/Pol Approved Fashion = TopMan lel

Lol. They are making threads now, for "Pol approved" fashion, apparently the concensus is FA is all gay streetwear. It kind of is sadly right now, but apparently Topman is Pol approved ahahahaha. Ffs. They seem to be adopting the exact same crap clothes that numales wear. Apparently anything too faggy is not Pol approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zq_IhJwCpSg?t=8
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit, should i have posted this to the Meta board? fuck sorry.

>Hes uses nu-male unironically

there's only so many times you can flip the meme, it ends up being a double negative. saying nu male but implying not nu male>>which is actually implying its actually nu male>>>which is then implying its numale but just kind of ironically

shhh your autism is showing

Veeky Forums IS full of faggot streetwear for teenagers though

>hahahaha 1 thread means this is now a consesus
>guys we finally beat them

>Taking any subhuman on any board on seriously
The sub human you are

the thread exists you can't deny that. if you read Andrew angling s blog you'd know that this sounds exactly like what he is trying to accomplish . he is incredibly autistic and a manlet also

>/Pol
>Pol
Stop posting

>Van Heusen
I really hope this is ironic.

Let's be real though. They don't like street fashion because of black/urban/lefty associations, not because of aesthetics.

I honestly dont think it's ironic (and why have we reached a state on this board where I actually have to qualify my statements as being not unironically ironic)

AA seems bent on this scheme of trying to dress all the alt right as though they are fratboy chad gym rats. But his actual knowledge of fasion is limited and he is a manlet also so this affects his entire perspective on what is fashionable and what isnt. He would totally endorse these types of brands because to him they seem like they are "stylish" yet "manly". He would endorse brands like VH Topman Haggar, Dockers, Hilfiger, except Hilfiger is proably even to gay sounding for him. Street fashion doesnt necaessarily = parkour Asian Black culture though. Streetwear = a casual but smart look that isnt formal. Like urban or smart casual.

/pol/ is mostly underage kids tbqh. (Go to their discords and you'll see they're all 15-18 years old).

Being right-wing is just a fashion statement to them as their tumblrina rivals.

this board and most of all the boards are all just 18 year old nerds, anyone who is youngerr than that should not be on the board.

im /pol/ and wear carol christian poell and ann d

check mate

but you also don't have friends so checkmate. 50 years from now will be the year where your movement is not remembered by anyone alive.

>t. aberration
Ask pol what they think of Ann D or any of Antwerp Six. See how that goes over.

I could honestly see Veeky Forums liking Bikkembergs though...

this board is full of underage and so is /pol/, there is no denying that /pol/ is now full of /r/the_donald users desu

>create lots of 56% faces bait threads on /pol/ with /int/
>several /pol/ users claim we're either kremlimbots or we work for soros because he invested 18 billion in something

Dude I fucking wish I got some of that soros money. Gay for pay.

>implying Veeky Forums isn't one of the laughingstocks of Veeky Forums
>implying Veeky Forums can dress in a manner that they aren't seen as some fag boy fashionhard by normalfags
Several times a year I come to see if you retards have gotten better fashion sense and I leave with a resounding "no" every time

>thinking any subsection of an anime imageboard is superior to another
>thinking tryhard fashion fagboy isn't the look for fw17/18
Post fit.

If I wasn't not sleeping at 2 in the morning I'd got take some shots but it's fucking 2AM. Maybe if I remember this thread exists in 6 hours

there has been an influx of "'users" who are going out of their way to keep saying this board and others is totally flooded with underage people. why? I don't believe this is true, I wouldn't be on here If it actually was that. the comments people make are too intelligent and sartorial for them to be by retarded teenagers. going by the waywt threads, the posters almost all look to be early 20s to 30s. if this board is actually flooded with underage people I don't want to be on it personally. that Kevin Spacey shit is really cooking my noodle

People have always said that

>go to antifa protest
>nobody gives me any sorosbux
>mfw

Almost like the hypocrisy of those disgusting wogs in the meetup to describe Veeky Forums. Really makes you think.

I highly doubt it

>anime reaction pic
>disgusting normalfag anime at that
I agree with other user, post fit

This. It's almost the new 'counter culture' like punk rock. Someone on the internet told them to check their privilege so now they're nazis

Fucking asshole cheapskate. Never paid me a dime

That's what he paid you to say.

i find it funny how touchy and defensive they get instantly and try to scream their stupid shit youtu.be/Zq_IhJwCpSg?t=8

moot even said this is the best board you dumb animefag

no wonder it's fucking Amerimutt making that thread

no wonder you fags can't understand the alt right, appeals to logic and reason only work on men.

