PLEASE help me itentify these heels

I am desperate to find out what brand these heels are. Unfortunately don't have better quality pic of them.

any idea how i could identify them? I tried everything i could think of!

Nice digits.

Anyway best bet is asking the girl if you know her. This could be any brand really. Sorry.

There must be at least ONE high heel expert here who can identify these!

bump

They appear to have metastasized from Tory Burch's vagina. Have you looked in there?

they are Rick Owens geobaskets

They're from Raf's 2001 spring collection
Good luck

Why don't you ask on /cgl/ ? More likely to get a response there.

HA HA HA. Man, you are hilarious!!!

Where is the pic from? Might find more from that.

Gucci striped leather platform pumps

wow someone actually got it. hope OP is still here to suck this mans dick;

WHY would anyone want to wear these?

IKR? There's a reason all philly hoes prefer moschinos

but seriously I cant believe someone found them and OP, you should take two hours of study to better understand what these abominations are an exaggeration of and why you'd be a derivative of a derivative to actually wear these things outside the strip club

Stop watching the kardashian show, you're going the wrong way

Couldn't agree more. You're a gem

What's the point of these things anyway? To let those fat 'thicc' snooki like femlets reach normal human height?

Why, thank you.

Yeah, that... but while I've felt that way about platformy shit for a while now, like, since genjiro girls or whatever you call em popped up over in moon land with those huge platforms and that pseudo white eyelid taping game that makes your face look melty over the long run...

Obvious height issues drive the average purchaser of this shoe, which promises elevation while copping a feel of the bobby brown beach nautical hamptons MILF who drank too much pinot grigio and then having a seizure on the floor of the champagne room. TLDR, it promises a bit of class and pedigree as well as the ability to see over the counter in a starbucks.

Problem is, it delivers on only one of the two, while also marking the wearer as the exact opposite of the other, assuming they *aren't* already clearly identifiable as middle class staten island types with an associates' degree and a baby on the way at 22 which, i might add, was not a planned pregnancy - no matter how you look at it.

i'm impressed someone found it

$1100 tho, and then there's the medical bills

>man

I hate this fucking manlet. He's like shorter than Prince. Did you see when he walked for Marc Jacobs runway show, fucking hilaroious, even with stilt-like platform shoes he was like 4 heads taller than the rest of the models. LMAO. Fuck LadyfagGa

Kek. I thought it was some country singer huge in the flyover states til I read that last post.

Hope OP is still here to suck this woman's dick

dayum gg dude