Costumes

It that time o' the year agan'
Post your halloween costumes Veeky Forums

Also would grey KSWISS or green Vans be better with this giraffe

Gay AF

thats not a costume you fucking queer

???

I am just bringing this in I bought drunk.

Told everyone I was going as isis. Can't see the giant wings on the pic tho.

terrible. this would have been ok ten years ago when the horse mask meme was novel.

like what u did with the contacts and gold but where the rest of ur fit??

no
yes
maybe

What did he mean by this?

Was just wearing a black tank and black leggings and wings like pic related. And fake gold tattoos on my arms. Don't have a picture of the whole fit unfortunately. The original idea was to wear a white egyptian like dress, but this was for a drum and bass/dubstep party and they tend to be a bit rough, so I didn't wanna risk wearing a loose dress haha

How'd you like this Bowie "costume" I wore a couple of days ago to a halloween party.
Maybe it's more general 80s than Bowie but it kinda looks like a Berlin era fit I think.

Very patrician

Not sure if cowboy or ranch hand. Whatever.

I am currently dressed like Murdock from the a team
My accounting department are the other members

way too try hard, men and women probably going to be put off. also what the fuck lol did you have a photoshoot for this? gay as fuck

Those huge eyes are scaring me

Ive been wearing this every year since I started high school

Woke up 15min late for work, grabbed poncho and hat. Not much effort put into this. Put off? Are people assuming my race or something from a bandana put over my face? Or let me guess, is it the poncho putting you off? Pretty sure way more than one race has been affiliated with this and also you can't even see what race I am haha. And finally, I work in the FASHION INDUSTRY, and I'm currently on set today so inbetween shooting Calvin Klein men's we all shot whatever random costumes we brought in on the SET WE ARE WORKING ON lol. Damn someone is bitter today.

Trying too hard!? Dude it's a Halloween thread you cranky fuck. Don't be upset over this dudes costume just because your lame ass probably has no friends or plans tonight.

Kinda depressing night tbqh but the giraffe was still on point

t. OP

Damn this thread is depressing. Less than ten costumes on a fashion board. Yet the moment someone wants to know wywt you fucks can't stop posting your clown shoes and normcore.

True! What a bunch of faggots!

No your outfit is just really boring is what he was probs trying to say. Not worth the photo shoot
Also do you wanna whine anymoe?

What was depressing about it

So you're a fucking faggot for Halloween?!?

HAHAHAHA

XD

Pretty sure he meant there was already a photo shoot happening. Sounds like this thread is full of faggots who had nothing to do on Halloween. Get some friends guys, take care of your social health.