Fitted Hat

Should I cop this? I want a fitted with the oriole logo like this. I wish I could find other colors though. Who's the local hat expert around these parts?

FUCK NO
FUCK NO
FUCK NO
FUCK NO

the only acceptable hats are baseball dad" caps

If the bill is curved a bit they look fine imo

Oh boy.. please leave the thread.

What's this dude's problem?

This is the specific logo I want.

Shit, forgot pic.

Agree with this. Curve the brim, remove the stickers.

Dad caps were effay and still can be but usually they look like the person wearing is trying too hard

this is filipino garbage
fuck the dad hat meme. you dont know shit

Filipino? What

Baseball caps are literally timeless

This guy gets it.

eh its a Lids exclusive for a reason

Which is?

What's that supposed to mean

I'm a hat guy, my advice:
-Buy what you like, confidence trumps everything (as long as you're not a brand/trend humping retard)
-Take off the sticker
-Don't wear the bottom of the hat on the crown of you head (like an Asian wannabe gangster)
-If you curve the brim on a fitted, don't wear it backwards
-For the love of God, take off the sticker
-Don't match your whole outfit to the hat (in this case, don't over accentuate black and orange)

I think all caps look terrible

Agree with this user mostly. I would go further and say you should never wear a fitted backwards, unless youre a fred durst impersonator.

And there are some designs that are shit.

I know how to rock a hat.. I'm asking if effay knows a good source for New Era hats. I've been looking for an Orioles hat like in the OP pic with that specific logo. I want to know if there's alternate colors out there. Does Veeky Forums really know nothing about baseball caps? Sheesh. I knew this place was overrun with Yuropeans but cmon.. no one here knows a thing?

fitteds are gonna come back pretty soon. go for it.

Only kids wear that shit here