WAYWT

Old thread is on its last legs.

will comment on fits when theyre posted later. happy november yall

kinda unsure about the hat

Fucking rotation. Here's without hat. Boring fit.

Congrats you look like every kid walking the street or shopping at forever 21. Please tell me this is one of those tall tee dress-sized shirts too.

How many kids do you see in full Rick then you faggot

>he thinks the brand makes him more fashionable

that bomber + elongated tee combo along with those pants really accentuates your hips and waist, and not in a flattering way.

Hey it's you! Hats never seem to work out for you haha but you look nice.

If I spent a dick load of mommy and daddy's money on trend fashion id expect everyone to know I'm the most fashionable fool around, too.

Haha hi! Backhanded compliment but I'll take it because I agree with you lol. I just want hats to work for me

Thank you for taking a normal pic

How many inches do those shoes add

those shoes are disgusting and you should burn them
hypefag rick, literally kys and burn your second hand rick so no one has to see this again

don't ever post again

id on coat?

don't buy rick anymore, look at some other designers :((

Sleek af, but I would have gone for a grey shoe to match the jacket and delineate the pant/shoe line. I am autistic, tho

This changes everything...

Nice as always, how tall are you?
Change shoes and it’s great. I’m so fucking jealous of your hair
Nice hips
Not feeling the green shirt, but otherwise nice and basic

Normally don’t like double breasted but it looks solid

Disgusting shoes and can’t tell if you have facial hair or not but if it is, clean shave it, you have the face to pull it off

Expensive and too teenage

Decent but a bit uncordinated

u make me Rick mad , you buy Rick clothes or me Rick go out of style

Don't like it, but congrats for not taking an autistic picture this time

got it from topman a few years back
thanks, idk about a grey shoe, but i def need to grow my shoe collection
thanks, i'm 6'4"
thanks bud
change shoes, and would recommeng against standing your collar like that
legit bad, short bomber with long tee that doesnt work with bottom half, your silhouette is fucked and gives you that meme chloe moretz photoshopped pic body
i like this, but it seems very all over the place. changes shoes to something else and i think i wouldnt feel that way
cant tell anything cept bad green on shoes
simple but fine

My god can you make those shoes look any worse ?

Looks nice. Did you get the waist taken in on those?

lmaooo the drop crotch

turn around and let us see your diaper butt

Probably. I’m not very good at this :(

Fantastic, love the slippers. Those your bfs?
Killed it with the shoes, great facial aesthetic. Also not a fan of the popped collar
Bait
lol is this guy living in a dorm
Okay, can't make a great assessment from your angle
Feel a Americana vibe
Pretty good, and I'm not usually a fan of drop crotch. You better be tall though

Nah, the pockets just stick out a bit.

Ebin meme

Repost for feedback, only recently been getting more adventurous/effay with my fits

Like what you're going for, but not sure if your shirt is doing you justice.

'_>'

'

it looks like you put way too much effort to look like you don't

I like these.

RRL eveything

Cute
Love it
Not a fan of heritage clothing

thanks lol naw theyre my roommates gfs

looks good minus the the stacking
too dark can't see
bait? this style just doesn't work well on you
oh good more bunny shoes, they actually look ok from this angle, trousers look god, maroon shirt though? no just no
idk what to say about this desu

>77777
and the torso get it...all jokes aside, why can't you find proper sizing clothes? your shirt this time is so oversized that the sleeves would cover your hands if you let them down all the way. jesus torso..

w2c skirt and jacket?

on my dick femanon

Shirt too big, jeans too skinny. Looks bad man.

Thrifted

it's supposed to be oversized. it looks stupid like this, better when I let them cover my hands actually . and I'm tryin to work these boots I think they might look better undone desu. this is a cheetah print I you noticed and it shows how fast I am.
btw never doubt the digits, that basically means my fit is untouchable

>cheetah print I you noticed and it shows how fast I am.
iow, this still image doesn't do the shirt justice. you need to see it flowing on me in motion. it's fast, like a cheetah, and flowing

for the love of god lose those disgusting moon boot clodhopper shits

rest of the fit is so sick and sleek and comfy-looking and you fucking ruined it >:(

no shit, I am past the point of trying to be OCD and anal about perfect fits. I'm progressed past that. now I just look at my body as an easil and the piece of clothing will do what it wants and I'm not going to care about it. because my lower half is established now. this is deeply philosophical and imo, very haute fashion

Kaftan recently purchased in Marrakech, pool slides from Palm Angels

fit: 4/10
bait: 6/10

Necklace from Vatican City, directly blessed by Pope Franky

ok phew i was unsure all this time if torso was baiting or not, but this finally seals the deal for me. thanks torso

One day you will see the light, friend

This isn't very good. You should take your shirt to a tailor to get a proper fitting and tell the tailor that you want to wear it untucked.

