What's the best alternative to lowtop ramones that actually look like low top ramones? I'd buy fakes...

What's the best alternative to lowtop ramones that actually look like low top ramones? I'd buy fakes, but can't seem to find a good pair in size 11.

I customized these w/ Converse's editor. They're okay, but they still look goofy to me for some reason. Beasts paying $400-$700 though

Other side

Top down POV

I hate that I can't remove the gaudy Jack Purcell logo

I'd probably buy them if they didn't have that stupid logo on the back and front. The ridge in the front also is very unappealing imo

black leather 1970s converse

they have a design on the heel tab though, but still better than the jack purcell toe cap

They look decent, but the texture in the front ruins it for me.

or these

my bad wrong pic

Here's a pic of the actual shoe for reference. Maybe I should just save up. But then again, I'm ugly so not like anyone's looking anyway.

Nevermind, these are.

yeah you're an ugly nigger

Will wearing ramones help me get this girl :,)

:(

just get a pair of converse they're like $40 on ebay

Well the thing is Converse have a completely different silhouette to Ramones. Personally I think the ones you customized look perfectly fine, but keep in mind that Converse have a much slimmer silhouette than Ramones, which are a lot more bulky. Honestly though Ramones are overpriced meme shoes, so I'd just get the Converse anyway.

>paying that much money for clown shoes
Guess they don't call him Tricky Rick for nothin'

I agree. Probably gonna get the purcels and just paint the backs white.

Why do you want these? They're literally just a designer converse. It's like buying a 1k plain black tee

Nah, don't get Converse from ebay, they be bad juju.

Why tho?

this... why?

just wear them like what they are/ how they came