Can it really hit $100?

Can it really hit $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/the-coinbase-blog/ethereum-is-the-forefront-of-digital-currency-5300298f6c75#.yqfvrydhl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And more

Wat

Buy

Ethereum

Faggot

My only problem with ETH is it has infinite inflation , a never ending supply. Devalues it a bit no?

how did you came up with never ending supply ?

Then your problem is no problem at all, since ETH supply is limited

Vitalik looks like the kind of guy that doesn't move his arms when he walks.

do you think he's still a virgin?

He's a multimillionaire after he dumped a quarter of his ETH holdings during the peak 2 months ago. He probably dumped another quarter during the latest peak.

Surely he bought and fucked some whores by now.

you think? :/
he looks so tense, really looks likes he needs to get laid
hope he got/gets some hookers

yes it can hit $100, but it'll never go above 0.1btc

Fuck no. If it never even reaches $15 again I wouldnt be surprised.

BTC is still the king of crypto.

I don't see Ether replacing it without some sort of massive scandal story or something.

also where was that pic taken? Silent Hill ?

When the red dragon wakes, eth will reach the moon.

Look at that mfrs shoes.. haha

Yeah man altcoins were never scamcoins ever.

ETH has a bright future

The cryptocurrency marketcap has increased 30% in 3 weeks. This whole market is still exponential. Its worth at least $1000 each if it stays as the #2 most valuable blockchain project

Veeky Forums as fuck

It's been sitting at $14 for almost a week now.

It's going up.

there will be an echo-boom when people take profits from the current bitcoin boom

Much of the bitcoin profits will go to Eth

This will probably be what breaks $15 resistance.

Interesting the last week or two was that it seems that ethereum is staying steady with the dollar and not going up in tandem with bitcoin. I wonder if this disproves my prediction I just said in this very post. Maybe the large quantites of Eth maintaining price are being denominated in dollars and not BTC. Maybe Eth is simply going down in BTC at the same rate that BTC is going up.

Wow how observant of you

But you are right, ethereum is going to the moon

There is a chance. But only if BTC reaches new ath

No. The supply is simply too big to reach 3 figures. Also ETH will crash once rootstock is released.

all of them in total? sure.

It will be over 100 dollars in 2017

Buttcoiners have no idea how big of a failure their rootstock vaporware will be

Meanwhile, dozens and dozens of startups are building companies on Ethereum's blockchain

Daily reminder to read the coinbase article that calls Ethereum the future of crypto

Naw. Buterin is a retard. He predicted that bitcoin would be worth a few thousand by now. I wouldnt listen to anything that dumbass says.

There's a pic of him drunk in a nightclub with a sloot, kinda holding hands and looking like they just made out.

>Daily reminder to read the coinbase article that calls Ethereum the future of crypto

link?

Coinbase is a Bitcoin Classic anti Core propaganda central, Brian Armstrong is an absolute retard. He's at the same level as Mike Hearn. A butthurt losser.

ETH will never surpass BTC in any shape or form. It's existence in a post side-chains environment is questionable.

I don't know what any of that means or who any of those people are man

medium.com/the-coinbase-blog/ethereum-is-the-forefront-of-digital-currency-5300298f6c75#.yqfvrydhl

enjoy your small surge from the Chinese before the halving. brian armstrong runs an extremely successful startup that's backed by some of the best VCs in the world. who are you again?

also, learn how to use "its" properly before calling someone else a retard, retard