Biker Jackets. I just aquired one that looks like pic related...

Biker Jackets. I just aquired one that looks like pic related, is there any way to wear it wothout looking like a faggot or a poser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you flexible?

Unless you're actually a middled aged biker or a hard-nosed punk rocker you're going to look like a try-hard Fonzie. Especially if the jacket is shiny and new.

Wear it a lot so it becomes a part of you to yourself and others. Why do you like it?

>is there any way to wear it wothout looking like a faggot or a poser?
Tips from an autist who likes extreme metal a lot and wears this jacket:
Start listening to a healthy dose of Venom, Motörhead, Sodom, Hellhammer/Celtic Frost, Bathory, Discharge, early Slayer(pre-Reign in Blood),and Sarcófago. Buy yourself a set of Corcoran jump boots, too(Nice boots for hiking and walking as well as looks). Any jeans will look fine, though make sure you're comfortable in them.
I'd advise wearing a bullet belt with it but A.) I don't know the legality of them in your area and B.) it might be a bit too overbearing
Hope this helps

I've worn mine out a few times this season. I find wearing it undone with a solid dark or plain white shirt looks the least autistic desu.
Pic related, it's me

the fuck are you doing on fa

why do you fucking socially inept niggers feel the need to write trash like this every time someone posts a leather jacket

have you even left your house in the last 5 years?

join a metal band or ride a bike and you will be fine.

why pre reign in blood? It's a great album. I would think anything up to divine intervention should be a proper slayer experience...

what do you mean? the love of fashion overlaps with any style.

m8 they were a big normie trend not long ago. You'll look like every other faggot who got a trashbag moto.
Personally I don't like the style but whatever.

Hey guys OP here, what do you think of me in it?!

>why pre reign in blood? It's a great album.
Eh, it's overrated in my opinion. Hell Awaits features much more complex songs with better instrumentation and lyrics, while Show No Mercy is an all around great album. I would probably add South of Heaven to the list as well

..... Oh no

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE
WE'RE THE TUNNEL SNAKES
THATS US
AND WE RULE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=S0ximxe4XtU

Yeah please don't. They're out of style for a reason. And the only people who can pull them off are able to pull virtually anything off because they're that handsome.

Sorry buddy, but you're not one of those people.

Biker jackets rarely look good.

The only one I'd ever consider getting is a Stooges -- but also because I'm a Rick fanboy.

You have a super attractive face so you can wear whatever you want.
Why do you niggers even come to Veeky Forums? Fuck off.

I'm gonna go ahead and cancel my order on one of these now

Picked mine up at a milsurp store, secondhand. Was cheap, and came predistressed/beaten up so it actually works for looks in its genre. The only down (plus?) side was that the pockets came filled with mysterious dirts, kleenex, and powders.

Angry Young and Poor has some decent new ones at a good value. If you buy one new, thrash it against the ground for an hour, really grind it against the pavement, or drag it behind a car.

I had a 700$ schott perfecto and yes, they fit like shit. In the mine, a 618 one star, the arms was too long and fitted like bags, so i changed for a size down and still was like put on a garbage bag, only slighlty shorter on the waist.
In the end i reselled it and copped a custom one from a leather shop in Milan for less than 250€ (i live in Europe) and it's really perfect, finally i can achieve that ramones meme look.

>>schott
LEL I always wonder why people turn to them.
They're dad fit jackets and they look it. Why would they look better when you have them in hand?

Lewis Leathers the only option imo, if u can afford it. I have the jacket in the photo, and love it.

Eh it's right, but i was convinced by all those vintage photos of rockers wearing old, stunning fitted perfectos and because the other double riders i seen at the time were probabily even worse.

The perfecto meme is played out desu

AYY I'M WALKIN HERE

Lewis is great but definitely not the only good high end biker jacket.

First step, be young thug

>thinking that looks good

I'm thinking of a Leather Blazer, seems a lot easier to pull off, especially if you have a bit of physique (neither skinny nor fat)

no

I am willing to take others opinion, All I ask is, who is your favorite designer?

There is one answer that gets your opinion disregarded.

that looks awful man

Hey, i remember this meme. Keeping up the traditions

hey i saw this for 2000 swedish kronor that is about 200 euros in a thrift in my size

is it worth it?

light scuffing, nothing that a little bit of black leather shoe polish cannot fix.

You seriously think its that bad, I think only a Scorpion jacket from Drive could get a worse reaction.

Its just a plain leather jacket?

For a moment I thought it was a cringe thread.

