RECENT COPS

What did you buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/en/product/men-flannel-checked-long-sleeve-shirt-401839COL15SMA003000.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_f3R4b6a1wIVEJl-Ch2pmAzJEAQYASABEgLMpfD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heres my recent cops
I plan on using the Patagonia fleece as a liner for stuff/ light jacket and also plan on dyeing the parka black. Also have to do some repairs on the boots once they come in, overall pretty happy with my recent cops

My SUPREME order from last week only shipped today

the fleece is nice but i'm a bit split on the cop jacket cop. The jacket itself looks sick but the badge and giant "polizei" text on back is a bit tacky imo

>still buying into successfully dying the meme parka

it's don't. all the black ones on pics are photoshoped. they aren't black irl

weekday cap for a tenner
I adore it

i know it wont be completely black but I know a guy whos done it and I like it still

I agree, however i liked the overall look of the jacket so i was willing to overlook the text on the back

Nice color, what type of back?

black nylon strap with plastic snap lock

Bought another Isaac Sellam jacket. Second one in the past month but the price was way too good to pass up.

I think I goofed =(

you dun did too. why did you buy them then?

ive been eyeing his crease-effect hoodie coat for so long now, his stuff is so nice ahhhh

I thought they looked cool at the store
Guess I have some shoes for mowing the lawn now

I've been debating on it for so long... and finally caved.

Yeah, the quality on my current jacket is top notch. The leather is heavy as a tank but the lining is so soft and enveloping. Most of his pieces are worth the price if you can find them on sale.

Ehhh not sure if I regret it or nah desu

Whats that black dot?
Whats the front look like?

Sorry for the shit pic. The little black dot in the middle of the photo is caused by my phone.

Honestly I don't like the front that much

Buzzcut ftw

Has anyone tried uniqlo's flannel? I didn't know what size to get because I don't even know my measurements lol and we don't have s uniqlo where I live. uniqlo.com/us/en/product/men-flannel-checked-long-sleeve-shirt-401839COL15SMA003000.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_f3R4b6a1wIVEJl-Ch2pmAzJEAQYASABEgLMpfD_BwE

:(

That coat is electrician core senpai but the rest is alright

Ily

HH ski jacket and 30l duffel bag/backpack

come at me Veeky Forumsgs

>come at me Veeky Forumsgs
so you basically acknowledge yourself that they are ugly
why post
are you trying to make a point or something

not that any of the stuff in this thread would be any better

meme polizei, flecktarn from 2k13, adidas memeboost, stussy in 2018-1? what the actual fuck, dragon ball is still ok, if you're 13 i guess
i can't even comprehend these

fortunately i don't visit Veeky Forums too frequently nowadays, i stopped buying meme bs and started buying, functional and quality stuff, which still look good

I love those boots, what are they? They look like corcorans but not quite.

got a good deal and needed something like these for a few pairs of pants

lol. newfag

So unique, much fa

I'm going to dye them (very)dark purple or blue, which one Veeky Forums?

This S.Oliver jacket/coat
quite comfy

uniqlo lambswool

Dis some good shit

pretty ugly IMO but comfy
nice
fine by itself but what kind of fit would even work with a hoodie of this color? pic plz
cool

me again, first time GIMP btw - trying blue next

blue

this is addictive lol

Hows the material? Thinking of copping the u blended lambswool sweater.

german militaria cosplay incoming

I think I copt these. Hope the sizing works out alright.

I like this, been trying to find one the exact same but with color, but w2c this one?

I like em. Very interesting

>fortunately i don't visit Veeky Forums too frequently nowadays, i stopped buying meme bs and started buying, functional and quality stuff, which still look good

round of applause for this young fella ladies and gentlemen, so fuck off

thanks. I got these Julius boots because I had milsurp pilot boots before and liked them alot, thus hoping for an upgrade in terms of quality, comfort and aesthetic

How are pilot boots?

Im.looking for slimmer black boots and since paraboots are out of the option for me I was gonna reconsider these.

they're not that slim, the toe cap is on the slightly bulkier side and the sole is fairly massive.

But due to the shaft length, the overall silhouette does not appear bulky, but fairly regular.

i bash your head in with your geobaskets

uniqlo trousers

$15

Got it for free

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

nice

The ugliest boost, return them.

R8

along with these things

Pt2

Talk about providence.... you should have gotten a few hats with your order too, i really like this store

And finally

If I'm looking for something not too bulky (I have massive feet) what would You recommend?

I only bought the blue stuff

Is German surplus /ourshit/ now

It will be if you wear it good user

Awesome cop user!
If they're a 2 and they don't work out, throw em up in a b/s/t thread and I'll take em off your hands.

Duffle is ok but still would've gone North Face because they are of superiour qualitee.

Eww

dude, I just can't respect someone who tries to play dress up as our coppers... and totally out of place with those prada creepers, which are one of the weakest colorways

Pilot boots are not *that* massive, the overall silhouette is regular leaning towards slim. But if you want something even slimmer, you might be looking at clarks desert Malis, but the quality is considerably lower. No inner lining and the shittiest kinda soles for boots.

thanks. It's size 3, and I hope they will fit my US10 in dress shoes and 9 in italian sneakers.

w3c

IM BLUE DABADEE DABUDAA

Why can't you respeck me ? Is it cause they let migrants rape ur wimmins

underrated shoe, gj

it's cause of cringey civilians like you playing cops and robbers.

What day last week?
>3-5 days to ship
>more towards 5 if over weekend

just copped pic related

nice

Opinions on these pumas?

W2C shoes?

Margiela

W2C pilot boots? Might as well cop while I splurge on milsurp

usually german Ebay. Just be careful with sizing, they run like 1 to 2 sizes big.

They are Austrian Army boots, you can pick them up @ KommandoStore
Make sure you get grade 2’s though those can be fixed quite easily, however grade 3’s are well a pain in the ass

are you black?

Love these. Got them in red and I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting the offwhite

Going through a Napapijiri phase

Copped for £200

W2C