How can I attract a qt indie girl?

How can I attract a qt indie girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ali_michael/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The things I would do to get this type of girlfriend...

Kys

just be yourself. Seriously. If you fake it its not going to end well.

more specific advice please

Just be yourself, but make sure you aren't a disgusting blob of a human with no real future, interests, passions or skills.

what the fuck does indie mean to you?

i like the smiths and i dress like a meme skater . is that enough to get indie girls?

if you have to ask...

Sure is, go out and find yourself an indie at.

I havent been browsing /fa for long. Its been about two and a half weeks. but in recent days I have seen more and more threads like this.
>I like certain type of girl that happens to be fashionable. ie art hoes and goth girls
>I'll post this on /fa
> sees shit like this on /b all the time
Is this new or does it happen often and I am just new?

Be a qt indie guy. People always date similar/compatible people

Then i shouldn’t be myself, because naturally i’m not passionate about anything, i don’t have skills and i’m not naturally interested in learning anything, and i have no interest in anything.

So i have to not be myself, in order to delude myself into thinking that i’m doing good in life and i’m just normal like everyone else.

I don't think a lot of them are for reals. Mostly just excuses for qt photo dumps and memeing on current fads.

No, you're just fucked honestly. How do you have a conversation with anyone about anything?

daily reminder that the more """alternative""" a girl is the more she wants to get fucked by Chad

I don’t have a conversation with anyone. Simply because i’m not interested in other people and i don’t see myself as interesting either.

Brother you sound depressed. Please learn to love yourself life can be great if you make it great.

how to be qt indie gf?

You have to worry about your mental health before doing anything else user.

Acquiring indie qt's is not a priority above feeling good about your position in life. And no, acquiring an indie gf won't make you happy if you're miserable now, happiness truly comes from within.

Stop being ugly?

You're not talking to people for the wrong reasons, but that's a good start.
One life, don't let other people hold you down. But you're my competition

>please tell me how edgy I am I want (you's) loloellelshfdoahfd

Dress modestly
Wear nice/slightly quirky accessories
Be thin
Have nice hair

This actually made me sad. I'm sorry I asked. You gotta work on yourself user.

nah the flare up is pretty recent. Theres always been 'how to get qt gf' threads since i've been browsing but this is the first time in my experience theres pretty much always 3 or 4 at one time

You have to change yourself dude

Be warned, as a guy that's lived in East London all my life meaning I'm surrounded by indie chicks on a daily basis.

Indie chicks have to be some of the most pretentious, rude and judgemental category of female out there.

May not be the same for the rest of the world, however in London they are the fucking worst.

Thrut be said, my friend

You need to be a very attractive Chad. Girls like Ali only fuck top-tier Chads.

man, look at that hair
what a chad

Dude, she's 13

R A P E
A
P
E

this guy could do better and he knows it

>Disney
>indie
pick one, you know in your heart you just want an art hoe though

Ali Michael is 27, not 13.

instagram.com/ali_michael/

thats not Ali Michael next to him

>Build a reputation for hating indie kids for being vapid cunts
>???
>profit

he does get better, he got fucked up the ass by luke evans before

Veeky Forums has always been like this and I've been lurking on and off since day 1

you've got problems man, serious fucking problems. let me guess, your "passions" are watching television, watching films, and cleaving to whatever herd you believe is most superior. your kind sicken me, and have since my earliest memories as a toddler

you know, i dont even see robots talk like this anymore. i can smell you are from reddit

that's not the real you. you're mentally holding yourself back

imagine not leaving your house this much

kek at wanting to date this fat slob

it looks like she reeks of dirty dicks and a yeast infection

he's gay

If you dress like a skater, you associate yourself with skaters, and attract skater girls.

Why are you coming to a Veeky Forums board for fashion asking about relationships and girls anyway

>27 not 13

Mmmmmmmm... DROPPED!

>tfw she'll never be your gf

a chad like her ex marcel?

>conservatives trying to be funny

used to live in bethnal green, moved out in september where do u live? and you're absolutely right, they're so judgemental, they dress terribly, and they all look the same, i actually got bored of dating in london because they were all the same, they also all have this hard on for social issues, politics, just to try and give depth to themselves, they'll pretend to care deeply, or even understand, but it just comes out as "you better not be a tory" or "are you a feminist?", when i lived in london i was obsessed by philosophy, logic and its relation with language, so used to get in so many arguements, but these girls had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, simply because they were just repeating the same shit, and had never been questioned or questioned it themselves