Not unless you're an Irish gangster or a Mobster from New Jersey

Wear it open, do less with your hair, and pair it with clothing other than the stereotypical white shirt and blue jeans. You can easily incorporate a biker jacket into your outfit without evoking that '50s/Fonz/poser archetype -- so long as you avoid every other aspect of that archetype.

>there are people on /fa that don’t know this image
Shiggy

put some muscle under the jacket. if you're a skinny fag, it'll look like shit and make you look worse.

That's a sign you need to stop coming here

what about a trench coat?

BR2049 has me wanting the noir aesthetic, but i'm both fat, short, and young. is there any hope?

Stop giving a shit and just wear what you like

Yeah, fuck off pretty boy

Thanks Dante

np family

>but i'm both fat, short

No.

>reverse search

oh boy

you gotta get a really dirty wife beater, and knee high biker boots to go with it.

maybe something more like this?

AYYYYY

Only if you are somewhere between brown and black and sell heroin at the corner of the ghetto.

Honestly, it's just that this photo was taken well with a confident pose and a DSLR. Normally I look like a nugget

You look like a gym teacher.
OP: If you aren't a metalhead or biker or whatever, best not. pic related

Yep, you do look like a faggot.

I’m so tired of seeing this picture. This guy is not only ugly but the outfit itself looks like something someone’s metallica loving dad would wear

>not knowing who he is

WEW LAD

>tfw you will never own one

who cares about who he is? the outfit doesn't look good

it sounds dumb but yeah, Fenriz-core is the way to go
this
WEW FUCKING FALSE

I didn't know either, and 90% of my brain is dedicated to useless musical trivia. But I know less than nothing about post sabbath metal.

too bad it fits like shit

be skinny. size down.

I'm skinny but I don't have the shoulders of a little bitch, how am i supposed to size down?

>Not realizing its bait

Same. Size down anyway. Leather jackets stretch.

What ? dude i wear mine everyday and i like it:

not a fan of that meme.I think that leather jackets shouldn't have any draw/print etc.. on them.

IT'S PAYNE!

if you weren't fat you could maybe pull it off, but seeing as your fat you're pretty much not going to be able to pull anything off

what jacket is this?

Opinions on wearing short/cropped leather jacket + tucked shirt + high rise pants?

>this shit

hmm sounds like something a faggot and/or poser would say

no u

Hey guys, I bought this 613 for pretty good deal recently and I know nothing about fashion so can you please tell me what can I wear this (few outfit combinations oher than just jeans/sneakers). Also, this jacket feels somewhat tight, does it look like okay size or I should I size up, I should note that it does feel more comfortable the more I wear it. Thanks in advance!

It'll wear in some. The more wear you put in it (the more beat up it gets) the better it'll feel on you. If you want it to stay pretty, use it gently.

What to wear it with really depends on what look you're going for. Extra from a 50s movie, hard gay, ready for the zombie apocalypse, urban hipster, a few possible others.

The most important question here is whether you own a motorcycle. If not, you have an alternate reason for wearing a motorcycle jacket, so it would be helpful if the rest of your outfit spoke to that purpose.

no particular look to be honest, just want it to look kinda cool on me if you know what I mean. Also, no motorcyle...yet

Have you examined why you think a leather jacket looks cool? Yeah, some of it is intrinsic, but there also have to be some personal associations there. You're trying to imitate or evoke something, if you figure out what then that'll give you the directions you want.

must be nice to think of fashion pieces in terms of culture stereotypes and nothing else :^)

>You'll look like every other faggot who got a trashbag moto
>OP posted a double rider
explain more about how "they" were a normie trend "not long ago" when people have been literally wearing them for decades expert

also OP why on earth did you buy a jacket when you have no idea how to wear it what did you expect was going to happen

I see what you mean, thanks for your answer mate!

i think its just a normal jacket, i dont get the attitude about them on here, i would feel better on a bike with mine but at the same time i wouldnt wanna fuck it up if i fell off, i listen to metal but i didnt buy it cause im into metal i actually bought mine to look like an anime character so meh

>Herman brood shirt
+10
truly fa

only real bikers can pull off the black leather jacked.
handsome people can pull off other kind of leather jackers like pic related.
If you are ugly or average,you just going to look retarded.

Balmain from a few years ago

>almost $20000 for a jacket

sounds like a good way to infest your entire house with bedbugs

only if you are a 24/7 professional dom or an extra in the sopranos

trve males only listen to first wave black metal, wimp poseur

nothing is ever good enough for you faggots

By handsome you mean "doesn't look like an internet nerd." There are plenty of fucking ugly dudes wearing leather jackets and looking perfectly natural in them, because they have the attitude to pull it off (and it's legit enough to not fall apart the second you scratch the surface).

Get one from blackmeans and just diy the studs.