Nov.4 Preperation :: Right Wing Death Squad ++ TERROR WAVE

Well lads, Nov.4 is coming up, Antifa is supposedly planning the "Day of Anarchy", and trying to over throw the presidency.
I plan to to full LARP mode and dress Terrorwave and if Antifa commies attempt to break into my household I will ironically but unironically shoot them.

Post inspo

leave your powerfantasies to the door this is embarrassing to read
try /cgl/

"Terrorwave" sure looks a lot like how a lower middle class white high schooler or STEM student with no friends or fashion sense would dress

kinda the point desu

Haha, they try this all the time in Europe. The G5 summits were embarrassing as fuck, just a bunch of neutered policemen pretending to ignore the commies burning trashcans

/pol/ please go

Lmao

>defending your home and family from communists = /pol/
Okay buddy, i think it's past your bed time

>I plan to to full LARP
you're not defending anything, you're playing dressup and hoping you get attacked so your life can be exiting instead of prepping sanely and hoping you don't get attacked

>Antifa is supposedly planning the "Day of Anarchy", and trying to over throw the presidency
wew lad go away with your boomer-tier autism

>Antifa is supposedly planning the "Day of Anarchy
nothing will happen

fuck the lot you. Antifa included.

you're not patriots, you have no grasp of true pride in anything, you are just scared and angry. All of you. Antifa included.

i know you're probably trolling, but i still feel the need to point out that you are in fact a massive retard

>/pol/ is this afraid of the reverse Day of the Rope they themselves made up
Moи cтopoны

>afraid of knives so he got roman armor
>armor that is specifically vulnerable to knives
pol can't even get their larping right

Is my m65 /terrorwave/ enough, Veeky Forums?

Well, at least the cops will have a guide to use when they need to start profiling the /pol/tards when they start making trouble.

>kekistan
>/pol/

fuck off r/pol

>thinking shittily made autismo infographs mean anything
>newfag edgy tourist normie magnet board acting like they're Veeky Forums

lel. fuck off newfag.

>all the butthurt ITT
Gosh i love it

>getting so triggered over a silly picture that you proceed to write out every buzzword you can think of

>I got exposed and BTFO
>b-butthurt!

lmao go away you perpetually triggered white losers

>reddit spacing

>Antifa planning to shit up my birthday
>when the very next fucking day is an established anti-government holiday

>spaces between words
>R-REDDIT

lmao take your pills. also go back to r/TD you poser cancer

Do you actually believe this shit?

T. Pic related

>stupid r/pol stock responses

lel I promise you I and anyone here looks way better than any of you subhuman alt right losers

You need new material, repeating the same thing over and over ruins the joke. Also, you redditspaced again.

>autistic pol memes all over again

lmao alt right really has no self awareness

everyone hates you clueless autists and I'll type whatever the way I want while you make up shit because you're getting BTFO when leave your echochamber

>anyone that disagrees with me is /pol/
>defending your home from Antifa communist makes you edgy
>/pol/ is one person
I can tell that you cleary think for yourself

>I'm a hateful fascist neo nazi alt righter
>not /pol/ tho xD gotcha

nobody is buying it autismo

>a terror wave thread and a right wing thread and also hype thread all in one thread
now we're talkin lads

It is such a delusional time, that poverty is fashionable

I'd say about 80% percent of antifa are actually pacifists/weak as shit but it'll blow over when some other meme can catch our attention