/archistethics/

Other urls found in this thread:

architectureofdoom.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so disneyland, keeping in mind disney was a nazi.

boring as fuq.

t. i have no history to be proud of so i hate on other peoples

lmaoatu

get on my level

pleb-tourist core

The Soviet pavillion in Expo 58.
The early cold war sounds like a much more interesting era to live in tbqh

Another pavillion but can't remember which.

I would post more but most my shit I already posted on a recent thread and I don't wanna do it again

Oh fuck this isn't Veeky Forums lol. Guess I'll post them then.

Lmao. all posts before this are like stockimages, or what appear on shitth postcards that fat american housewives send to their relatives when they visit urope

yeah I don't know what is people's obsession with those shitty german houses

fuck no image the fuck

/pol/ please go. its nice to visit nuremberg or whatever but oversaturated images of random german timber houses really isn't aesthetic, it's tacky. its grandma-tier taste

persian architecture coming soon

The penis building

kay here it comes

LOVE this location! I photographed a lookbook for a Parisien brand there.

architectureofdoom.tumblr.com/

Nice. It's in Spain right? Wish I could go there, it's an awesome building

And some more Modernist-Postmodernist architecture that I forgot

Nice digits. Yes it's in Calpe, Spain. The owner of the buildings is a fucking asshole. At first he gave clearance fo the shoot but when he saw our whole team preparing he suddenly asked for money. Luckily a local who was with us fixed it and came to his senses.

this thread better not die holy fuck, Ive been here for half an hour I think

kay im done

thanks for the contributions good sir. Nice thread so far

barogue is so tacky.

How did you get into your place, as a photographer realizing lookbooks for fashion brands? Just trying to understand ways to enter the industry, thanks ahead for your time

what the fuck

I love and hate brutalism.

because like anything, there is really shitty brutalism, and really masterful brutalism

Well, it doesn't belong in cities. It needs to be in nature by itself to stand in contrast.

I'm not even a professional photographer actually. Grew up in Brussels and work at a creative agency as multimedia artist. Kangol contacted us for an assignment and I went to Paris to help coordinate it. They were very happy with the results and I worked with them again. Their model was actually the one who recommended me for this shoot so that's how it all got to happen.

forgot pic

This is fa

these are kind of boring. nothing super interesting just nice to look at, and nothing especially high res

Brutalism in cities is good though. Love that barebones utilitarian concrete look

i can see where you're coming from but cant say i necessarily agree

>HDR
Fucking stop.

ah Geneve!

I find it really refined.

You probably live in Houston. Enjoy your floods.

>not living on a highway

fucking plebs

architecture isnt supposed to be "interesting", its supposed to be looking nice. when you go to a restaurant you expect nice food, not a piece of turd on your plate just to make it "interesting"

It clearly belongs nowhere near say .

NA MI NOVIO

post your favorite residential architecture
post the place/house where you would want to live

posting that shit here is like going into a michelin-starred restaurant and asking for a slice of meatloaf and boiled potatos

1930s British Suburbs are the peak of low-density development and have never been matched desu senpai.

>modernist planning, vernacular materials (and the occasional mock-tudor flair) - innovative yet inoffensive
>nice big rooms and solid brick walls
>reasonably sized drive and garden - neither cramped boxes or supermarket carpark-tier deserts of empty grass and gravel
>fireplaces
>still manage to be reasonable walkable, cycleable, and have solid public transport links

sadly most new developments here are faux-18th/19th century shit that manages both to be tacky, car-dependent, cheaply built and cramped as fuck

no, posting modernism would be like going to a micheln-star restaurant and axing for a turd sandwich (medium)

Almost got an apartment in pic related but went to someone else

Ew

this
I didn't realize this was a tourist aesthetics thread

Does everything that isn't social-critical theory based brutalism trigger the post-marxist new left AFA shills on this board?

this

Lmao. Nazis thinking tacky postcard pictures are representation of anything traditional.

> tacky postcard pictures
Bingo, all nationalism is steeped in tacky historical revisionism