Tfw balding faggot

tfw balding faggot

need a haircut because my hair has gone to shit. I've considered getting a buzzcut but I have no way of knowing if it will suit me. Post suggestions if you have them.

Pic related is the haircut I'm thinking of getting.

Pic related is me looking like shit with shorter hair.

Pic related is me looking less shit with shorter hair.

Pic related is me being a balding faggot again.

MORE PICS

Nice aphex twin t shirt

I'm also a balding faggot.
Just embrace it.

Could you try not to use sulphuric shampoos?
Or something else
Make it a habit not to wash your hair too often
Maybe not at all
It will strengthen your hair
Take good care of it

Someday you may have good hair
Under the impression from these photos
I think that a military cut ought to be done
Can't think of many other haircuts
It will look weird at first but you'll get used to it
Dermatologists could be of help
Either way, good luck.

I'm not trying to hide it, but rather to get a haircut that looks good while balding.

It's still going to be obvious and thats not the problem.

I'd like to but my head produces sebum teally fast so it looks greasy as shit if I don't wash it every day.

Added profile if just because that angle s tfw baldfag gold

>I'd like to but my head produces sebum teally fast so it looks greasy as shit if I don't wash it every day.
yeah, that's normal. you've conditioned your hair to not have natural oils so they seem dirty. after a week, 12 days you'll not look so dirty. try avoiding people for that time, if you think it's bad, or wear a cap

>I'm not trying to hide it, but rather to get a haircut that looks good while balding.

Oh ok. My bad, I didn't actually read your post after the first line.

This looks so much like me
Am I balding too?

Your hair seems to be thicker than mibe, and I assume you haven't started balding at the temple like me.

balding fag here aswell, I try to avoid a buzz cut at all cost, had one when was like 16 and looked like absolute fucking shit. Felt good, practical etc but I looked fucking bad. I want to keep my hair, hair transplant shit isn't an option tho. This sucks

>aphex twin shirt

Nice numale poses because you can't take a normal picture of yourself without looking like a fucking freak

umm
this hurts me deep down inside, you have asserted your internet dominance over me, congradulations.

finasteride

the "make my dick fall off" pill

no thanks

then jerk it every once in a while or save up a few grand and book a flight to Turkey

You guys are a bunch of pussy faggots

You're not balding you just have matured hairlines, but if you're really that paranoid about it, use some minoxidil at the temples.

Just get a normal fucking mans haircut and use some product in your hair ffs

Damn. I'm afraid of balding because all men from one side of my family were bald. But the other side just had high widows peak, so I really don't know what to expect.

Stop making this stupid face ffs

Can't you just look at the camera with a neutral face, or with a smile ?

i take it and it made me hornier strangely. its working on my hair too

nah man i can't actually

kek