How does Veeky Forums feel about rocking a mustache with no other facial hair?

How does Veeky Forums feel about rocking a mustache with no other facial hair?

Not trying to be a /pol/tard with the image.

it looks a little dummy, but sometimes cool

It has potential
But you have to shape it for your face -- major mistake made by idiots during muh no shave

Would only work pre 1945

no joke I think that style of mousetache is Veeky Forums as fuck. its sad that it got associated with hitler and now no-one wears it, because it was really common in europe in the 1920s.

I hope it comes back soon enough.

If it fits your face and you can grow it, go for it. It helps if you have friends who don't bullshit and won't spare you to give you their honest opinion.

if you lived in asia you could probably get away with it
in the west some fuck would start a fight with, you'd lose your job etc

could work but you'd need a strong personality and some stubble to go along with it to pull it of.

I myself am a fan of the ol' "Major General" if you can pull it off.

I actually saw a middle-eastern man in his 50s or 60s sporting an actual hitler moustache just a few days ago.

>could work but you'd need a strong personality and some stubble to go along with it to pull it of.
>looks nothing like this, just gay

I have seen atleast 4 different nigs all 30+ wearing hitler mustaches.
One of my coworkers have a hitler like mustache too. Slightly wider though. He's also black but a really nice person.

Wearing a mustache alone is pretty daunting when someone as objectively handsome as Tom Selleck looks like Ned Flanders when he has a 'stache. It does work on certain people, though.

My dad pulled one off very well as a doctor for most of his career. When it went grey he shaved it off, but I always thought it gave an air of respectability and affluence where a beard would've made him look like a terrorist.

And is absolutely right, it needs to be shaped to the face, and the face needs to be good for a mustache. I can't pull one off because my good facial hair genes got ruined with mom's slavshit genes.

Basically stay away from memestaches. Especially handlebars.

It looks great but 99% of young people are too low test to pull it off.

It is Veeky Forums if you're the Doc!

I really like them but I think im biased because my dad has had ond my entire life.
My boyfriend had one too for a while, I think a lot of people pull it off, especially if you've got a strong jaw.

Is he slavic?

Nah, if I remember correctly hes a good bit french.

Huh, I would have guessed he was central slavic, like from Slovakia or something.

He looks different from other angles so I dunno.

it looks disgusting. like most beards.
clean shaven masterrace

t. freshly shaved effay individual

You probably don't have the chin and jawline for it. You're not alone.

You don't have eye for 80's shit at all, that style was in the movies cos it was HOT back in the day, now it looks goofy cos that is not the fashion