, your market value is gonna rise while the beautiful pass their little primes and realize they are incapable of shit.

That's your method, and it works (with effort).

The hotties don't have to try. There's a difference. ;)

Not trying or having to means that whatever is achieved is hollow and meaningless.

Or....
Opportunities are always available. Resources are abundant. Effortless and easy.

jokes on you, I'm handsome but didn't realize it until I was already interesting and a conversationalist.

You aint got shit on me, trust. Not in height, social, bone structure, proportions, weight, money or skill sets.

But I was once an ugly duckling. For most of HS and before.

Well put.

Obviously being beautiful is better than being ugly or average, but you are not handed liberally everything on a plate. If you don't have the right connections then you won't get to the real power.
Also most highly attractive people are viewed and contained as sex objects only.
And ofc haters will make life difficult for them if they interact.

ok i trust

VERY TRUE. Nobody takes them serious. I don't. unless proven wrong. Connects are EVERYTHING.

I'm jpshin you, holmes. I'm pretty sure we both rock shit in every department.

whats this mean

>tfw ugly and shit personality

They hit 45, lose their looks, people see past them and they are eventually about as equipped for life as a 10 year old.

Stop blaming every failure in your life on looks. There is way more to it than just looking good

your insecurities are visible from two miles away

>People in the thread actually judging others for looks and blaming them for their defects instead of working themselves to solve them for being a normal human being

No faggot, yours are. I figured out the game. You threw shade. Go suck a hobo.

>no YOU!
>edgy reply
>meem image
>projecting at it's finest
>name
yep

I see their power. They have resources around them at all times. Their logic: "someone says no to me? I'll get 10 people that say yes instead".

So naive to think hard work is the ONLY way. This thread is to acknowledge that the good looking people have it much much easier than others.

They seem a lot smarter than the movie portrayal of them. With their experience, they know. They know how to get what they want. It's their game.

And I envy that. I want that one day.

jesus christ you write like one of those fucked in the head facebook moms, take a hard look at yourself, youre fucked in the head

keep quiet, beta

You're an IRL pussy and a second stringer, get used to it.

yep, still at it

I remember in high school it seemed to be the case that the best looking girls were also some of the nicest, generally.

The ugly or autismo girls were indeterminate levels of nice because they were quiet and kept to themselves. From the outside you could have believed they were snobs.

The bitches of the school were generally the lower-middle looking girls. They were "in the game" but ugly enough to be insecure and/or bitter.

I only remember one "mean girls" girl that was both attractive and a massive cunt. But the thing about her was she was white trash and probably being molested and/or had personality issues.

whatever i just hope you get to realize how much of a wimp you are sometime, then maybe youd start to change

Looks don't matter when the Taser hits home.

Live in NYC? You can judge my wimp status in person.

nope

Everyone gets old, true, but the good looking people get older LATER than everyone else.

Don't matter if I got the cash, the land and the education, plus a basic understanding of fuckwit psychology and a loosely defined ethical platform wherein fading goddesses from last decade get regular deliveries of reassurance, false hope and tube steak

False hope?
They're always happy. They don't care about hope.

Envy isn't blame. More like admiration towards them. And I don't fail, I succeed.

Former ugly teenage here turned hot adult, none of this is true. The only thing is that people (both genders) flirt harder and talk to you more, but then if you're like me and super picky about who you stick your dick in then it truly amounts to nothing.

this

You don't go to the right places to fully enjoy your gift.

Because you're not in the "club", you don't know.

What are those places user? I'm turning 30 in a few months, I've lived a fairly eventful life and I don't think I've missed out on much. I mean, I politely skipped out on the hard drugs and gay sex but I've got everything else checked off.

You didn't get out enough. You'll know you're in the right place when people are throwing happiness and joy at you...And more invitations to come back...And gifts of all sorts of goodies...

Seeing through them doesn't give me any advantage, unfortunately. My envy grows, and so does my motivation to become one of them.

Think of the advantage they have. They go somewhere they can be seen, EFFORTLESSLY drawing people to stare and approach them.

Ugly people can grow in many ways, but we are visual creatures.

In the end, you know exactly who comes out on top. ;)