Any poorfags /shoplift/ here? DO stores detect if a magnet is brought through the entrance...

Any poorfags /shoplift/ here? DO stores detect if a magnet is brought through the entrance? Where do I get a good magnet to reliably pop off the oppression tags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RohBIwuUiOk
aliexpress.com/wholesale?spm=2114.search0104.8.36.mLqIcI&initiative_id=QRW_20171030110634&SearchText=16000gs detacher&productId=32472216324
heavenlylifter.tumblr.com/post/163422088060/hiii-do-you-have-any-tips-for-a-new-lifter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Gyges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one? How tf do you all feed your fashion addiction without going broke?

By having jobs you piece of shit.

I‘m a student raped by loan debt, having two jobs hardly even pays for that shit.

if you have a friend who works retail, team up with them. as long you two arent retarded and can just act normal, you can bring up a ton of shit and have them essentially ring just 1 or 2 things and take whatever you want

Yeah, so go steal from the store employing other starving students just as desperate as you
Fuck off and stop being such a fucking leech

Ohh poor H&M, they might just have to resort to child labour to get by. Oh wait.

Leave this site you nigger.

no u

Lmao implying stealing from massive retailers is stealing from the workers employed by them. Are you all so fucking retarded?

the only other person i knew who stole clothes (despite being well enough off and going to a good university here in the UK) was a hardcore American SJW girl with severe daddy issues (tautology ikr)

so you're in good company...

Poor execs can‘t buy their children Lambos for christmas ;_;

You‘re on a website frequented by racist virgin trolls, what does that make you? Idgaf your blue haired hamplanet friend also steals lmao.

makes him cooler than you lmao.

Daaaamn turn off the burners bro. That‘s a savage ass diss man wtf.

solid projection there pal!

she isn't my friend btw - just letting you know that your acting out is a little sad!

Acting out? Nigger, I‘m broke.

youtube.com/watch?v=RohBIwuUiOk

Refer to previous posts faggot

>shoplifting

i also have student debt... wtf are you even trying to buy that your 2 jobs can't afford??

if you had an ounce of creativity you'd recognised that imposed limitations can be a good thing... why don't you thrift? or buy second hand through online sites and then get that shit tailored

saves you some money, forces you to get creative and helps you build up a relationship with a good tailor??

alternatively save up your money by making sacrifices elsewhere in ur life (alcohol, drug, clubbing, luxury food or whatever)

I work retail. Alarms don't go off from magnets. You can buy the magnets on aliexpress: aliexpress.com/wholesale?spm=2114.search0104.8.36.mLqIcI&initiative_id=QRW_20171030110634&SearchText=16000gs detacher&productId=32472216324

Don't be a fucking cunt and go to smaller, privately owned stores - only shoplift from big department stores and chains. The retail business is fucking hard these days. If you want to be honest and get dope shit I'd recommend getting part-time work in a boutique/store. I get 50% off everything in store and also 75% off everything from past seasons(stuff we didn't sell at sales).

As somebody who actually works reatil, if effects "big business" just as much lmao.

ITT: Literal Niggers

A store that turns over 5k + in profits in a day will be better equipped financially to deal with some stolen stock.

A small boutique with 1-3 owners, and 1-3 employees that sell for liek 500-2000 a day will be more impacted by shoplifting.

thumbs up

>justifying shoplifting

Nigger detected

>being cucked by big business

>being cucked by you wallet

>Justifying paying 60+ dollars for something made by a Indonesian making

Indonesian 6 year old*

If you're too stupid to figure out how to shoplift yourself, then you're stupid enough to get caught. Anyway, shoplifting is for niggers. Get a job.

Go on tumblr, there's a whole network there where they discuss tactics and share their "hauls" of hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Here's some tips from one.

heavenlylifter.tumblr.com/post/163422088060/hiii-do-you-have-any-tips-for-a-new-lifter

Yep. Remove the tinfoil

Wow, this is fucked up. I used to shoplift as a teenager and was fairly good at it. Not gonna try to justify it.

Remember that in the states being caught with any device or tool for the purpose of shoplifting is a felony.

Fuck off Jamal. This entitled attitude is why you're poor in the first place.
You'll end up getting caught, having a record, and not being able to get a job to pay off your loans.

Go to some thrift stores if you ever decide to stop being a societal leech.

You'd know if you were lit

American Apparel didn't used to pursue shoplifters. Not sure if it's true or not, but friends who worked there told me that Dov thought it was good advertisement.

damn they're insane
but they're also all women, can wear wigs and carry bags without arousing suspicion, and all seem to steal banal mallcore shit. stealing is a stupid idea to begin with, but you'd end up without anything interesting (unless there's some boutique high fashion gang blogging out there)
get html giant and hro back up you fuck

CEO probably had them forward the details of shoplifters to him to tell them they can have whatever they like, for free, if they come back to his place and pose in it for photos.

