So who took my advice a few weeks ago and got in on Siacoin while it was in the 40-50 satoshi range? Enjoy your gains...

So who took my advice a few weeks ago and got in on Siacoin while it was in the 40-50 satoshi range? Enjoy your gains, but don't hop off the train just yet!

Other urls found in this thread:

siapul.se,
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/4k786d/why_did_yunbi_launch_siacoin_trading/
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1159515#p1159555
yobit.net/?bonus=MspEZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> SC currently at 76 satoshis
Its not too late guys, get in before v1.0 is released. China is picking up on SC, and they like what they see.

When are we dumping?

we might see a dip in the coming days, but if it does dip, it won't stay there for long. Whether you sell now or hold to sell even higher later, buy more if it dips. Personally, I bought the dip after the first pump at 46 satoshis. Imo, it won't hit 46 again. That's all I'll say

I did, purchased only 50000 sia to diversify. you were right, it hopped to the moon.

good instinct. what are your plans for Sia this month, if you don't mind sharing?

I really wanna buy more, wondering if I should wait for a dip.

Where should I buy this?

Sia inflates like no tomorrow. It mints like 14 Million new ones every 8 hours. How in the world can it be a long term store of value?

How can a sia coin ever rise to be worth even a single cent?

I use poloniex for sia.

im sure there will be another dip before v1.0. Don't expect it to be super low though. I'd say anything under 60 is a decent buy.
Poloniex. By far the best exchange, in my opinion. Easy to use and has been reliable for as long as I've used it.

No need to dump - Sia, unlike many of these cuck projects is real tech that could go all the way. It could eventually become the world's hard drive. Imagine how much that is worth.

Look at the marketcap. It sits at a paltry 1 million dollars right now. Even if it never increased another single satoshi, after full initial inflation market cap would still only be like 2 - 3 million.

Don't you think tech like this is worth at least 10x that?

I bought in while Siacoin was at 25 satoshis thanks to some user on this board. Thanks user, whoever you are. I'm holding onto them for dear life a while more, the tech is very promising.

mfw someone told me this coin was Sia´s coin and i belived.

wut

>76 satoshis
that's about the price of a single hair fallen from my ballsack

Sia's inflation is purposeful. Imagine that instead of being an endless inflation, the total amount of sia available is 44 billion rather than the current 15 billion.

on march 16th the price of sia was 0.0018 at 1.3 million market cap, on april 15, at the same price of 0.00018 but with a market cap of 1.5 million and on may 15th, the price was again at 0.0018$ but at a market cap of 1.642 million.
According to the chart on siapul.se, the amount of coin introduced is almost 1 billion new coins per month.
march 11: 11.49 billion -- april 18 : 12.79 -- may 16th: 13.79

So at about 1 billion coin per month at the current rate at a deflation rate, that makes ~150,000$/billion coin.

sia coin will never rise to be worth 1 cent, but a large collection can be worth a lot to account for the devaluation.

The real reason for this deflation is to ward off people from buying too early and hyping the value of the coin early on, like Monero. All coins were mined and the developers have zero control over the flow of sia. An example of why this is good is when comparing storj with sia.
Storj has 450 million coins but most of it is controlled by them. Only a fraction is released to the public. So the devs can, at any time, just dump to make more money, like MAID did recently.
Sia has an alternate funding method called Siafunds which just lets the devs gain 3.9% of storage exchange, divided between 1001 siafunds. (those are sold at about 2.5 btc each)
This ensures that sia is never hyped, overbought and has a steady increase of coin to account for people who buy early.

>Don't you think tech like this is worth at least 10x that?
>can sia be worth around 60-70 million
Maybe, depends on how well the tech looks after 1.0+gui at the end of the month.

>China
China's in love with sia for some reason.
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/4k786d/why_did_yunbi_launch_siacoin_trading/
>inb4 hurrr reddit
It was posted on yunbi and was translated.

Funny story about China, Yunbi came to talk to the Sia group to add them to their exchange. Apparently Sia has a lot of people interested in the tech and no one even knew about it.

And there's barely any news about sia anywhere.

Aaaaand now sia is up another pump at 82.

No, correction, it's now at 85.

i bought at 58 and it is my last hope to break even. I put my measly .07 btc and now i hold these coins tightly to my person like a mother and baby

>rage exchange, divided between 1001 siafunds. (those are sold at about 2.5 btc each)
>This ensures that sia is never hyped, overbought and has a steady increase of coin to accou

Oh. Well that's a letdown. I'm just here to be a greedy speculator.I only wanted to throw a few hundred bucks at it and hope it becomes worth a few grand in a couple years.

shoulda bought atleast .1 btc worth pham.

