inb4 tarot card tattoo

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Russian-Criminal-Tattoo-Encyclopaedia-Baldaev/dp/0955862078
youtube.com/watch?v=1GKIB5fgJME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE’S BODY.

>I want a tattoo but mom won't let me

You know, I definitely agree but some tats look really good imo.

y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k y2k

fpbp

I like things that becomes other things

Would a Yakuza-like tattoo be worth? they look fucking rad.

>Hates tattoos
>Clicks on a tattoo thread
>HOLY, SHIT! WHY AM I SO MAD NOW?!

There's always a dozen of you in every tattoo thread, and you always make me chuckle.
Also, why isn't it surprising that you're also a namefag?

If you are a yakuza yes. But don't go to japanese bathouses if not

i don't

this horse is thicc!

have to agree on that specific tattoo, it looks "lol so random XD" reddit tier

More like this please

which looks better?

tattoo would look like this

in 10 years canada is going to be a shithole on the same level as brazil or south africa, get a tattoo of a real country

this isn't pol, which looks better?

The question of "which is better" is irrelevant. The question to ask is "why would you ever want to get that tattoo?"

lmao

this tattoo looks like something that would be on the front page of reddit

should I get something like this ?

Listen closely:

N O N E
O
N
E

The motive itself is shit. Doesn't matter where excactly on your mediocre body you put it.

NO

so is the knight

the 2nd spot is a gay/feminine spot, get it on the chest. Or better yet, don't get it at all

got two gnarly cigarette burns on my left hand this summer so I guess I'm past the point of no return because they're never going away.

why not ? It says "attitude" on the neck piece by the way. I want the whole package, not just the neck piece, if that wasn't clear.

Shit's trashy as hell man

It's not like it's a tramp stamp ... I think it looks tough, not trashy

It's fucking trashy. How old are you dude? Not trying to offend you, I'd get that you'd like this absolute filth if you were like sub16 or something. But it looks fucking bad, not even talking about how this would disqualify you from employment market completely, or that you'd have go deal woth absolut shitty looks by everyone for the rest of your lives being viewed as absolute thug filth but actually just talking aesthetics.
Even low quality tats can look Veeky Forums, even face tattoos. But this fucking garbage is absolute fucking shit and you'll realize one day.

yes definitely.

go for it user ;)

It doesn't look tough it looks fucking stupid. Extremely hard to pull off a neck tattoo, and it's absolutely not gonna happen with "ATTITUDE"
That's some Phil Anselmo tier shit.

Well, I'm 22 and I got inspired to this tattoo by my favourite rapper. I think he pulls it off well, Why can't I ? Sure I'm a bit chubbier, but I'm working on losing weight. How do I pull off such a tattoo better ?

I want to get guro tattooed onto me

you dont pull it off better faggot, just dont get it at all. stop thinking about it, let it go. You probably dont have any other tattoos yet.

jesus christ I fucking love this tattoo
whats the name for this specific kind of style?

Skip the tattoo and get a gymcard instead you dyel

which one should I get? it’ll be going on my upper chest area

What's his name again?

Punch Arogunz, why ? Is this some kind of meme ?

how to do this

do what ?

you can't be serious right now holy shit i can't stop laughign

are you 13? it looks dogshit my man

your life is a joke, user
please get the tattoo so i can burst into treats if i ever see you in real life

Where do you live, faggot. If I ever see you crying at me I'll blow your fucking ass, man ! I live in Germany, where do you live ?!

What ? It's good music and I like the aesthetic of wasted youth combined with techwear and gangster , so I try to look more like that.

What makes you think that ? I like that the letters look like they're daggers.

>germany
jesus christ i'm choking on my laughter

couldnt you deduct than from the language the rap is in ? You seem pretty dumb. Also Germany is a good country, not like america where you get shot and don't have healthcare.

Please, I just want to talk about the fa-aspect of this techwear style of tatoo

the eternal kraut strikes again, shitting up the world wherever he treads

my absolute fucking lord you can't actually be serious

Other arm

wrong thread, buddy

i like them
kind of basic but they're very well-executed
good job

just fuck you guys, i like the tat

shut the fuck up, satan

Why did you ask then? Go be a clone of your favorite German rapper.

this.

ur tattoo is hideous my dude.

>favourite German rapper
oh fuck man you're about to make me laugh again

im falling for this one guys, im falling for the meme, talk me out of it quickly please, im begging you

it's a meme and you are a unoriginal pleb without any personality or taste.

first tattoo ive ever seen that looks cool

tats are still degenerate though

"Looks tough" "says attitude " this guy is a creampuff that reeks of try hard. Tattoos don't make a person

trust harder scrub

took me far too long to realize she's not lying on her back

wtf am i looking at?

she is lying on her back

a kiss old, school tattoo artist

jk shes not lying on her back mb

I don't get it... it's two faces superimposed over each other. there's no particular optical illusion going on.
>>I LIKE GIRLS

>le artsy abstract deep hipster tattoo

Shut up virgin.

Tattoos means you are cool and in the "in" crowd these days. Good luck getting laid with any worthwhile chick without a tat. Nobody likes straight edge milky bar kids

inb4 "hurr, no I got tattoo for a deeper reason!", no you didn't ,you just want to look mysterious, edgy and interesting to get some pussy

Stop lying to yourself

Thoughts on full sleeves in this manner?

I don't want something abstract le super deep and edgy.

I just want something classical, timeless

is that some pedophile inside symbolism?

>pay attention to me
THE POST

ok boy, those tattoos with snake and dagger are reserved for Russian mafia criminals, thieves in law. Since you got one if you ever come across Russian mafia prepare to have it torne off your skin with force.

Good job hipster boy

yeah only attention whores with fat disgusting buddies have to get sexual tattoos for someone to pay attention to them

I like em.

proof?

He's bullshitting you. the only ones they would care about are the stars on the knees or shoulders (rank), manacles on the legs (been in prison) or possibly some other minor ones like the dagger across the shoulders (i.e. related to specific crimes). Even then this is all from like, at least 20 years ago or longer.

Thoughts on tarot card tats?

h-how does fa know about russian crime tattoos?

That's a bra, not panties. The black stripe is a part of the bra not the gap between her legs. She is holding her arm over her head out of frame on the top of the picture.

Yo who tf is this

you're a legitimate retard, even if this post is ironic

holy fucking shit you're right
this picture has fucked with me enough for one night

Still don't see it

There's literally a multi-volume collection of tattoos and their meanings.

amazon.co.uk/Russian-Criminal-Tattoo-Encyclopaedia-Baldaev/dp/0955862078

Also Eastern Promises was fairly accurate. Also also there's quite a good documentary on the subject where old timers in prisons are lamenting how every young guy gets what he wants now:
youtube.com/watch?v=1GKIB5fgJME

rate pls

>t. understands female anatomy and how bras operate
I bet you think you're pretty cool but youre not i get all the pussy i want i just didnt recognize that boob supporter because ive only ever seen them crumpled on the floor ok!?

NOT A VIRGIN!!!

Hey look its fucking fagposter A and fagposter B that is in every single fucking tattoo thread

Reminds me of blackstar

Why is the kid's ass like that?

Pretty cool

probably because of the mustache honestly. anything by antonio mora would be sick as a tattoo though imo

It's okay user. I'm 23 and a virgin too.

Look very closely to the the panties and the black stripe on the top of the picture, try to notice how it is, indeed, a bra.

You think Veeky Forums knows what a bra looks like?