Actually, I think every chick I knew that worked there did get random texts from him, at least in NYC/LA.

I would steel everything if I knew I could get away with it, but ofc the consequences of potentially getting caught aren't worth it

Fuck shoplifting . Go to a thrift store instead.

I stole a bunch of high cost items, now I make enough money to afford most of what I like plus I'm less young and careless - biggest haul was a 7300 euro fur coat while on vacation in gallery lafayette.
Fashion malls that have segments instead of individual stores work best because you're able to move with items without being noticed.
I just straight up walk to the register and ask for a bag and start loading it up with stuff. I walk over to the bathroom and I have two options - either remove tags - or the best option which I won't settle about if I feel there's competent security is just throw the bag out the bathroom window, go outside and pick it up.

fuck you, thrift like the rest of us poorfags

doesn't matter faggot

good little worker, keep spending your McDollars and worship the system

One strategy is to make some type of "iron Pig" bag which shields the contents from being scanned. It's really risky though, and you'd need nerves of steel and a clever cover story to test out if a certain bag works. Like those foil-lined freezer bags they sell at the check stands in grocery stores; the idea being that the bag will insulate perishable food better than a brown paper sack. Except those bags are probably too chintzy to be foolproof. Someone with balls of brass could maybe just bring a roll of Reynold's aluminum wrap into the store with them, and then wrap the sensors in a few yards of foil, or just encase the entire item in foil. I wouldn't reccomend anyone try though, because jail's no fun. Maybe if one felt it was life or death if they didn't steal some food or something, but it's a terrible idea to do it for designer threads. Better by far to listen to Epicurus, and to learn to be content with what one has, to derive joy from basic self-sufficiency. His books and writing are all lost to time, but the worldview is beautiful and liberating, more so than even the Stoics, in my estimation at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicurus

But then, if you're gonna risk your ass and you're totally intent on doing it, the best tactic might actually be a hyper-crude and direct frontal assault. By which I mean, a full-on smash and grab at some jewelry store with fifty-thousand dollar Philippe Patek watches in the window display. You'd have to devise a really, REALLY full-throttle escape plan, but if you did it you'd be in God-like top-tier ultra-rich jewel thief effayness mode, as opposed to petty criminal asshole who went to prison for bungling up a skinny jeans heist at Macy's. Honestly bro, just dress like a heterosexual normie and don't make shitty decisions that you'll regret

Sounds like a great way to get your friend fired.

I haven't shoplifted but recently found it how easy it actually is.

I was with a mate and he wanted to get a basic hoody because it was cold. I went outside to wait for him and the beepers went off on the gates at the door. I didn't steal anything, obviously. Then this girl who was working just told me it could have been my laptop (I was wearing a backpack with one in it). But she didn't even ask to check my bag, I just walked off really. Could've had half their fucking shop in my bag and then wouldn't have noticed.

If it's a big department store, you can bet your ass that they have smart, observant and clever loss protection people watching out for precisely what you describe. They'll watch and they'll let you get away with it a ton of times, and then when they decide to bust you you'll have racked up crazy thousands of dollars worth of theft, AND MAKE NO MISTAKE, they will nail your ass to the fuckin' wall. It doesn't matter if you're young, white, friendly and innocent looking and come from a priveleged background: you will go to fucking state prison for a long, long time. You and your friends need to snap out of it, because I can tell from the way you sound that you don't grasp the deadly and utterly real consequences that will crash down on you like ten tons of cinder blocks. I have a friend this happened to, and the aftermath is traumatizingly fucking horrible, even for a completely uninvolved bystander like me. Find a way to wake up or you'll end up crying more tears than the Pacific Ocean has raindrops

desu stealing isn't hard, it's when you get comfortable and start trying bigger or better steals. It's the mindset that why would you rather buy that item when you can just steal it that will get you caught sooner or later.

>500-1000$ fine (can be made up through community service or jail time)
>mandatory classes for being a klepto most likely that will last months
>misdemeanor petty theft on your record for job interviews (if you don't need a job why the fuck are you stealing in the first place)

Also like said, they could just rack up all the items you stole and if it goes over 950$ you are looking at a felony charge of grand theft.

Why is this board full of cuck normies?

