How??

>20 year old undergrad calling himself an engineer
heh

i'm a masters student, 25

>still a masters student at age 25
heh heh

1. Date nerdy awkward white engineer girl
2. Teach her to be Veeky Forums

i have two degrees, one in physics and one in aerospace engineering. I am doing masters in engineering physics

You know you're a meme right

How can you teach a girl to be effay? Save and send her inspo? Give her articles about balance and color theory to read? Just straight up buy her clothes until she gets it?

>calling yourself an engineer without a PE license
Nice meme son

>19 year old English major
> no career in sight, but endless artsy qts

living the dream

>a fucking supernerd autist permavrigin with a double major engineering and physics degree and thats not enough, needs to get masters in engineering too
>insults "pajeets" and "chingchongs" and thinks his autistic ass will ever get a girl

kek

two of these look completely normal to me, how tf are you even supposed to stand? how is military bad in anyway? you want me to stand like a fucking duck?

i get pussy but its just engineer girl pussy which sux

>"yeah man, i uh definitely get lots of vagina!!"
>"What? What do you mean you need social skills to approach a human female? How do you calculate a gf?"

>Engineers
>Fashion

Lol fucking leave

Go clothes shopping with her, pick out outfits from her closet with her, talk about things you like and don't, what works and what doesn't, at of course most importantly, why. My experience is that most people who don't dress well have decent taste but don't care.

Eh as an engineering major myself I've fucked one engineer girl and one art hoe and the engineer girl was all around better. I read somewhere that a few studies have correlated logical thinking skills with kinkiness.

Ok user, let's play a game. Tame a roll and the justice Pepe lords will find you a gf that looks similar to you roll.
You get one free roll, afterwards you have to give up a specific fashion thing for a week (no brand x gloves for a week/no trilby, ect)

Roll

roll

Lmao at this 30 year old bald fag posing in his mom's living room for selfies in hypebeast clothes. Lol at the pro light too. Does he think he is a model? Hahaha

i would smash all of them except for the ginger

Roll

Fag

pls get 4 pls get 4 pls get 4

My man

roll

totally worth it bro

Roll. I want 4

maybe if you stopped dressing like an anime character, you would attract normal people

Bruhv, step yo game up.

>STEM major
>Attend English lectures and pretend to be in the class just to slide into artsy qt

Rolling rolling rolling rolling

roll

if you dress like the nerd in that pic then a chink gf is about the best you can hope for lol

i mean u do know that u are exactly like those pajeet and chingchong nerds, right..? ur not better or different in any way from those nerds, the only difference is that u wear different materials on ur body
>those degrees and caring this much about fashion

check em boys

>tfw informatics-degree with media and communication master
Working in online marketing, people are pretty effay, dosh is good and job is easy.

all nice options

>Take a gap year or study abroad
>lots of effay artsy qt girls

please be 5

wow a sample size of two people real insightful stuff there pal

>racist
>STEMtard
>thinks he is owed a gf
yeah bud there's a reason why you're stuck single

roll

Please based God give me a 7

Unbased

lol thïs

I like gingers, give me 5

I'd take any of them tbqh.

HOLY SHIT BOIS I WON THE LOTTO

>looks like average mongrel cuck
>dress like fucking nu male subhuman
>cry about not getting gf
fuck off incel

roll

looks like average Americunts so no thanks

Lol that wont work. STEM students and their new balance sneaks stand out like a sore thumb