The lengthy and consistent replies devoid of emotionality, blatant misspellings, overly cavalier punctuation and writing style, feigned pseudo-naive sense of sincerity, and highfalutin musings on fashion and his personal sartorial decisions make it pretty clear this guy doesn't really think he looks like anything other than a mannequin from a 1970's discount consignment store

Damn, I wish I had the balls to pull this off. solid fit man.

where'd ya get the shoes

Oldie Halloweener costume ft.

Number (N)ine
Raf Semens
Yohji(OG) Yamamoto (the one that Kanye copied)

Word

It's blurry

Troll

I really wouldn't tuck into drops that deep
a bit too much happening for me but if the skirt was a little longer the intentional clash would be cool

Tomorrow's fit: Signed vintage Billy Yates T, Boris Bidjan Saberi sweats, common pj's achilles sneaks

lol. i am a human just like you.
looks very samurai, is that a core?
>77777
I don't need to say anything more

shoes?

this is Sherpa coatigan, how to wrap it closed around waist idk, I guess u aren't supposed to.

Eh, Rick made an entire collection around tucking into Astaires. It's fine to me

Most of you guys dress like you’re autistic and have no friends

your shoes are too fucking slim and tiny for this look

guys if u wear wide leg trousers you need to balance them out with a visually heavy shoe - af1s or boots..

guidi derbies, 992s i think

you look like kim sang woo behind your phone

this is the best fit ive seen here in years. i dont browse often though

wow have u learned nothing from the last thread ahahahhaa
>telling ppl not to wear maroon but you're walking around wearing that fucking sleazy shirt from a pawn shop, with FUCKING SKINNY JEANS and reddit.com official shoes

lmfao.

great fit w/ different shoes

the t shirt / shirt combo does not go together well.
i think such a sharp contrast looks weird in this way
also, black pants/white shirt without a jacket automatically looks like a min. wage uniform to me.

> you need to see it flowing on me in motion. it's fast, like a cheetah, and flowing

Oh my fucking god bahahahaha

maybe it's just you haven't learned not too care. that's actually what I learned from the last thread. and you don't understand who I am appealing to. or why I would choose to use a wild animal pattern and how that affects the mind of the person viewing it. I'm going to make a thread for Rick Owens quotes, because I am seeing how he is thinking and his thought process is. The other aspect of this format is that it's always headless, so this affects (even if subtly) how you choose your pieces.

man i don't give a fuck what rick owens thinks, you need to improve your taste. what's the point of looking like a cheetah (via a LITERAL INTERPRETATION mind you, rick's interpretation of animals, architecture, nature's structures etc are abstracted and not this literal)
Think about the animal's features, frame them differently.
Rather than just 1 piece about a cheetah, take the animal's inspiration and match it with proportions, silhouette, etc.
a runner with a sharp angle could give you the feeling of performance, evolution - as is a cheeta's foot.
slim, form-fitting all around as a cheetah is sleek.
perhaps black fur to hint at this animal element

Why do I wanna punch this dude

mmfmfhdhh yes daddy turn around and let me see that P O O P Y diaper butt please.....

btw i know i was pretty rude, my apologies, i just found it pretty funny at first
hopefully my advice helps you think about the potential dimensions of inspiration

desu user, you just come across like someone who likes making enemies of the people you encounter. I like to make friends and then benefit together.

but to give you the benefit of the doubt and I will try and understand what you are saying.

>Rather than just 1 piece about a cheetah, take the animal's inspiration and match it with proportions, silhouette, etc.
a runner with a sharp angle could give you the feeling of performance, evolution - as is a cheeta's foot.
slim, form-fitting all around as a cheetah is sleek.
perhaps black fur to hint at this animal element

ok that is interesting, very inspiring! I would look at your inspiration, and you seem to be trying to "create" a Cheetah, out of the person, iow, you are trying to transform the person into a Cheetah. I am not exactly trying to accomplish that per se (although I can see how you would think I was based on my comment).

