Goth Hoes

nigga fuck art hoes

>Impyling theres a difference between the two in 2017

Nigga I'm tryna fuck YOU

>goth

These threads are stupid as fuck just go to /soc/ or /b/ this doesn't even pertain to fashion in the slightest way.

there really isn't a difference between the two anymore. they're both just hoes that try hard to be something they're not for attention

This thread is disgusting. This board is disgusting. We need to delete Veeky Forums.

Why is anyone who wears a black outfit labeled as goth these days?

>This thread

It's so cringe when white people talk like that OP, please stop

>saying n*gga when you’re clearly white

nigger

I have conflicting feels, I think art hoes look hot but get disgusted when I realize they all probably have done some kind of prostitution before

dead ass goth hoes are the limit, art hoes cant compare
wow

amen

what the fuck

nigger

nigger

hey you can't say that!!!

Stop acting 16

Archive three weeks back I predicted pop goth will come back

nigger

Look at the amount of hate in this thread guys. Stop shitposting about goth hoes.

>tfw no tryhard poser gf

is this goth hoe?

XD its just my free speech man u got a problem with freedom?

nigger

>is this goth hoe?
Gtoh hoe simply means "female who likes goth music and/or fashion". That's it, nothing else. Because ALL women are whores, and so adding the word "hoe" after these various sub-types is entirely superfluous and unnecessary. One may as well just say "goth chick" or "art student chick", because the bimbo hosebag aspect is simply understood. I mean, can anyone find even a single example of a goth female who isn't also a goth hoe? Of course not; it wouldn't be possible because such a creature doesn't exist.

Gothic hoes are pretty hot

MUH DICK

AMEN

came here to say this

she is dumb as a rock

+loyal
amen

JARBOE

ig: lupaleon

AMEN

AMEN

No, in this context it means "female wearing black clothes" or "art hoe".

Mansoncore?

Manson is all about nature though. Dyed hair and piercings can never be Mansoncore.

amen

My goth gf recently bought a pastel pink blouse and I've seen her browsing floral print dresses online. Should I dump her???

>tfw no (real) Goth gf

small tiddy goth gf preffered but AMEN nonetheless

AMEN

When will the goth revival commence?

It already has

Not until Men actually start making "Goth" music again. Art hoe posuers can wear as much black lipstick as they want, but it won't cause any cultural shifts.

Where are you? There's been a goth musical revival for at least 5 or 6 years in LA.

thread samefagged as fuck

lol no thanks

whats the instagram of this dumb ass hoe

amen

>tfw had one
>lost her

yea boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>implying this dumb hole knows or even cares

Saw an Art Hoe today with what I'm assuming to be her sugar daddy, I want to say she was like 16-17 and he was 40-50 something. Kinda creeped me the hell out.

I think those type of chicks are best avoided.

can i get a amen

negro

>using shitty tumblr reaction gifs

kill yourself

small tiddy goth gf preffered but AMEN nonetheless (2)

Amen

Trrriigggerrrreed

AMEN

amen

it could've been her dad ...

it was her daddy alright

All black and overdone: goth hoe
All black and minimalistic: techno hoe

i think i prefer latins 2bh

amen

amen.

AMEN

AMEN

>79 replies and 14 images of which only 6 are of goth hoes

I am disapoint.

i habe a qt russian goth girl friend

post feet

Hey me too

She takes everything lana del rey says way too seriously, stay away

Seeing this makes me feel better about being a big tiddy goth gf, I didn't know we were so high in demand

mine is a raver and listens to trance and a lot of random slav music

>goth
>is a raver who listens to trance

idiot

Amen

AMEN

i just want a goth gf
Amen

mmmm

gotta get me one of those goth hoes

is she hot?

Lets see some REAL goth hoes in this thread amirite niqqa?

AMEN!

oh boi
amen

bonus points if she used to strip at a blue-collar titty bar

AMEN

Amen