What do you think of joy divisions lead singer?

What do you think of joy divisions lead singer?

Effay. And an hero

He's an inspiration, and I've always had the feeling that he and I would have gotten along well in real life. And there are very, VERY few famous musicians I could say that of - most often rock stars seem like they're total fucking pricks to me. Ian Curtis is in a different category. It's almost too obvious to even point out, but I would say that there is probably a far higher percentage of decent people among suicide victims than among the living.

People who feel they don't deserve to die even by their own hands are usually the most fake people I meet. People who suffer through shit actually have personalities and are genuinely nice people, at least the ones that I've met. It's a shame Ian had to go so soon still

He is very on-topic and fashion related.

This

>And an hero
Why? Ian was a fucking pussy that couldn't handle problems in his life.

>What do you think of joy divisions lead singer?
He is dead.

newfag

effay
didnt even know who this was, but have him saved on my pc

this is an 18+ board

because everyone on this board is the same

wew

Soon people born in 2000s are allowed to post here.
They probably already make up the majority though.

t. feels old man

imagine being this new

My bf looks like him :^)

I know that mourning him with the goth girl alone on the weekends in the 00s got me laid quite a bit.

The dude is a straight up killer. Great style and voice, plus he fucking loved to just hang.

4/10 I chuckled

He reminds me of John Foxx in 1979, the first lead singer of Ultravox. There's a similar look and stage presence, at times. They were both New Wave/Post Punk bands, too. I think the choice of clothes was reflective of a trend to more simplicity, compared to the gaudiness that mainstream acts had become, and there was supposed to have been a Kraftwerk influence in this way, as well.

Another picture.

How new of you

man some of the autistic shit i read on this site

kek

I'm scared of the impending Post Punk revival.
I know it's been going on low-key for a while now, but the mainstream will soon crash over it. Hell, we got some pretty big bands like that here in Germany already.

kek

>we got some pretty big bands like that here in Germany already.

Which ones?

Drangsal und Isolation Berlin
Gibt bestimmt noch mehr, die noch recht unbekannt sind.

Patrician taste, desu

i haven't seen such an oblivious newfag since forever.

He's no Morrissey

that is true they are/were different persons. and your point was?

Moz is more Veeky Forums and the better frontman

That he's no Morrissey

iirc this thread was about ian curtis. moz is irrevelant for this thread. his nor the smiths style isn't even comparable to joy division, they're so different. personally i like them both

Good post