My friend who got caught doing it had something like $150K in ripped off merchandise. Honestly, they watched him for over a year before they moved on him. He imagined he was getting away with it the whole time. And he's just the sweetest guy, too; I've known him since first grade. And believe me, he DEFINITELY is not someone who should be in prison. He's been in for a couple years and I just worry myself sick about him. If it's a major department store, those people are utterly heartless and you don't want to fuck with them.

society doesn't owe you college tuition. you decided to borrow money to pay for something you wanted to do, and it's your responsibility to pay it back.

If you didn't get some meme degree you'll get a decently paying job to feed your addiction to fashion. For now, you can't fucking afford LUXERIES, which is what expensive clothing is. You decided to take the debt and stress for your degree, so work around that

Who am I kidding though, you likely got some shit degree like history at a shitty college

>paying for things is being cucked
Yeah man go into the store and just slap the clerk with your big chad cock, right? Only cucks steal because they cucked themselves into such shitty living conditions so that they have to skulk in the shadows

you'd better be a stemfag if you're talking this much shit

Spot on

to all who are confused
- having no money is not fun.
- stealing things can be fun and liberating.
there settled it.

okay, next time plz don't be mean, history is really cool

It absolutely is. It's just that most people whining "muh debt" tend to do either that or art-related shit
[spoiler]Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to[/spoiler]

Sometimes they'll posy LV or Gucci or something, but yeah normally its like the most basic stuff.

i knew this one kid back in high school who got banned from kohl's because he was going to prom and didn't have enough money for a bowtie so he stole like 40. moral of the story is don't shoplift you fuckhead. if you do want to shoplift, target is easy to steal from.

Look why don't you just fly to India, go to a child factory and give them $5 for whatever they just made, its more than 500% of heir daily income.
Just do that every so often and you'll get brand stuff for jack all costs

>trying to justify stealing
let's just all steal from big companies, nothing will ever go wrong :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Gyges

>i'm 14 and this is deep

Youre disgusting.
Please leave.

fuck you

Stealing is only okay if its out of necessity such as feeding yourself if your starving. I used to work at a grocery store and if I saw someone trying to steal something like baby milk or like milk, bread, eggs or stuff like that then depending on how they reacted after I caught them I would buy it for them.

How easy would it be to just slip a tshirt without a detector thing into my bag as I walk buy? How would I be caught?

I lift from the thrift stores since they basically don't care and rarely have magnets.

Faggot

All the fucking corporate shills itt

Unless it's a family business, respect the hustle

>he DEFINITELY is not someone who should be in prison
Corporal punishment. 500 lashes.

hmm nobody posted this yet

>he actually enjoys getting cucked by his government

History is actually one of the better meme degrees to get if you go to a good school. Media studies and communications are the ones with really shitty employment prospects.

>not earning money from selling the stuff you thrift to buy clothes
double baka

not the guy you replied too, but I find alot of good fits in my area, can you give me tips on how I can make money reselling things like you do?

Thieving is one of the most degenerate acts man has every committed.

Donate plasma you nig

Not him but honestly selling vintage clothes online is a huge hastle compared to name brand stuff you could put on regular grailed.

Ah, I remember shopping with a friend. We were in the H&M, just looking through clothes and shit and then we went to the dressing rooms. We shared one, and while I was trying on a shirt, I saw my friend messing with her bag. I didn’t pay her any mind tho because she could be weird as fuck at times. I paid for my shit and then we walked out. Then we entered another store. My friend grabbed a choker that looked exactly like the one we saw in the H&M, and put it on.

>remember the dressing room? I ripped the carton off of the choker and left it in a bag there

I could’ve paid for her, but she just fucking stole it and we could’ve both been arrested if she got caught.

If you’re a shoplifter, please don’t be an asshole and let anyone else get involved with your dumb ass criminal activities.

this

Can't really do that if you're a poorfag, which is the point of the thread.

Also it's more work but the returns are better than banking on just 1 (one) piece of clothing at a time.
I posted this on a Veeky Forums thread a while back.
(
Bear in mind that this is mostly for reselling on Etsy and I'm not making a living on this.)

fuck you cuck

t. americuck

having an educated workforce helps everyone, and lets you do more complicated tasks for your boss. the idea that you have to go into debt so you can be a better worker is so fucking stupid i can't even fathom it. its like when people complain about the soviet union because you had to bribe people for work permits - the american uni system is the same thing, if not more expensive

god knows they steal from society as it is
not being edgy or anything it's just the facts dude

>having an educated workforce helps everyone
Except the flat earth society. It really fucks them.

You shouldn't go to college for anything else. You can learn literally everything any undergrad program offers you on your own, including STEM, but you cant get a STEM job without a degree most of the time.