Thoughts on yeezy?

Thoughts on yeezy?

Did that design get confirmed ?

Idk what sneakers even are; asking for a friend

Looks like a sea cucumber or some ocean floor creature anyway

Ok poor choice for the OP pic but the brand in general?

anything associated with kanye west is overrated ugly trash that stupid black people with no creativity or personality spend their mcpaycheck on just to wear to get high at some crackhouse

Thoughts on this one?

Better than that awful design with the stripe and random numbers and letters

t. 17 yo /pol/yp

Redpilled as fuck!

he is good raper,

That's just an expensive shit

People will regret being pictured in these.

They look like house slippers that somehow shit themselves.

Do those come in
black? It would really
help me get my ninja
on.

this

Great if you have 0 taste and are a nigger.

Ugly in general, but then again I still want those ugly red octobers. Ugly is the trend.

this looks like some shit a random alien would wear on star trek voyager or something

I am not an avid listener or fan of his art, but i think he's doing good and creative things. I respect that he's not doing thug shit with guns and cocaine (maybe he is who knows?). Personally i am not with his "style" and i wouldn't purchase these overpriced fantasy pieces.

Anything with his name on it will be a hot seller regardless if it looks food or not. i think his name should be used more effectively It's not being used in a sense of quality, but more in popularity which will trigger mass FOMO to whatever he releases. these red slipper things look more form over function. where the fuck would i even wear these?

I think he has the power to do super awesome shit but he's too far gone in his head that the ego overshadows his ability to think straight. Some of his latest escapades are the product of all the yes men and women he has in his life and no one is there to stop him or ground him

what happened to him saying he wanted to make all his products affordable? All his shit is 300 retail, let alone their resell prices on ebay. Fuck this. That being said I'd only want those black yeezys 350 and his canada boot take. Everything else looks like fuccboi shit

Black people don't even wear Yeezys. They still have hard ons for 25 year old Jordans. It's Asians and white wiggers that buy Yeezys

BOOSH!

niggers are shit, rap is shit, nigger culture is shit, yeezys are shit, yeezy is shit, kanye west dresses like shit, hba and all other niggercore brands are shit.

are these roshes

Air Jordan.

haha that the yeefy!

Veeky Forums just hates him because he's kinda mainstream.

His new waverunners are very similar to tripple s

Yeezy collection is literally /fa

And the Yeezy shoes are only hated because of the hype

>And the Yeezy shoes are only hated because of the hype
*liked

Somewhere in the middle really

But you have to admit that /fa is very anti mainstream

Same people who hate yeezys like Rick Owen's 700 dollar clown shoes

Really makes you think

Waverunners are looking pretty dad

I own a pair of cream whites

Really like the look of the shoe and its uniqueness. All the other v2 colorways are meme hype garbage though.

his music is always fucking fantastic. i do have problems with his fashion line tho, even tho he has nice fits himself a lot of the time

Music went downhill after Yeezus, TLOP felt rushed and incoherent because of shifting focus to his clothing. I do hope he comes through with Turbo Grafx 16 if he ever gets to finish it.

350s are overrated. I would drop money on a pair of 750s, though.

I'm a sucker for Kanye, and they are pretty great shoes imo.
Not really user, not yet.
just get reps

Yeezys are fucking awful. Everything you could possibly look for in a Yeezy gets done better in a different sneaker

Absolute shit flimsy shitty sole having fuckboy trainers

Goes well with a shitty oversized hoody and a pair of pre distressed skinny jeans

I've always thought ripped knees look as though you've been on your knees sucking dick all day

What a wack album name

Sounds like a Fucking quake username

Is this whats hip in thr sneaker world nowadays??

Thank god i grew out of wearing sneakers