You can still do that. It's more for people who throw in like a million $ and play whale. I put in 10k and it's gone up a lot and I got a good return from it right now.

I might have exaggerated when I said it never gets hyped since it's being hyped like hell by the chinese. You can put your money in it and it'll likely keep going up as it has.

.07 is all i have left

siacoin will lead a renaissance for me

ppl will know my name and my story of how i overcame the odds to buy enough rice, beans, and doritos to survive for another month

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1159515#p1159555

>Can't wait to see SIA blow up 200%. Easy way to double your $$$.

up to 91 now boys. HOPING FOR THAT TRIPPLE DIGITS

Now up to 94. We might actually get 100 by today.
The market depth for sell is horribly low

I want it to shoot up to 120 or something before I take action, especially since 1.0 is coming on the 27th (or so they say)

Sia is too low energy to go anywhere.

TRUMP on the other hand...

BUY trump from here!
yobit.net/?bonus=MspEZ

thank you, kind sir

We past 100. Very low sell orders. It might just happen but everyone is now looking at sia.

Maybe now people will write articles about sia.

how do i get into sia?
where's the official website?
make a proper sia general from now on, please.

Ask an insider at sia anything, won't answer personal questions about who I am though.

here's my 1st question -
If i promise to hold, how much could you lend me?

here's my address -

05ed73168e71671d7276092b6dd79f8cfa0b7852cd82367407dc8b57da44c2e4de9df68bfd3a

2nd question -
How confident are you in siacoin?

Well aren't you just enjoying the nice gains! I have to ask, was it my previous thread that sparked your interest in Sia?

Please keep your Trump shillings in their respective threads. We're discussing viable technology here.

yes, I put it on my watchlist at that time

Do you have anything of substance to back your claim?

>Sia
>Viable

Kek, it'll be 20sats at the most by the end of the month. Screencap this

I just noticed my ID is different on mobile. Im OP btw. Anyways, thats great to hear! If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for your holdings? Will you wait and see where v1.0 takes us, or will you cash out at a comfortable price?

ITT: Lies, and liars. Beware.

I will probably cash out half sometime around the presentation at San Fransisco in a few days, and hold the rest.
I'll check up the news anyway, that's for sure

What have we lied about?

>tfw 20mil Sia

too bad I lost nearly that much on some other shitcoins

Nearly every word that slides out of your mouth is a lie. You're not here just in the nick of time to give us all a good tip on something that's about to take off. You, my slippery friend, are here just as the pump is ending.. to find some suckers to unload your bags on.

watch how much more SIA goes up now, go ahead..

I'm not unloading anything. I'm holding lol. I posted because I knew v1.0 was set to be released in June. And anyone that knows anything about crypto, knows that new releases and updates spur interest and volume, which generally results in pumps. Sometimes small, sometimes large. I was simply putting out a tip for ones who didn't know.

The way you talk about it, there are no losers, just volume, interest, gains, and pumps. It's all lies. It's a scam and you're a scammer.

Heh somebody much be reading my posts.. it won't last.

Look man, I simply spread the word to my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen before the pump started. What you guys do with that information is your choice. If you want to research it further and decided to invest, great. If you decide it doesn't look good, and that you'll sit this one out, no problem. Nothings guaranteed in crypto, and theres always gonna be losers. I bought up AMP when it first released on Polo at 29k satoshis thinking it would spike. It didn't and I finally ended up cutting my losses and selling at 9k satoshis. BUT, before that, I had bought EXE when it first released, and that pumped 3000% the next morning. Easiest 500 bucks I ever made. You have to be cautious with what risks you take in crypto. And please, hold the accusations. I am no scammer.

You're a shill, and as such you get no respect from me. If by some chance you're not lying at the moment, you'll be lying soon enough.

Because that's what shilling is, it's fucking lying.

Lol ok man. I've spoken nothing but the truth thus far. You sound a little butthurt, like you got burned recently or something. You should try being nicer ti people.

Huh? You're spewing 18 flavors of misleading positive statements about how SIA can only go up when you don't really know what it's going to do at all. Maybe you don't see it as lying, maybe you lie to yourself too, but I'm not impressed by assertions of innocence.

I'll tell what will impress me, the goddamn truth for once.

>it's all lies
you're just an inverse shill.
hype has value, and you can benefit from it. just like some people benefit from popular singers withouy any real talent, while others spend money to buy their shitty albums

Pls refer to where i clearly state that it'll probably dip before v1.0 releases because things like this do cool off and the price tends to gradually dip lower and lower. You're actually starting to russel my jimmies lol. It amazes me how you are so salty about this whole thing. Please tell me what retarded fucking shill you bought into that has you so flustered?

