Is a personal uniform Veeky Forums or autistic?

is a personal uniform Veeky Forums or autistic?

over time i've slowly narrowed what i wear. its finally got to the point where i wear basically the same thing everyday and have enough for it to wear a fresh uniform every day of the week.

it consists of:

black pleated wide chinos
black flannel button up
white high tops*

sometimes a black t shirt instead or a black/navy sweater if its cold.

*(uniqlo u ones. they were $10 when i went to japan so i got 5 pairs and just wear them to shit then swap out a pair. they're actually durable as fuck though and i haven't gotten a hole or tear in any of them)

it's autistic.
very.

People will think you never change your clothes.

well i'm not changing and i dont have autism

i figured this would happen but i dont care

if you don't care about what other people think of you, more power to ya but you're on the wrong board

I'm still interested in fashion. but i don't let others dictate what i wear and what i'm comfortable in.

>is a personal uniform Veeky Forums or autistic?
>interested in fashion
>i don't let others dictate what i wear

wow who fucking cares
wear what u want whenever

Aversion to change is one of the most common autistic traits.

>black flannel button up
hey i'm interested, would you mind elaborating on "black flannel button up"? do you happen to have any photos \ links \ inspo?

can you post pictures of your fit? the wide chinos and high tops sounds hard to pull off but i'd like to see an example

extremely autistic. you just be a joy to converse with, i bet u have it all figured out with your consistent clothing pattern. you feel like you've solved it----the eternal problem of all latent autists: how to style the wardrobe so u have literally zero thought or creativity needed to dress yourself everyday. well, you will wake up one day, and you will realize you have solved nothing , because dressing your self isn't a "problem" to be solved so you never have to worry about it again, it is a constantly evolving adventure of self expression

it's going to be ok

But VERY autistic is the epitome of Veeky Forums.

>claims not to care what others think
>Makes a thread asking people what they think

Made me think

I think it is alright as long as the clothes arent dirty. Also if you are interested in fashion, you dont have to show it everyday and everywhere as long as you have some place to shine.

It's good as long as it looks god.

>uniqlo sneakers
Only thing autistic about it.

I work in a quality control for textile production. Since shopfloor is so damn dusty I stopped wearing my cool fits to work and just wear black wool pants + black turtleneck from Uniqlo.

People likely think you are a school shooter

>school shooter
this fucking meme