Veeky Forums running shoes that are actually good for running

Pic unrelated

have pic related, its suprisingly good jogging

You can run in whatever the fuck you want if you try hard enough

I mean, you can even run on people's faces if you want with those.

I kinda want those new ugly supreme running shoes for actual outdoor activities

What even are those?

Im looking for the most minimalistic running shoes ever. Do they exist?

i run in these

common projects probably

Hobnails when they didn't have rubber for their soles

ultra memeboost

idk if they are good for running but ultraboost laceless and nike free rn 17 look great to me. Balenciaga a little less nice.

Any other laceless sockshoe style runners?

None of these are actual running shoes, id tell you to cop gyakusou but even then id be sceptical of the free soles performance.

Adidas pure boost 2.0 - discontinued (for being too good)

Can you link these?

Would these be good for running or nah?

I've run a lot in these, but they are not really dedicated running shoes
Still incredibly durable and comdy

XA Alpines are aesthetic as fuck for the trail. just need to dip them in black dye or something

Those are the exact opposite of Veeky Forums.

I've had good experiences with gyakusou shoes, used the lunar spiders from a few years back in marathons.

running sneakers.

Nothing Veeky Forums about having fucked up feet/legs/back from running in terrible shoes. Just get some decent running shoes and treat them like tools. Nike, adidas, NB, even smaller players like asics, mizuno, and brooks, are all putting money into how their product looks. If you're that opposed to (or unable to get to) an actual running store, at least choose something from the performance section of wherever you buy them from. For 90% of new runners doing it once or twice a week, you need a trainer marketed as "neutral" or maybe "support".
Don't go near something with a leather upper, something with technology that is obsolete, doesn't have laces, doesn't have a thread on the sole, etc.

the bbs collab on these are pretty beautiful

>tfw still can't finish a 10k under an hour even after running regularly for two years
Is it because I'm a manlet?

Yeah. Those prices though oof

Anyone not posting boosts is fucking retarded and purely contraranian

your training routine sucks
your diet sucks
your sleep sucks
you don't supplement your running with resistance training

could be any of those things. Steve Prefontaine was a manlet, that's not an excuse

This my guy actually have ran in them also any Reebok pump trainer/runner bc it's better than boost

I'm 5'8 and when I was a freshman in highschool I ran a 5k a few seconds shy of 20 minutes. No excuse desu

you dont decide what's effay or not you faggot. give a better example

>What even are those?
Hobnailed tap-dance jackboots in timeless, classic Nazi black.