perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-L9Qu0vOg
youtu.be/FVqE_op2wFU
ebay.com/itm/Tom-Ford-Oud-Wood-EDP-100-ml-SALES/332433384865
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See
Take that as you will.

It's popular, because it's a generic fruity/spicy bubblegum scent that's not too expensive and strong enough to cut through the stuff other dudes at da club are wearing. 19 year old club sluts probably like it because they're drunk and stupid and it smells like candy and they're too young to know any better. Greasy Persians and Pajeets love it because it's loud as fuck and cheap enough that they can just bathe in the stuff.

ordered these samples, mad?

Should've gotten the Extreme version of the Allure as the regular appears to have been reformulated and weak. I ordered about as many a few days ago, I'll give my input after I try them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb-L9Qu0vOg

Is Pure Tonka good?

Where did you order from?

some Polish website

what a bunch of garbage

should I at least try BdC EDT?

If you want to smell like syrupy pancakes, then yes. But pure malt is best flanker in my opinion.

Could've gone to Sephora a few times and gotten all of those for free.

You should blind buy that one with confidence.

Try the edp desu

This is a pretty nice frag. Sharp citrus down to rich chocolate. Shame though, longevity seems pretty poor.

Thoughts

youtu.be/FVqE_op2wFU

On occasion.

piss and shit

Damn, Jeremy looks like THAT?

That's not Jeremy, m8. It's some other generic Eurotwink model. Easy mistake to make.

This user is a Russian spy. Do not believe his deceptions. The EdT is the true patrician choice.

EDT for kids, EDP for the grownups sorry user, I dont want to smell like a citrus explosion at work

Well I just ordered the EDP sample and if that's too smoky for me, I'll get a bottle of the EDT?

I have Sauvage and Prada Lhomme. I tried WOOD by dsquared and it smelled good. I'm trying to get a diverse collection so I can rotate. Is it different enough from those two to buy?

I think so. Go for it.

Pleb.
Sorry to hear that you got memed.

Honestly it's just dependent on what you like. I think the EdP is much better as a mature, daily fragrance while the EdT is more citrusy and better in the warm weather. Both are good fragrances but i have fragrances that fill the role the EdT does better.

Someone rec me a masculine musk.

Why is this thread still spooky? I don't like it! It's 2spooky4me!

Anybody got any recommendations on scents that would be good for attracting older women? Like the 40 - 50 range if that isn't to broad of a category. I've been using tobacco vanille to good effect, but I want to vary it up a bit. It gets boring wearing the same thing every night you know?

Rasasi La Yuqawam fH
Aventus

repostan:

what should I wear on a date, wonderwood or cdg black

You don't attract women in that age range with how you smell. It's more about maturity and how you carry yourself. You think all those games and shit we do with women our age (early 20s and late teens to some) work on a woman that's 40+?
C'mon dude.

Try something that has a "cozy" or seductive feel. I haven't try those but CDG fragrances are not that.

well they’re the only two I have so far so

>implying women ever mature
Over 40 y/o here. Your idea of what awaits you in the future is quaint and naïve.

get off Veeky Forums grandpa

I am already aware of that although thank you for the advice. I'm not looking for something that will magically turn me from a slob into a cougar magnet. I'm just looking for something to put the cherry on top, and make me go from desirable to irresistible.

Gotcha, try more "mature" fragrances. This is an alley I don't know much about since I try to stay away from "hurr mature men only!!" fragrances based on shit I read on Fragrantica. Since I try to smell my age.

However I would recommend Eau Sauvage as I own it and does have that mature vibe. If you want something for the women 50+ you can try Balenciaga Pour Homme, it has the over 30 vibe for some people.

I'd also look into Bentley fragrances because they make scents for the "wealthy business man" type. specifically try Bentley for Men Intense.

I want a coffee frag, does Pure Coffee fit the bill?

Thanks for the advice. I'll grab some samples and see how I like them.

>women our age
>early 20s and late teens

Being damn near 40, this makes me chuckle.

And yes, women my age aren't dumb enough to fall for silly PUA tricks. Most of them who are single just want dick anyway, so you really don't need to bother with that kind of shit.

I'd recommend something a little higher-end and more mature smelling. One of the Amouage scents like Jubilation, my mother loves that one. Don't want to go full Arab, but one of the scents that smells more formal and sophisticated. Something like Roja Enigma would be ideal if you're willing to spend that kind of money.

Personally, I feel there are very few designer scents I would classify as mature. Most of the, seem like they're intended for the under-30 crowd. Something like Terre D'Hermes might work.

anybody know of a high quality fragrance with notes of palo santo?

Philosykos EDP vs EDT

The EDT smells less ''rich'', more like thin leaves and humidity but not much else, cleaner

The EDP smells ''richer'', which means you're not in a greenhouse anymore you're in a jungle, many thick leaves and even some coconut. Yes it has a somewhat greasy coconut accord which isn't really there in the EDT.

Update - this lasted a lot longer than i expected it to. I think i kinda prefer Hanae Mori HM for a citrusy then sweet frag, but this was a great choice as well.

how often do people notice your scents?

the virgin spritzer vs the chad DOUSER
the chad gets up every 5 minutes, dumps a good 30ml of EDP over himself and says "Phew, i was losing some of my MANLY SCENT" shouting manly scent at the top of his lungs.

I regret buying Philosykos now I could have had something much better

It's not a bad scent but it gets kinda annoying in the long rong. Spraying Intelligence & Fantasy on top of it. Good stuff this frag.