Even /pol/ is denouncing the alt-right. You're embarrassing yourself. Go to sleep.

You don't even know what iq was designed for

hello leftypol

>alt right
>appealing to logic and reason
lol okay pal whatever

I'm sure your pet niggers are just as smart as everyone else.

This!!

KYS faggot

those posters are literally the equivalent of "muh generation" in their heads we are all underage fags because when we were 15 they were 25 and now that we are 25 they are 35.

>as he frogposts

nice b8

it's hilarious how easy it is for 'us' to co-opt stuff now. to the point that /pol/ managed to make the "okay" hand sign a fascist symbol in one day.
>vineyard vines is nazi
>chinos are nazi
>black/champagne fred perry shirts are nazi
>white polo shirts are nazi
problem is, when fashy types try to look more put together, they always end up wearing some kind of uniform which is as offputting to the public as the fat neckbeards were. i think anglin is mixing up his demographics. you can't look all that hip and dangerous in Gap chinos. what happened to futurism? and somebody should show him Gosha if he thinks skinheads are out of vogue.

holy shit, i can't believe i used that word "sartorial", i kind of new vaguely what it meant somehow, but godam

>The definition of sartorial relates to clothing, or tailored fashion.
>When someone dresses in high fashion clothing, this is an example of a situation where sartorial fashion would be used to describe their style of dress.

i've seen at least one article, where he literally creates like this checklist of how he wants all of the alt right to look lmao. and he posts selfies of him flexing his bicep in a tight shirt. he says "the sleeve on the Tshirt must not go lower than halfway down the bicep". I distinctly remember that post. And he isn't even trolling, unless he is playing 9D chess which I honestly dont think he is. He keeps saying that his entire site is just performance art, so he keeps using that out. Maybe it is. the point is, he is a manlet who probably thinks it's beneath him or too faggoty to even browse /fa. be a manlet fine, nothing wrong with that but. he has literally zero fashion sense, yet in his mind he is instructing the entire Gen Z on how to dress, I feel he truly believes that. im not making fun of him, trying not to, but come on dude. if you are reading this, then swallow your pride and learn some real fashion sense, before you go around dictating how an entire generation of people should dress

>sjw wearing a fedora
you know that meme was started by feminists as a stereotype of MRAs right?

So what you're saying is that you're a bitch?

Wow, sure haven't seen this one before

i think i found the one you mean
dstormer6em3i4km.onion/psa-when-the-internet-becomes-real-life-and-the-alt-right-hits-the-street-you-wanna-be-ready/

i see nothing "alt" about turning everyone into wannabe chads in identical shirts. you can't sell veblen goods in walmart.

Tbh What do you expect? Thankfully Veeky Forums still has some vestiges of faggotry and at least has lingering aspirations regarding fashion.
For people who are fashion plebs and normies their agenda is beards and machismo.
It's of interest when other boards and sites make fashion threads just to see what the story is that they want to tell.

Coming fom a guy seriously posting a cartoon dance

Anglocuck genocide when?

I think it's a case of paranoid closetfags reading into the written word way too much.

TOPMAN pretty much equals UBERMENSCH, or the Overman. The superior race, perversion of established philosophy, homoeroticism ad infinitum.

Anything too radical defeat the whole purpose of forming a political group because it drives away the centrists and basically alienates the group.

I think that's what happened with this Alt-Right shit when they were basically found out to be closeted Nazi's. It's beyond recovery now.

1st para= truth
2nd para= shill lies

It has since become shorthand for "anyone who disagrees with me, or likes what I don't like", a label both sides hurl at each other while the ones really in power pull a fast one on us all.

Why doesn't anyone understand this?

The meme has become so ingrained in online culture that most accept it without a second thought. The fact that it's constantly being reinforced in arguments and cringe threads etc. doesn't help.

>posts a meme because he has no evidence contrary to that which states shitskins are inferior
>refuses to accept the truth because it seems mean

>responds to a meme with a meme
>thinks the burden of proof lies on the defendant
>thinks that by meta posting he'd have "won" the argument

i bet you're Italian