Are gopniks fa?

Are gopniks fa?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/judenrat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They've got a look, not my taste, but they look like distinct people, even gangs. What about Dresy subculture from Poland? Do you know about them?

Dresiarze are just discount gopniki

What about the cocălari from Romania?

Dresy are mostly juat hooligans that wear hoodies and sweatpants.

>westerners will never understand

ai ceva cu camasa mea roz roakere?

Ciplecealma tuta blestemate-ar matusamea

Don't forget dad hats and kidney bags

sure

yes

adrian " fac shitpost pe Veeky Forums" minune

M am speriat o secunda pentru ca chiar ma cheama Adrian, vai de plm.

Anyways what do you Veeky Forumsgs think of his look?

sunt surpins ca sunt romani pe Veeky Forums
respect humanoidule

Suntem peste tot ce sa zic :))

sunt foarte curios cum va imbracati

they're basically the same thing, except they just wear sportswear and they're always football hooligans

You bet cyka.

>these polish feels
i wonder how they feel about gosha

most russian people actually hate gosha, mostly because they're too brainwashed and 2conservative" to understand

is this gopnik core?

gopniks are kids

you are more like bychara

It's older man at dacha core.

You need square black boots, the pants should be more distinctively sport, and a watch cap.

Untuck your pants and wear a cross on a fat golden chain though, you will look like a brigada member.

ori ma duc full piata obor/ocska core si sunt cu geaca lui taica-tau tommy hilfiger din 99 si blugi levi la 5 lei
sau faggot care are numai nonculori in garderoba
wew lads

replaying GTA 4 and that feel when no close cosin to be friends with

mongrel slavs are not effay just like your average Amerimutt

There are quite a few brands embracing post soviet style and gopnik culture. Гoшa Pyбчинcкий is pretty hyped right now and other smaller eadtern european brands are quite successful with the esthetic aswell

would be nice fit, but that background is too bougie ass

Gosha is definately Veeky Forums and adidas tracksuits are an alltime classic, also sauce on that shirt?

found igor's steam! steamcommunity.com/id/judenrat/

Not sure if i qualify as gopnik, but definately fuck with the slavcore vision

Love those nasty ass mobster leather jackets

sunt inainte imi placea sa ma imbrac "grunge" cu blugi rupti, tricouri de trupa etc, dar nu prea imi mai place cultura in jurul rock-ului din orasul meu, numai oameni care sunt interesati in imaginea care vine din a asculta muzica de genul

acum ma imbrac foarte plictisitor, dar parca stiu sa lucrez cu culori mai bine

Yeah they are

Still looking for a cute gopnitsa

Dont think gosha is gopnik though

>mostly because they're too brainwashed and 2conservative" to understand

it's because they can't afford his clothes not because they don't understand his message

asdftg

It's pretty easy to get Gosha stuff retail in Poland after it sells out everywhere else because not too many people want to wear cyrillic.

Only if they squat the right way (not like western spies)

Do people actually wear Gosha in Poland??
If you wore anything in cyrillic in Serbia every normie would think you’re a poorfag no matter how much it costs

A couple of stores carry it but I've never seen any in the wild. The Thrasher meme caught on here this summer though, which I guess is semi-related.

Independence and the Warsaw uprising are still huge things for for a lot of patriotic types here and since what happened in Ukraine there a militias training in the woods in case they invade and shit like that so wearing the more overt Russian stuff is kind of inviting trouble. There's something similar with Germany I think... I see people wearing flecktarn all the time but not one of them kept the flags on the sleeves.

w2c these jackets

the upper priced end of what you typically find in slav shopping malls i guess. hugo boss, hilfiger, massimo dutti, calvin klein. vintage burberry could probably pass too.

Got that infograph in english?

ok fit if not for the shoes

>Karra

I swear the adidas three stripes pants/jackets are coming back to fashion

Most people in Eastern Europe generally hate this slav core trendbecause it is extremely boring and outplayed here. Rich western/asian kids like to wear tracksuits ironically but i could not do the same thing in Bulgaria because every normie is actually dressed like that.

left to right, russian, serb, polish, bulgarian

That bulge

dresy will usually wear gear of their local popular sports club or some patriotic designs: white eagles, white-red stripes, Fighting Poland logos, dates and heroes to remember.
Also, they never have this goofy-ass fringe like pic realted I kept seeing all the time before 2016 when they closed the border with Kaliningrad. Virtually every Russian I have ever seen has this fucking hair cut. Polish dresy either shave their head clean or have some fade.

oh yeah, and one more thing: the Internet created this meme of "slavic squat", but I guess it's more an East Slavic/Russian thing. I have definitely seen a lot more people squatting "ironically" (rich kids doing some instagram photo shoot) than genuinely (for comfort).

the BMW logo is obviously a joke, but these things are a real thing

Yeah, as of like 2+ years ago?

we have this series of parties called "WIXAPOL" which is an ironic amalgamation of 90s wiksa culture, gopnik/dresy/90s style of clothing, hardstyle/gabber music VHS-styled videos and modern Internet/imageboard culture
I've never been to it tho, it's all just rich kids

yep, i live in Slovakia and especially in the eastern part - apart from two big cities - if you go to a nightclub, you're bound to find someone squatting outside talking because it's more comfortable for them than to stand

Current season UEG is drawing on this pretty heavily and I honestly can't work out how ironic it's meant to be (or not).

These people look fucking insufferable. I guess the twatty Dalston scene, like everything else, got to Poland five years late.

Are scally boys a type of jopnik?

Closest UK equivalent. It's all linking up on a Veeky Forums level with Gosha doing Burberry.

somehow I missed on these, fuck
yeah, it really looks like ironic patriotic wear, fucking cancer
I also just noticed some "concept second-hand store" is selling these pieces of trash for a high price, you could get these for like 1€ in a regular second-hand shop
what a fucking joke

diesel boys Veeky Forums af