What are you guys favourite collabs...

What are you guys favourite collabs? Supreme x The North Face is consistently great (even though this board hates supreme).

bump

Probably sean cliver or mike hill

how can you have a favorite anything if you hate the thing?

>tfw if this gets re-released and retails for $3K+

Kermit frog t-shirt

pls come back

Hikercore when?

supreme is only good when it comes to collabs, i'm still waiting for undercover x supreme this season

UC X Supreme is GOAT

this is gorgeous, techwear wet dream
also what happened to this tnf x junya jacket? it was on the runway with all the other tnf collab shit that released but i havent seen this one released anywhere

bart simpson x nelson mandela

Junya x Northface is cool as fuck, but large billboard-esque branding kills my boner.

Probably made for the Asian people segment in mind. Chinese and Korean ppl LOVE their big logos

isn't this part of SS18? probably won't go on sale until next year

Biggest question I have is why BAPE and Supreme have never collab'd. Can you imagine the hypebeasts when a bogo shark hoodie drops?

Managed to cop the akira arm hoodie in black for $180, for sure will sell it for $320+

but they have? plus they are rumored to be doing it again for next year

youre an idiot

yes

>I use sims 3 as my primary tool for designing fabrics

jesus christ no

Damn I fucking love Junya. Man knows how to mix different materials to create an interesting clothes. Same goes for Sacai and Undercover. Not sure if they are inspired by Margiela or CdG.

Those are the most awful North Face jackets I've ever seen.

this needs to come back in a '70 version

the supreme x the north face denali jackets and last summer's fleece jackets are the nicest of those collabs imo

is that a jacket with a built in backpack? sick

the expedition map jacket is absolute GOAT period

not even the best cdg x nike dunks