Ruined brands

UK Chav culture has destroyed the dignity and potency of so many fashion houses for me it's unreal, especially here in Liverpool. If I was to buy and wear anything from these I'd be out in the same league as the scallies.
Examples:
Moschino
DSquared2
CP Company
Armani
Balenciaga
Marcelo Burlon
Balmain
Valentino
and even pic related,
Stone Island.

What is the fix for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYlOn6bG0aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i unironically dont even understand why people buy dsquared2 jesus CHRIST that shit is fucking ugly

You have to wear Shadow Project to be a tru head.

Move elsewhere, the UK is a muslim infested caliphate shithole anyway.

Keep those uninformed views to /pol/ user

Lol every country is shit. The UK is as bad as any.

imagine living in denial. dont forget to pay your tv licenses boys

but its actually pretty fucked

Yeah haha lol
Lol haha lol

keep this thread alive boys, something different from cop or not

Really a shame about Stone Island. I really like the fabrics and quality. In the Netherlands it's pretty much ruined by gaudy rappers.

Hello my fellow Merseydweller.

Whatever happened to the fuccboi generals?

what L you in lad?

Fuckboys inhabited this board, and weren't self-aware enough

L18 famalam

pic related is clearly a reference to JME's grime classic Man Don't Care.

I notice a lot of the refugees love Dsquared2 shirts

That seems off
Half Latino and only 12% Asian?

Talking about LA specifically

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE LAD

Remember when they all wore burberry.

nice seeing some other merseysiders, even if i am a wirral wool

Moshino, Dsquarded2 and Marcelo Burlon are ugly as sin though. I mean only people who even buy this trash are Russian milfs because "it's high fashion I better show off!". And even this stuff they buy off Yoox with 70% discount.

there's a spot everyone goes here called "Lucca Fashions" which is run off money laundering haha. Doesn't help lpool stereotypes

Northern English meet up when?

Might be moving to Liverpool from London.

How much of culture shock will I experience?

I left Liverpool right after graduating, nightlife has gone to shit and seshing in Smithdown just feels scatty now. I loved it for the 3 years I was there but whenever I go back everything just screams poverty.

Everywhere seems poverty when you experience london

I'll see you in popworld or revvs on friday lad

Liverpool is a special kind of poverty though.

Pound Pub on High Street opened my eyes to that.

Went on a Tuesday evening with all my 3rd/4th year friends. Homeless people racking up lines of speed on the tables and 50+ year old men bumming eachother in the toilets doing GBL.

Im glad Liverpool's behind me though Im glad I was there.

Dont care about it you beta, I wear what the fuck I wanna wear

>tfw live in london bourough where only 31% are white british

ain't a thing but a chicken wing

it's actually 16% white british, I just looked it up

Asians have ruined the following brands:
>
>
>
>
fill some out with me, effay

carol christian poell
rick owens
yy
guidi
paul harnden

actually wait corny white people ruined paul harnden more than chinks did

It's okay, fashion here is a bit pitiful since most people dress like shit and we don't really have any high end shops. The nightlife alright. I mean the old buildings and architecture in parts are the only real good thing about it. Cost of living is allot cheaper so that's always a bonus.

If you see a guy in full rick you'll know it's me

Palace was also ruined

Acronym

Saint Laurent
Balenciaga

supreme
lv
palace

Agreed mate, it's bad in Liverpool because people aren't arsed about what the clothes look like, it's just the name on the label, it's embarassing as fuck, Moncler, Stone Island and Canada Goose are still alright though, everyone in Liverpools got a pair of Balenciagas on though and its grim

wools

It goes beyond clothing. Nobody wants to be seen driving a BMW, Audi or Mercedes over here since people will think you're some Turk or Moroccan.

Morrocans/immigrants in general here in the Netherlands have ruined prettty much everything you listed, especially DSquared is incredibly popular at the moment. But Gucci is a big one, the Gucci monotone logo cap is something people associate with Moroccans.

>50's London

I see a lot of Morrocans with stufi here wearing Gucci shoes or with Louis Vuitton bags, really disgusting desu

fug

Branded fashion buyer here for a large company.

Brands/Suppliers have actually clocked onto the trend for years and are imposing actions to prevent such chavs from buying their product, thus the high RRP in most 3rd party stores.

A member of Stone Island's sales team specifically told me that they're attempting to move into a more fashion oriented direction to try and sway away from the terrace lad culture that surrounds the brand.

Won't stop scrubs buying counterfeit product mind you so unless you can cut down on counterfeit sales it'll just continue to be an issue.

>caring about brands in the first place
Chavtastic honestly, it's like a big blaring siren signaling that you're irreparably low-class

south east england fag here, the only people here that wear stoney or any of these "chav brands" are middle class kids who try and act a lower class to make it seem like they aren't "posing" and the actual chavs and gippos wear fake luxury brands like lv where the logos are so obviously fucked on the belts. social classes have become a fucking mess down here. and anyone that cares about "fashion" just talks about anyting a$ap rocky has worn (raf, rick, j.w anderson) and hypebeast brands like supreme, cdg play and bape.

is london any better, i might fucking move just to be around people with better fashion sense, or is it asians and arabs with money and no taste?

