What trainers/sneakers can help you move from manlet height to non-manlet height? Please no moonboots

What trainers/sneakers can help you move from manlet height to non-manlet height? Please no moonboots.

Alexander McQueen Platform Sneakers are all I can think of atm.

Thanks for the rec, but looking for something a bit more subtle (and cheaper). Are any Nike or other big brand trainers known to have an impact on height?

Use your fucking eyes. Look for shoes that have a thicker sole.

But in all honesty, it's not gonna make much difference. Any shoe is going to make you slightly taller than if you were barefoot. If you find a shoe that has a slightly thicker sole, what are you really getting? An extra .5"-1"? Just deal with it user.

1'' can push you from king of the manlets to man though. 5'9'' to 5'10'' is considered the most important 'jump'.

the thing is, you'll never actually be 5'10. You'll just look like you are. It sucks, getting the short end of the genetic lottery but you gotta learn

>manlets will never learn

Listen to , it doesn't matter. You just have to live with the fact that you're less of a man, and that taller men deserve happiness more than you.

boots like palladiums or redwings. or Nike prestos or air max

The thing that manlets don't get is that it's not hard to find a girl who's fine with your height. They just have such an inferiority complex that they never even try. 5'9 isn't even that short, that's the Canadian average and 2" taller than the average pretty much anywhere but the West.
Literally just live your life how you want, you sperg.

Buy some hi-tops with those height increasing insole things

Know some manlet that has them and it adds about 2.5 inches onto his height

just get LL

>"non-manlet height"
>5'10"

hilarious

THIS!! HOLY SHIT THIS@

5'8 here

Looking for shoes that make me look noticeably smaller. Problem is that I get way too much pussy being this height.

OP, you'll be that height forever, learn to live with it. Your height probably isn't that noticeable anyway. Work on your charisma and style, height and looks only get you so far.

Here's a picture of some nikes

totally guys, it's just a matter of how you live your life. you have to stay positive and that's a universal that applies to everyone. manlet power! never let the bastards get you down!

edit: wow thanks for the gold!! first time getting it
edit 2: was using the term 'manlet' in a positive way, no disrespect

>>no moonboots
Have you thought of stiletto heels?

These will give you a solid 2 inches.

Deadass cop those Tims I go from 5'9-5'10 with them

just break your fucking legs and enhance them over the course of months like a real man

lol the guy looks hardly any different with or without the inserts

>1'' can push you from king of the manlets to man though. 5'9'' to 5'10'' is considered the most important 'jump'.
Women are shit at judging distance, height etc. Just say you are a bit taller and then will probably believe you.

Most of them seem to be stuck on 6 foot for some reason

I bought some steel toe boots from a local punk/goth store. It adds atleast an inch or two. But I am already 6'2 so doesnt really matter.
I think they are Bandit phantom boots. Cheaper version of doc martens

Is that image implying those shoes added 4 inches to his height? It did not. A 4 inch add is noticeable in the heel.

If you're 5'9" or 5'10" no one is gonna notice, you're buying into the meme if you think otherwise.

>tfw 6'5 and wear 4 inch lifts
BOW

this is basically a robert downey jr inspo thread

oops forgot pic

Malcolm in the Middle had a whole episode about this
pic related should help you a bit

Search amazon for height insoles. They have upto 3inch thick ones. Buzzfeed even made a video where some low-test numales wear them for a day or whatever.

Wear shoes with Dainite soles or Commando soles, both are Made in England only. Sneakers would be Reebok pumps and AirMax90

> not only is he a manlet but he's also a /pol/tard
Not surprising. I always knew /pol/ was a bunch of fat manlet goblins.