>long rong
long run user, long run

I'm lucky if I notice them

oops

CDNI smoke tone is nauseating
tres nuit smells like fabric softerner

ordered IPII
I hope I don't get memed 3 times

The only good clone house meme is La Yuqawam, which is Tuscan Leather without the wet ashtray vibe

Also performs better than 2017 TL

That's why I ended up passing on Philosykos. I didn't like the coconut. It made it smell cheap to me.

Just a friendly reminder that if the corruption of the EU and Givaudan funding IFRA "studies" continues, even the pricey ones out there can be crushed.

Guerlain frags can sneak up on you like that. You think it's over, but then there's an epic dry-down that goes forever.

Habit Rouge EdP and Vetiver especially.

Longfrag is long

Yet it's barely a month's supply to the average wearer of that frag.

Is Tres Nuit a good cheapie to cop solely for wearing casual/round the house?

Whatever you feel like. Both are cool frags. Just spray lightly and just for yourself, if she gets intimate she should only be able to smell it. For this time of year Wonderwood is the safe choice. Black is more daring. If she doesn't like either she's a normie bitch and should be dropped.

I mean it's a stupid question I'd usually ignore. But it has a stupid answer to it: vetiver.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DESIGNER SHIT IS FOR NORMIE SCUM. THIS IS Veeky Forums, COP SOMETHING INTERESTING AND WEAR IT FOR YOURSELF, NOT TO IMPRESS NORMIES!!!!!!
WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is Habit Rouge? I've heard people call it an old guy scent but idk

Does CDNI actually smell like Aventus or is it just a meme?
I fucking love my Aventus sample, but I can't justify spending that much money on a single fragrance.

What are the best by kilian scents

Citrusy opening that lasts a couple hours, vanilla and cinnamon (and oud in the EdP) along with the Guerlain base (patchouli, sandalwood, amber, etc) the rest of the way.

Anons, what are your top frags for Autumn? Day or night.

Encre Noire Extreme

Layton

I'm an autistic asocial fuck but kinda good looking. I need a frag that indicates the possibility of a wilder side, that make people think that I get laid a lot.

What do I buy for winter?

Diptyque Tam Dao EdP, Guerlain Habit Rouge EdP, YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Azzaro Pour Homme.

All of these are wearable day and night throughout the cold months.

Eros

Secretions Magnifique.

yes.

Too on your nose.

Rasasi Hawas

Pure Malt

Roja Haute Luxe

No.

completely regret buying philosykos. i should have went with ormonde man instead, what i first wanted to buy to begin with.

MORAL OF THE STORY: NEVER BUY SHIT BECAUSE IT'S A "COMPLIMENT GETTER" OR BECAUSE YOU THINK IT SMELLS NICE; NO, YOU MUST LOVE IT OTHERWISE YOU WASTED A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY YOU COULD HAVE SPENT ON A BOTTLE YOU ACTUALLY LOVE

TO LOVE MEANS YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF IT AND YOU CAN SMELL IT ALL THE TIME

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON GARBAGE

now I have to sell my garbage bottles for cheap

>100€
>from Russia
How fake is this?
ebay.com/itm/Tom-Ford-Oud-Wood-EDP-100-ml-SALES/332433384865

>from Russia

Life advice: never, ever, trust a Russian. Basically their entire lifestyle is figuring out ways to screw people, not pay for things, or cheat the system.

I'll give you about tree-fiddy

>NEVER BUY SHIT BECAUSE IT'S A "COMPLIMENT GETTER"
I don't understand people who do this.
I only buy a fragrance if I really love it, since I'll be the one spending all day smelling it.

>bought a $15 fragrance on ebay that MSRPs for $100

the packaging is clearly fake but I swear the cologne itself smells exactly like a tester I have.

so where do these fakes come from? did they just smuggle shit from official batches?

H-hey, not all russians are bad.

>he's on to us, Sergei, scatter!

perfumes are literally just "mix this much X with this much Y etc."
if you know the recipe, it's cheap as fuck to reproduce

I bought sauvage because I thought I could resell it but that didnt work at all

I have 6 garbage bottles now

Pretty much this. It's mostly Slavsk, Arabs, and Pajeets mixing up bathtub frags. It's not at all hard to more or less reproduce many frags, because all of the same ingredients are available easily enough online, and it's a matter of getting the formulas right.

Obviously, shit like Roja, they're gonna have a hard time with since he uses all kinds of weird ingredients that are gonna be hard to find and probably won't be worth it to them to bother with, but designer frags and even stuff like Tom Ford or Creed is easy enough to mostly duplicate.

I always buy fragrances on sale for about $25.
Recommend me something good that doesn't want me to spend ~$100 on something I haven't seen the worth of yet.

Just got a bunch of samples in
Can't really tell if this is interlude man I am smelling because I have so much shit on but I think it is and its great

Back to Black is one of my all-time favorites.

thanks family. trying that and straight to heaven, apple brandy, taste of heaven and sweet redemption

Is Encre Noire worth blind buying at $25?

Are you an Arab? If so, then yes, it's probably Interlude that you like.

>order tobacco vanille from Russians
>get tuscan leather
i mean, it smells exactly like tuscan leather so they definitely have skill, but shit, i paid $70 for a bottle of shit i cant use.
also tuscan leather smells just like salty leather chairs

Yes, but EN Sport is even more worth blind buying.

S A U V A G E

Thoughts?

Lasts forever and I'm honestly intoxicated by it. Thinking of copping but wondering if there's something else I might like in a similar spirit