Stranger Things is back bois...

Stranger Things is back bois. What do I do to dress like I belong in a show set in the midwest during the 80's that's on netflix?

wear clothing from that time period, it's not that hard

Those glasses should be banned.

Bump v interested

Some of Steve and Jonathan's fits are pretty good

these are fuckn nerds

w2c the jacket on the far left or similar?

I have this members only jacket, it's niiiice

Just google Sears catalogs from like '78-'83 or so for inspo, and then hit the thrift stores.

They're literally wearing the most mundane everday clothing of the period, in keeping with the location/income level. Nothing tricky or rare here.

Why did they have to kill Hopper?

I'm copping one, I think I'm going for a navy blue. How's the quality and fit

Good quality for the price, fits TTS

Nigga thisshow takes place in Pittsburgh not the midwest

>saw one snapchat story

only that one scene from the first ep was in Pittsburgh, watch the damn show, Hawkins (the town where the show takes place) is in Indiana.

Has anyone else noticed that 80's aesthetics are coming back in fashion and pop culture? Lots of remakes, retro production (especially on Netflix), pilot jackets, hitops, et cetera

Because Bob was marking his territory and Hopper kept wanting to get with Joyce.

I use to have the same members only jacket, upon the first year of dating my gf she said it didn't look nice. Trusted her opinion and donated it, 3 years later were watching season 2 and she says she likes Steves jacket and I should dress like that. Lmao kms.

older people and sometimes young people too in small midwestern towns still dress the same as they did in the 80s

source: live in small midwestern town

Overrated show for kids and girls. It was interesting for like 2-3 episodes. The only things it has going is the 1980's kitsch wardrobe.

It's because people who were kids in the 80s are now in their 30s and they want to go back to being kids again.

if everyone starts wearing corduroy sherpas now I’m gonna be pissed

what? he didnt die nibba

corduroy is already a thing again so it's only a matter of time.