Should I even try to be Veeky Forums if im ugly?

Should I even try to be Veeky Forums if im ugly?

being well put together can go a long ways user...

You can be interesting

Why do you think you're ugly user? If it's fat that is making your face look bloated and pudgy, then exercise. If it's your nose, then get a nose job. Finally, if it's your bone structure then you're pretty much fucked.

im ugly because I have a really long neck

Can I see? Maybe you have a wrong perception of yourself.

i dont have any pics

but im pretty much like this, maybe slightly longer

just the apposite, im scrawny and 5'8

my nose is pretty fucked too
also im balding

>I have a really long neck

Maybe you do but there's a very good chance your neck is being elongated by bad posture.

Sorry, I had too

being ugly is Veeky Forums

how do i be interesting?

elle isn't ugly...
if you're a guy maybe do neck exercises

Develop hobbies and interests, especially ones that aren't very common. Drawing, photography, sports (playing and watching), reading, and playing an instrument are probably the more typical ones, so experiment and find out what you like to do.
Also you can make yourself stand out with odd fashion choices. Don't become some cookie cutter vans and skinny jeans meme if you can't actually pull it off. Your body type might make flannels or military jackets or chunky ass vintage sneakers work really well for no reason.

the first thing people notice is your face, if youre not horribly deformed or out of shape nobodys judging you.
my neck is rather long too, try scarfs & turtlenecks.

You can't be ugly if you have style.

long necks are effey imho

I'm very ugly user, but ever since I started dressing the way I like(warriorcore), i got a qt pie who was trying to get my attention. Sadly I am to girly to make a move.

fuck sake you nu male twat you better fuck that pussy up fagggggggggggggot or you will be a fucking awful disappointment

You can't have style if you are ugly

Long slender necks on women are.

She is probably thinking about me while she has relations with some dude bro. Is this what it feels like to cuck someone.

Being ugly is a Veeky Forums free pass
You can rock whatever the fuck you want and nobody will care. Most people won't even look at you if they can help it.

Just have fun with it.

yes

nice clothes gives people confidence and happiness

does it even matter if no gf and not willing to settle for anything less than a 7/10?

If you aren't fat as shit and dress well,being ugly can be effay if you're confident enough.

If you're ugly I'd say dress to be respectable and professional with minimal peacocking. I mean, don't try to be flamboyant and add "personality" to your fits. You want your clothes to tell people you're normal and you want to blend in.
If you're trying to stand out as an ugly person you will just look creepy and weird.
Your bigger focus should be developing your body, posture and manner. You can't be a pretty boy so you want to have the air of being a criminal or a monster dressed up for a court appearance.
DO NOT try to look harmless and nonthreatening. As an ugly person this actually backfires. It tends to be creepy weaklings that are sex criminals.

one life to live, do what ever you want

People are generally attracted to people who dress well though user, I'm a 5-6 but I always end up with people above me.

best advice i've ever seen on Veeky Forums