Are the boys in the picture antifa or proto- fascists?

are the boys in the picture antifa or proto- fascists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Position
youtu.be/-FrztU7QqB8
youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awesome photo, what’s going on here

Oswald mosley in the middle right

Douglas P. is a strasserist.

cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Position

Ouch no need to insult them that harshly.

it's a collage & an album cover

>implying embracing European Traditional Aesthetics and pairing fascist German Idealism with careful observation of Tradition isn't the absolute perfect way to escape the soul crushing commodification of culture and mindless egalitarianism designed by Capitalists and the oppressive ruling class of Jews (the 1% is 47% Jewish) in order to atomise and subjugate the Proletariat and disenfranchise the native White Worker

I don't know who these people are, but one thing is blindingly obvious - these people are not Antifa. Antifa have no idea how to reject commodification of culture and oppression of the worker by the Jewish and self hating White ruling bourgoesie who hold the academic and institutional monopoly and are busy at work disenfranchising and atomising the native working class.

>>oppression of the worker by the Jewish and self hating White ruling bourgoesie who hold the academic and institutional monopoly

id like to fuck their tight buttholes

>reject commodity culture
>do everything possible to milk your fans for cash

You are a fucking idiot
this is not what marxism is for u nazbol piece of shit

Looks like Death In June back cover art. So it's the second one

This

Good post

It's from a death in June album cover so I'd say it's somewhat fascist or volkich

Little known secret - far leaning political movements are pretty much the womb of dictatorships. Are you implying, OP, that those two choices you've given us are one and the same, making your post a meta-statement on the inherently divisive nature of anti-centrism and rigid sociopolitical castes wherein we may be completely alienated by the system that denies the existence of potential constituent is simultaneously Pro gun rights, Pro gay marriage, Pro industry and Pro choice?

Do groups like the faaaaar right and militant SJWs really just serve the same purpose - to divide us all, using fear to dissolve potential solidarity & social evolution, so that we may easier manipulated by the apolitical amoral wealth base that ACTUALLY runs shit in this nation?

Would we be better trying to find the things that we, as citizens and Americans, all share? Are all the nazi analogies even valid? Is it possible that those tiki torch kids weren't a new batch of hitler clones, but rather just Kids? Scared, manipulated, stupid, closeted, easily led kids? Could this be said of the Antifa Crowd?

Is it possible that all of these kids share that feeling of being lost, that deep need for a defining personal narrative, a new true compass that tells us where we're going - in the universe?

Perhaps this is a microcosm of how wars boil up and lay waste to countless promising youths at the behest of commanding officers, propaganda and deceitful rulers.

I'm pretty sure I know how and why this shit all started, but where does it all end?

turtlenecks look more fashy than antifa

>evolution means your people become a hated minority in their homelands and degeneracy and paedophilia acceptance is pushed on your opiate addicted people by a hostile parasite
Wew

youtu.be/-FrztU7QqB8

>implying that's not carefully crafted wew

It is carefully crafted. We are carefully working out how to uncraft it.

I want a form of anarcho-fascism, a kind of grounds-up not top down lead, but t b h I would happily live in an ethnostate dictatorship that promoted traditional wholesome values and an independent banking system over the current child transgenderism and militant egalitarianism of the kikes

Your suggestion is literally "let's all get along" whilst Somalians abuse your kids, Jews abuse your kids, Mexicans flood your borders, Europe becomes minority European and jails its citizens for noticing the wrong things. We are tribal beings. The last half century has united whites as a collective diaspora more than anything. You would feel more at home in white South Africa than black Detroit.

There will be peaceful separation and balakanisation or there will be civil war. The normies are getting pissed off too, they're now making the distinction between Supreeemacy and simple white nationalism and advocacy.

It's okay to be white.

I have absolutely NO white guilt. That is some shit that really pisses me off, conceptually. I don't even necessarily BELIEVE we can all just 'get along'.

I just think it would be kind of nice if we could.

As for war and impending doom, I've kind of always expected I'd see that in my life time, even as a centrist/humanist/apolitical/whatever/doesitevenmatter. People, by and large, can't seem to get their collective shit together.

It would be nice.

It would also be nice if Pitbulls didn't rip the spines out of Golden Retrievers and maul puppies, but unfortunately it's just in their nature.

We work better in ethnic homogeneity. This is a tangible fact. If you lived in the 98% white Europe or the 90% white America of half a century ago, your cortisol would be lower, your crime rates would be barely existent, you'd probably leave your door unlocked when you went out.

The Chinese laugh at "white liberals" for pretending race isn't real. They also run university courses and print Chinese books on how successful the Jews are at running and subverting Western nations. Look it up, there's no taboo on discussing these topics in China so they're happily discussing the most hardcore "Neo Nazi" topics. The Chinese lead the world in genetic research and they're incredibly race realist... go figure.

cringe

reminder that this is cancer

>centrist
youtu.be/JB_omHQwYh8

>Cries on a thread where politics and political aesthetics is in the title
:^)

weak bait

>when you listen to Death In June but are so bad at apoliteia that you fall right into the left-right dichotomy in everything you say
>probably still think you "get" the music
Go meditate or pray, idiots. It's far more important than having read Mein Kampf.