We he he hell.. I certainly enjoy sprinkling a bit of FUD on some shitcoins, but I wouldn't go so far as the technical sounding 'inverse shill'.

What really gets me going though is the truth. I like telling it, and sometimes when I'm reaching for it, I'm a little off, but more of the time I'm so on it that I scare myself a bit, honestly. I just see through the bullshit.

Fucking shills are everywhere around here, being the most obnoxious little shits you've ever seen, and pulling some seriously manipulative and predatory shit on people. Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I know damn well I don't only speak for myself when I say fuck all lying shills.

If anyone is actively watching the price, you'll know that the pump is starting its downtrend. I have sold enough to cover my initial buy in, and am letting the rest ride. This is my advice, you do as you please.
yes, of course there are plenty of shills on Veeky Forums. Trump coin for example. They are shilling the shit out of that, but any logical thinking person should know that it's obviously a pump and dump, and is therefore a high risk. Sure you could make a quick buck off of it, but if you put a bunch of money into it and end up losing it all, it's your own damn fault.

>obviously a pump and dump,
what makes it slightly secure is the promise that it will be converted to teth tokens later on. so, it's probably not so high a risk.

otherwise, yeah, namecoins are memecoins and should be treated as such.

>if you put a bunch of money into it and end up losing it all, it's your own damn fault.
true.

i had some loose btc so i spent $8 on sia today. $8 is relatively inconsequential in the scheme of things. if sia goes to 0, then i'm 2 coffees down. if it 10x in size then i'm in a win.

a lot of the sell orders are in whole BTC on polo, i can see they're more concerned about it's longevity.

>ou'll know that the pump is starting its downtrend
Not really, the pump flatlines.
It's been doing that for the past five pumps now.

sia is up to 115 now holllly shit

sold this morning at 101. bought back in at 110. Still going...

Sia just never ends. We're now at the 6th pump in three weeks.

Sia is holding on to the 100 satoshi range surprisingly! Has you wondering if it might not dump.

Sia dips but never dumps

seeming so.

Dumbass day traders, you have zero clue what you're doing. I love watching idiots like you lose money, I'm half tempted to dump 8mil sia to take my 45% gain and watch you morons claim the sky is falling.

8 whole dollarydoos?

No but seriously this sia pump is truly low energy. Sia is over. Whales are gearing up to dump hard.

Meanwhile TRUMP is just taking off. Which do you think has more potential..
A noname coin that's already pumped to $10m?
Or glorious Trumpcoins sitting at a mere $270k?

You do the math.

Does it not get boring spouting this nonsense all day? Trumpcoin has zero potential and on the 2% chance it does take off will be denounced by trump and a cease and desist will be prompt.

Kayne West got coinye taken down with a net worth of 145m
You faggots thinking someone worth 4.5billion like trump will want his name on some memecoin who's userbase is two brain cells off being retarded?

Biz needs to start banning cunts like you spamming trump in every thread, we pumped and dumped that shit months ago now fuck off.

You sound mad. Are you mad? Maybe it's because you didn't buy any TRUMP.

Also
>thinking if trump sued it wouldn't be all ove the media and price wouldn't reach the stratosphere
>thinking the dev is even located in the united states and can be sued
>not seeing the potential in Trump

Even your brain is low energy.

>Whales are gearing up to dump hard.
>implying implication
Sia always flatlines or dips, never dumps.

Kid you have no idea, that 9.2btc wall in trump was me two months ago. Saying "you mad" shows your obviously some 15 year old kid hoping the $2 pocket money you've put into trump moons.

Laughing so hard at your logic, you clearly have zero understanding of how things work if you think that trumpcoin won't vanish off the face of the planet within 4 hours of receiving a cease and desist.

Now back to spamming every thread in biz for you, must be fun being out of school for summer and finding new retarded reasons that people should buy a coin with literally zero uses, zero backing and zero future.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

>inanimate cryptocurrencies can receive cease and desists
>thinking cryptos can even be shut down on a whim

Hey cute wall story there too. Don't you worry about me bro. I know exactly who you are, I can guarantee I got in trumps at a much lower price than you did.

Hope there aren't too many tears when you realise you missed the next ETH bro.

Is it going to ducking pump again?

Lots of the weaklings sold this morning. No more dead weight. 10k by the end of the week.

>Kid
>15 year old
>Probably a 14 year old who posted it