last one at 300

Other urls found in this thread:

greats.com/products/the-royale-corduroy-ox-blood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

R8

wtc those black chucks?

converse.com

Is that a converse? Theres no logoon the front

I've looked through their store, nothing that looks like that, they're gross anyway the soles look like a bathtub plug. Converse has a black with black stiching and white tips n sole. Just go for those

aren't those rick owens?

Tfw you don't have nice things

Nice wingtips considering not very detail reveiling pic. Brand?

Boots are not my thing...

Aint you considering a pair of black shoes (even brogues) or at least dark brown oxford captoes?

Got to invest in a vinter sneaker. I usually use the boots but i can't incorporate them into every fit i have. Any tips? Preferably black. Budget is max 200usd

>everything white and black
Was it autism?

Am i a cool girl

Post feet

Fost peet

These are not all. I was posting it in some thread on shoe care: I usually clean four pairs a once. Most of what I wear for autumn/winter.

I have black cheap Loake pair but I don't particularly like black.

The tan ones are Loake (the shoemaker line, not that bad). The brown ones are Grenson and I don't recommend it. Should have saved up for Trickers instead. I wanted that heavier look but the leather is so so.

MMM gats, cps
Julius, Julius, the last conspiracy, Julius

post feet.

ID bottom left ?

What're the bottom row sneakers?

Wont be posting the embarrassing stuff

post feet

Reebok

post feet

How long did it take to wear down cp like that?

>common cucks

which ones?

Lol you guys are retarded

Does anyone know where I can cop those vans these days?

Yes, they're either trolling or retarded

update the picture, you have already posted it too many times.

Do you actually have those Nike moon shoes or whatever they’re called? How much?

Please don't ask. Did you see those Reebok's? Those feet are huge.....

Will do once my wholecuts arrive, triplesguy

Im an 8 in womens and thats the average size dipwad

id mid right?

w2c the white ones on the top right corner? been looking for shoes like thoses for a while

Those blue alligator loafers are the tits. Upload the other shoes too, they can't be that bad.

The white sneakers with red and blue stripes are onitsuka tiger mexico 66
the black platform loafers are from H&M and i wish i never bought them cuz shit quality

fall rotation.
Next on the cop list will be decent winter boots, and then some white hightop sneakers, I suppose.

upper wage cuck kinda collection

good pieces but the redundancy with all those black boots...

very normie gurl

cool pieces, but a bit too monochrome

normie athleisure / hiker kinda collection. DW about having nice things rn, work towards getting them one by one.

very americana / wage cuck kinda vibe with all those brown colors.

teen / immigrant kinda feel

one decent piece and a lot of meh pieces.

plebbit / basic bitch tier collection

I'm back

>adiletten
Is there a more effay house shoe?

If I ID'd the bottom pairs of boots correctly that's like 300+ usd between just those two, exactly how much must be spent before something is a "nice thing?"

I have a question Veeky Forums. Which shoe do you think is worth a cop? The white/grey gum sole stan smiths or the navy/white stan smiths? I'm thinking which has more versatility? I am under the impression that the gum sole will last me a bit longer and are easier to maintain but they do cost a little more. I don't care if they may or may not be trendy and/or a meme shoes. Just which of these two items has the upper hand over the other. I plan to dress them up a bit and wear them with chinos, raw denim, oxfords (mainly light blue, white, and pink) and layered flannel outfits (just ordered the red/black flannel from uniqlo and may order more if I like this one). Thanks Veeky Forums.

Oh yes and I forgot to mention I want to use them for casual outfits as well like with the flannels I just mentioned or even t shirts.

Where the FUCK do I find these Vans. I love them so much but can't find them anywhere. Also, W2C Sandals

greats.com/products/the-royale-corduroy-ox-blood

dis

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow you manage to have 4 different shoes which are exactly the same.
like the boots, don't like your negligence in caring for them
burn the sandles to ashes, then burn everything else except the boots, then put the boots in a bottle with a note attached that says "I fucked up", seal the bottle and throw it into the Ocean.
omg, just omg. so many pairs, so little substance
are you a flamboyant Theatre Director who lives in Hawaii?
close to being actually respectable until the gats

Hender Scheme slides and leather vans from 2015
Nike Mars Yards, I paid $950 AUD
It took me about 4 months to find a pair. Try eBay
Vans Vault OG Old Skool LX (Marshmallow). Sandals are Hender Scheme Caterpillar Sandals

i really dig the boots on the low right, but economy is a bitch sometimes, i literally i dont have a better place to take this photo.
>inb4 low-mid class mexicunt
shoes in order becouse quality is complete shit:
Ralph laurent conquest 3,Dr martens, random kenneth cole boots, pumas jespers, H&M "converse", real converse and vans x penuts, and some nike runners

I got this on now what do you think lads?

What's wrong with gats?

If you mean the Sandro trainers, these are my beaters. Super comfy insoles, softer than both, Mmm gats and cps.

Get on your bf's lvl thot

Jespers! I had yet to see anyone with a real pair. These were discontinued such a long time ago.
Do you do anime cosplay on those? :3

yikes

Today jeans and beater rubber soles for work, doing some real stuff out of the office.

they are not really that worn down. they are beaters now tho

>buying common cucks

fuck off

>pumas jespers
where did you get them? They're impossible to find now a days.

Find me a pair of shoes that goes well with this. Btw I'm 28.

>platform soles
someone wishes they were taller lol

disgusting

i'd fuck you based on the shoes alone

dont delete it :(
post it in the fuccboi general

They're impossible to keep clean. I wear the ones on the right during range movements and ruck marches and whatnot, and I wear the ones on the left to work, in a warehouse. I have cleaned them, but as soon as I use them I use them for no less that 12 hours and I'm back to square one. I just resigned myself to dirty work boots

Lol I have this coat minus the zipper. Got it on sale for like 40 bucks, it's nice

i want to inhale your creepers

Taobao image search, i bought them size 12 when i use 9, but i had to cop them becouse grails
i dont think a 200 pound 5'8 mexican manlet could pull off a ryuko cosplay

oh yea forgot comment, somehow u picked the perfect Color of red that doesn't makes those docs look tacky as shit. did I do this intentionally? idk, but I'll give u the benefit of the doubt

>What's wrong with gats?
they just say "white euro trash", and that's if theyre brand new. if they are beat to shit like yours, well. poor/slovenly white euro trash.
those look like shit.
or buy a second pair if you want to wear them for style

You don't seem to know an awful lot about Europe or German army trainers or the commonness of GATs in Europe to support your opinions.

T. A German

ummmmm, Germany = Euro Trash, with a Capital T

lol
>implying that Germany somehow isn't Trash. Germany is just as trashy as Romania or Croatia.

>a flamboyant Theatre Director who lives in Hawaii?
Veeky Forums af

big ups, I dig

But they are flexible, tough, light, not so bad looking, made in the EU, comfy shit. For 100€.

I am very happy with them.

id on shoes next to the airmax?

we get it, you're asian

I am so fucking jealous of the majority of your collection user.

looks so unworn :/

hope u learn to appreciate ur shoes user

>Which shoe do you think is worth a cop?

what does it mean for a shoe to be worth a cop? who decides this worth?

w2c? all of them