I saw a bunch of different shirts today, some had flowers, some had snakes, some had dragons, and some just had other abstract objects printed on them, but I chose this one, because it immediately inspired me, and I felt it draw out an emotion in me, that I believe other people also will have that emotion drawn out of them. A raw uninhibited (yes somewhat sleazy) animalistic emotion. Yes, it's pretty basic, it's just a shirt. But my clothes are not the center focus of my purpose, they are just enhancers. I am not trying to create a runway show, I am just trying to use my understanding of human behavior and incorporate it into my style. Style =/= Fashion right?

> it immediately inspired me
Then it was the right choice to buy it.
I just think that the pairings with the shirt were an afterthought, not the ideal complements of the piece. Tbh it will be tricky to style, but if you love it then go for it.
Maybe khaki straight-leg or tapered trousers, or beige jeans (not skinny unless you alter the fit of the garment) and the shoe.
I'd like to see you enhance it somehow with DIY.
The way a chef uses spices to bring life to a dish, you need to somehow emphasize this emotion as much as possible.
I've been tapering/cropping my tops recently, in the body. i think that would enhance this piece.
i'd try to meditate on why this piece inspired you so. what is it about the image of a cheetah that you love?
show it. speed? confidence? structure? unpredictability? dominance?
somehow bring those out.

yea, didnt have this shirt on as my fit, I just put it on top of what i already had when I got home. when I post fits, it's almost always to just look at only one piece. the other things im wearing are just what I already had on. maybe I should stop doing that. I just thought it was better to isolate the single piece so it isnt "affected" by the other elements either positively or negatively. I guess that is inevitable. I just viewed it as showing one piece, and then the rest is greyed out, and not the focus. so you are exactly right in that observation. I did what you're saying about just cutting things off with scissors, I did that to a bunch of tshirts I had that I really felt were too big. I cut the sleeves to make them tank tops, and I cut the bottoms of a couple them. Idk if I have the balls to cut this, I jus bought it, maybe i will, i never even thought to cut a buttoned shirt, but that's a good tip thanks. i purposely bought XL because I want an "engulfing" effect, like sloppy effect. I couldve easily bought Medium or Large but they just didnt look effective to me. I swear I did it on purpose, it looks better when I just unbutton the sleeves and they cover my hands, I realized that right after I posted fit.

Do you have any clothing for the upper body that fits? Where are you finding all these clothes that are too big for you

the floating torso strikes again. never change, man

they looked better where the drop crotch wasn't obvious. why does ricky always pull these tricks? those shoes are still garbo

i really liked this one, looks fresh af

cool, almost made it but something is off

it suits you well

lol i want to fucking die

sorry for the quality
ill post my ratings later on

i'm really nice!

digging it

You have to see if from the designer's perspective. Imo, RO makes the shoes like this, extra pronounced artificial rubberized and almost like a robot's foot, it's kind of self-deprecating. It's making fun of how our society is becoming so dependent on technology, and how we live in an artificial world, our feet are what connects us to the Earth. And so having this ultra thick sole, and overly synthetic looking, it's like a tongue in cheek thing. imo.
>reddit.com official shoes
ok make fun of my boots, but they are just one pair of my rotation, they are made in Portugal, and all leather upper and I like them, so. They are just plain derby boots, and they aren't supposed to be anything special, but for me to learn how to style with this type of boot. I also have boots made in Italy, that are really nice. I'd rather have 4 different types of well-made European leather boots, then just one very expensive pair. Yea you might have a nicer boot, but you lock yourself into always styling around that style of boot. Mentally? I want to keep things changing and fresh, a different boot, a different look and feeling. Go ahead, go pay $1000+ for something made in China but has a better name brand on it.

wow thanks, i wish i had as sharp features as him
thanks boys
i would lose the hat and either get slimmer or looser fit pants, those look kind of too in-between
needs bigger bulge
you're probably very handsome but why post this?
coat is perfect length for you, and i know you were trying it on so you didnt plan it but dont pair it with that shirt
dont pose like this bro just be normal
it's very cool but makes you look squat. agreed on point about shoes with other anons