Yeah I remember Burberry trying to shake chav association at the height of chav culture.

>DSsquared2 were responsible for the embarrassment that was Canada's Rio opening ceremony jacket design

I'm still mad.

Get fucked Anglocuck

London is far worse.

You have middle classed rats dressing in urban clothing to try and associate themselves with the council estate/working class image that has existed for years.

Most of the 'chavs' around here are reasonably fashionable (from a branded aspect) and it's primarily real product too.

Once you get passed the middle class fetishising the poor you've for the middle class yuppies dressed head to toe in skatewear and swagfag clobber again to try and disassociate with their backgrounds (your vans and coach jacket mummies boys who've never worked a day in their life nor got on a skateboard)

London is far, far worse my guy.

same here in manchester user... although the 'chavs' round piccadilly gardens are still horribly dressed. most working class and middle class people dress fine/normally/don't care for their appearance

tbqh it's the art school wanks that piss me off most

I left England because it was too depressing. I've lived in France now and it's also depressing. Is the problem me?

Btw menswear sucks in Paris compared to London

Lived in France for a year for work, arguably some of the worst fashion I've seen in recent years.

We're talking dad trainers and baggy jeans.

They also hate the British so I hated the atmosphere of the country too

Yeah I've been here two years. Not sure I want to go back to England, I just know I want to get out.

Have you thought about Canada?

That's next on my list (back in East London for now, actually love it desu)

Toronto (maybe vancouver) only. No where else is fashionable at all

And “sjonnies”

>LA 49% latino and 12% asian
>london 60% white
there is no way this is right

I'm a school teacher. Unfortunately while Canada pays extremely well, it's got way too many teachers already and it's impossible to get a job there.. London is always an option (and always great for clothes). Where in the East end are you at? East like Whitechapel or east like Shoreditch?

London has a lot of white people. They are from other countries though. It's not an English city.

>moschino
don't bother
>dsquared
don't bother
>CP company
was a hooligan brand pretty much from the get-go, not much you can do about this one, which is a shame because they do some quite nice techwear type jackets
>armani
don't bother
>balenciaga
literally only "chavs" aim for the arenas and the runners. mainline balenciaga is nowhere to be found for obvious reasons
>marcelo burlon
don't bother, also I've never seen a roadman/chav wear county of milan lol
>balmain
avoid jeans and logo tees
>valentino
avoid the runners
>stone island
avoid simple logo pieces like basic tees, sweatshirts, joggers, and those puffer jackets roadmen wear. go for the cooler jackets and shit like shadow project. also you said "and even" like it's a surprise but it's well known stone island is the worse offender for being ruined by chavs
there we go, there's your "fix". you'll notice chavs and roadmen go for the same one or two pieces from each brand, just avoid those and you'll be fine
you fucking crying self entitled faggot

christ man, get out before you get turned into salsa by a nail bomb

Tfw art school wank in Manchester

The problem is Europe. I worked in Santiago and Seoul and both of these countries were much happier. Chile alone for their sunny weather and "latino-lifestyle".

desu I think Stone Island is a great improvement for a lot of rappers.

>>spoilt and retard children want to ape their idols
>>brand becomes associated with tasteless filth
I don't see what you can really do about it. It seems rather haphazard.

just move to copenhagen you fag

>puffer jackets roadmen wear
but they make goat puffers

Seattle, Portland, OR and San Francisco are majority white cities btw.

Any brand that became associated with meme rappers like Gucci has been permanently killed off

>copenhagen
Gross
youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYlOn6bG0aE

I've visited a few times. Literally the most boring place ever. Also the people are boring. There's something seriously autistic about those Nords.

Dsquared2 was always bad. I'm a leaf and I was visiting Britain back in 2009(?) when it seemed to be getting popular there. It seemed overpriced and really tacky with all the "RUGGED CANADIAN CAMPER" patches on everything. I saw it at some higher-end store last month and it seemed just as bad as it was before.

i mean these skinny not-quite puffers
nearly every suburban white teenager who thinks they're a drug dealer because they sold a 10 once wears one

these are the kind of puffer jackets i'm not talking about, these are great

that's supposed to be used as a liner, it's slim like that so it fits better under jacket
unlike
which is outerwear

>come to this board sporadically
>there's a fucking merseythread going on

Thankfully most of these brands are banned when you go on a night out, all the bouncers associate them with dealers and troublemakers, if any scousers are still here look out for a shoegaze faggot in the pilgrim
>L20

polish ppl are white user

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

Just do what I do. Buy sensible trousers and shirts, plain woolen jumpers and a nice jacket or two.