- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.

OP you have to understand one thing: we don't hate you, we just want you to stop posting this thread. Maybe call it "forex general" or something.

fuck you faggot
i wanted first post
REE

>forex can be dangerous

"Forex can be your worst nightmare"

Forex is dangerous.

You need at least $2,000 to trade effectively you n00b. That is, unless you're really, really, really good.

I've been practicing on and off for about 2 years now and even though I consider myself an absolute genius I recognize relative to my potential I'm barely mediocre. And I can easily double an account over $2,000 in less than a year with hardly a 10% catastrophic downside risk.
Yea, if you're a dumbass. Back then I was all about buying the Franc, the Euro is too trashy for me to even buy for 2 weeks.

>with hardly a 10% catastrophic downside risk.
You are not a hedge fund manager you huge pussy, ramp it up to 50%, cut down the size as you grow big enough.

Unless you are not one of those cucks using 1:1 or 1:2 risk reward rations

it's harder for smart people to make money trading. they simply overthink everything. "what if im wrong, what if this won't happen, what if this.. what if that..,etc." and they constantly seek more and more information, reading more books, watching more videos on trading, things that keep delaying their actual trading development.

it's easier for dumb people, although it can be called dumb luck. "MACD CROSSED IM GOING LONG LMAO" "OH SHIT I MADE $5K IM A GENIUS KEK"

that is enough trolling
plz contribute to the serious discussion that was taking place beforehand

InB4 Alaskan autismo

SELL signal on EUR/usd pair.

swing trading, 1.1350 to 1.1200

I'm also short rn on eur/usd

this is a facebook photo ?

twitter

Might switch from forex to robinhood though now that I've learned about it and found out that it's free. It feels safer to scalp since trends are "more" predictable

In other words you feel like you've lost enough in forex

This guy knows. Was just testing it out with small amounts cause margins help.

Only put in 10 dollars at a time until it went to like 5, put in 50 so far total, only began learning how to make a profit more recently, up to 25 from my latest 10 dollar injection.

I don't fancy your chances trying to 'scalp' on a mobile platform.... better off looking longer term than that

>he doesn't know the spread he's treading
>he likes not only order slippage but also spread slippage

I never set a stop loss. It's my main advantage. If I do sell at a loss it's to free up margin.

>it's easier for dumb people,
I think you mean simple people. Simple people do better because it's a simple machine they're working with.

SELL SIGNAL (swing trading) for :

- DOW JONES
- S&P 500

this a message from alaska

are you alerts memes?

Anyone know which United states based broker is best to go with.. thru mt4? Oanda, fxcm, citifx?? Who dose not rip you off..?

Can you actually tell me where to sign in, and how to start this?
Complete noob here who likes to play it safe with low amounts.

I use oanda, it has no minimum buy in and it's fairly easy to use and get started if you know basics about stocks. Just watch graphs for awhile and read up on how volatile forex is, etc.

They have a play demo account you can use where you can play around and make bets with fake money, so i would try that first so you can see what works and what doesn't work.

My harmonics are working just fine. Iv heard of slippage and data loss.. So you trade oanda live?

>United states

cfd and forex is banned for U.S resident

I haven't encountered any problems as far as I can tell other than my bad trades

Dude what the heck are you talking about?

Good! Thank you. Dealing desk brokers make me a bit suspicious is all. My program is winning a lot now, so I'm ready. I think I'll go with them, they are the biggest after all..

Good luck, just be ready when you go live. I rushed going live from my demo account and lost a bit because of it

How long must I demo before I go live?

Just until you're comfortable with how it all works and are confident that you know how you want to play your trades. It's all up to when you feel ready, I ended up learning a lot more through trial and error with my live account that I could have done with a demo account.

No it isn't