I like them, but dont know what pants/jackets that go with them

I like them, but dont know what pants/jackets that go with them.

>what do i wear with basic bitch boots?
Leggings and a mocha latte

some inspo

It's literally a generic black boot.
You can't be serious about not being able to come up with anything to pair them with.

[spoiler]Bombers[/spoiler]

anything nigga, if you are having problems just put on some black jeans, can't go wrong

they didn't wear docs

You can wear them with anything, bombers look especially good. Just wear more black.

Make sure you’re skinny, then wear regular fitted jeans, tucked in shirts, some bomber.

It’s not generic. Generic would be something like timberland. I think doc is pretty punkish and goth ish. Definitely not the all around classic black boots. Thick strongfat heterosexual male can’t wear this with their 501, you’d have to wear something untraditional like skinny jeans plus oversized flannel and sonic youth t shirt.

It's a meme. Anything black is scawwy. Coats too scawwwy...

Jeans, chinos, slacks, even SHORTS if you can pull them off. Basically anything. After all, their slogan is "worn different"!

i wear it with basketball shorts, its fa af

kinda like this

Get the shoes instead.

can you post some good fits with shorts and black docks for inspo?

They're wearing Red Wings.

are docs with polos ok

dc martens are definately basic "punk" bitch boot (those who listen to one punk band, don't really put any effort to look punk at all and really look like feminists with a band shirt)

go for lumberjack

People should just stop buying these boots forever.

The way these are designed, the eyelet parts will touch each other still leaving a gap between your leg and the tongue. Also, they don't lace up particularly well on the bottom, leaving room for your foot to slide around slightly even with small sizing.

On the other hand, they are ubiquitous, durable easy to put on and take off, and the soles are great. I own the Solovairs, but the design is exactly the same.

I also have Corcoran kump boots which have none of these problems. The real combat boots are way more comfortable and also the lacing system is more effective. The grip sucks and they take a long time to lace up -- that's the only downside.

you would probably lose a "punk" competition to any feminist with one band t-shirt

I'm a metalhead and usually I feel like the most punk there unless there is some old folks there (over 30), I guess it comes from me being poor too so I often have shit on that is just old

what i'm saying is that docs are only for certain type of style. much like rick owens.

Do people outside of Manchester really wear docs?

Should I get the all black or classic and marker the yellow shit black?

> Harringtons
> Bomber Jacket
> Slim or Skinny Jeans
> Braces
> Ben Sherman shirt
> A swastika