Are you obsessed with being different, Veeky Forums?

Are you obsessed with being different, Veeky Forums?

What would he usually be dressed in?

so he liked art hoes before they got a meme?

>Obsessed with being different
Shouldn’t you be obsessed with being yourself?

kek

>obsessed with being different
>John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix
jesus fuck to think this guy is actually a praised musician

I HAZ RIPZ IN MA DENIMZ & SHEEIT

In the sense that I fear hive-mind, yes.

Yeah but I also recognize that that obsession is Normy tier.

>love hendrix and lennon
>i be different n shiet nigga

I dress in a way that feels comfortable to me, but it's different from how most people dress.
However, if I walked into a party and there were people dressed similar to me I wouldn't freak out over it.

This was before any of that was considered cool though, except the Hendrix and Lemonman. This was like over 5 years ago. I highly doubt you guys were into fashion, let alone even on Veeky Forums like the negro was over half a decade ago.

Read some Simmel

>all this shit
>different
Toppest of lels.

raf soomons

Speak for yourself, kid.

No u

lol asap rocky is considered an og to the average Veeky Forums user now

this board is completely dead

He's a nigger. It's not cool for niggers to listen to rock music.

He is.

t. 2009 oldfag

so mani crazeeee culurs

All kinds of*

fuck. ty dude

is chief keef an old school rapper aswell?

He’s an OG to Veeky Forums, not music. I thought you meant something OG to the board. My bad

lol........ this board...

He is. Like it or not.

T. jerome

im gonna need you to return to /r/streetwear

og Veeky Forums is 'dadcore' now, similar to mfa

but yeah idk who rocky has been hanging out with that doesnt like art girls and hendrix, thats like saying your obsessed with being different because you drink beer and follow the NFL

None of the stuff he said is "being different". What a fucking hack

Back to r/pol, newfags.

Americucks unironically worship this guy lmao

Well he's black, and from Harlem. If you realize that, the things he listed actually are different from his peers

wow half a decade. such a long time! 2012 was eons ago and nobody knew who was raf semens and rick owens before then!! im 13 btw

U N C L E T O M

sounds like massive faggot attention seeker, aka, your average rapper.

I'm overall a contrarian so I basically wear what I want to, even though I'm sure my taste isn't up to par by Veeky Forums standards...

Veeky Forums didn’t start talking about rick and raf till years after 2009. If there was no “Is ASAP Rocky effay?” memers, who knows how Veeky Forums would have been. We could have been a r/mfa but worse.

No not obsessed but content with being different and enjoying life because of it.

The roots of rock are black.

Deep

>liking any modern rapper besides xxxtentacion

go back to pol retard

The roots of rock are black and white. Music has been integrated longer than the rest of America.

you missed the point.

He’s still right. But I agree, blacks who listen to anything other than rap and r&b are ostracized by other blacks. It’s very weird.