Hair Threadd:

Hey guys, so my hair is really dry, thick, and stiff. It only gets frizzy after showers, ive tried to limit washing my hair only 3x a week but it only gets greasy and stiff. How can i get it to be softer silkier and stop from being dry, stiff, and frizzy???(hopefully to achieve like pic related)
Also hair thread !!

I usually have the same problem, only my hair is thin and becomes really flat and boring after washing it. I'm starting to use dry shampoo and it seems to give it more body while keeping it from being oily. I don't think it's very good for your hair though.

Also towel dry only and minimize products

My hair is thinning on the sides exactly like Ryan Goslings is here, only I am not as pretty as he is, so it looks like shit.
Any advice?
It is worse on the right, a bit like Gosling, I guess it's the side I sleep on and causes more tension and pulling when rolling about.

i got a haircut yesterday lol
epic win

white males bald and get erectile dysfunction by 20

Tell that to leanardo decaprio fag

How can I realistically get this hairstyle (products, etc) and would it look good on a brown-haired man
Do not discuss my taste

That is not thinning.

>celebrity who gotten a dozen surgeries and implants is typical of white male

lel poor white males no wonder they're angry little balding dicklets all the time

So I have thick hair and no signs of receding but all I ever did was grow it really long until I can't manage it or get a buzzcut, what's a good haircut for curly as fuck hair

What do you call it then?
On me it used to be much thicker but now it looks like that, I don't like the look of it.

Bump
I need advice on this hairstyle

>be 22
>think my hairline is receding
>even see thin spots on my temples
>start going through old photos
>realize I even was NW2 in grade school, I just couldn't see it under my bangs as a teenager
>even had the same thin spots, completely visible in grade school photos

I can't be the only one who this has happened to, right? Are there just some people who are perpetually in early stage "baldness" but don't get any balder?

this is my 1 year hair growth, i'm thinking in cutting back to something like pic 2 length after losing some weight, any suggestions?

Try using less shampoo. A dime sized drop should be enough for this length. Get some good conditioner for your hair type too. I have gnarly dandruff so I use the Nioxin Scalp Recovery line but its really gentle and doesnt strip a lot of moisture out of your hair. You could go into a beauty school/shop and get a cholesterol treatment too which will bring back some life to your scalp which is important for healthy hair. Use cool water to rinse and pat your head dry instead of scrubbing

Thinking of going for something like this. It might help hide my fivehead.

I dunno, the very front of my hairline as always been weaker. You might not have noticed it. Even most girls I know are like that.

have you tried taking a vitamins? invest in some good hair, nails, and skin vitamins

looks like its uses a ton of hairspray desu

uou should try black tier haircuts, like a fade

So would I need to comb it right after washing it and blow-drying it to keep it in place?

I have very boring typical-white-boy hair but some mornings it does cool things. This was a boring day. Anyone have recommendations of what I could do to change it up?

I'm pale as fuck though

I've been growing it out for a while now but i really feel like getting a haircut. Any recommendations?

nice hair. My hair used to be shitty. The end always curled back up and made me look retarded, like I was a goat. Keep it growing

yeah maybe use some pomade before the harispray

More buzzcut inspo like this one? Pretty sure it's a growing buzzcut but I like it

Use conditioner and make a monthly DIY hair mask.

Go full samurai

why did someone take Luca's picture and blur his face?

How can I get this kind of layered, textured look if my hair is naturally a little wavy?

I've had the same hair for a while now and i'm getting tired of it. I'm thinking of just buzzing it all off once summer rolls back around. Should I just continue to let it grow out more until then? Could I even pull off a buzzcut?

Here's another pic

Why is this board so obsessed with not washing your hair? I do it every morning and my hair is fine

How would someone with rather thick blonde hair get the surfer beach look? I plan on growing my hair out and I want to try it.

get off Veeky Forums mr president

Use conditioner every day

i only condition but since i got back from paris i dont even bother washing my hair it just looks too good

u should never be shampooing regardless
salt spray and balayage

Cuz they cant handle dat much cute, no homo

you look like a paintbrush man, buzz it or ease up on the styling.

you look like you're 13, get off Veeky Forums.

#1 buzz + eyebrow slit meme
>swastika tatt coming soon

eyebrow slit? where the slit, you just lobbed half of it off

it looks fine man, i wouldnt worry about it. a little tuft hanging in front of the face sometimes is cool tho.

i have similar hair but mine hates staying back like yours, what product do you use?

Never shampoo? I’m not sure I believe that

look closer

yeah can see it now

you look like the naked man in Rust

lol, that looks fucking dumb sorry dude
way to close to the edge and way too thick, also its not slanted at all like they usually are

i hope that grows back quick to spare you the embarrassment

HOW DO I GET RID OF DANDRUFF

THIS SHIT LITERALLY COMES BACK AFTER 1 DAY OF WASHING

I TRIED EVERY SINGLE SHITTY DANDRUFF SHAMPOOS IN STORES

dude fucked my shit up. had to get it shorter than ever. mad af at the moment because it still looks like shit

Dictionary definition of a buzz

wow
just wow

:(

Nigger did you shave your widows peak? Bahahaha

wasn't me who saved it. never goin back there after this shit

Just shave it all man, or be the definition of JUST for a month

yeah thats what im gonna do

calm down tyrone, I'd ask you if you had anything better to do but niggers dont work

LMFAO

I'M STILL FUCKING LAUGHING HOLY SHIT

mistakes were made

What do you mean by paintbrush? I already put pretty minimal effort into styling and and if I don't do anything it just goes in all directions and looks horrible. I probably will just buzz it, but rn i'm just waiting for summer.

Don't style it upwards like that

canny breathe

Any recommendations for what I could do with this? It just remains extremely wavy and unruly.
Open to everything (chemical straightening, dyeing/bleaching, shaving, etc.) Really just need something that doesn't look extremely unkempt like it is now.

Your waves are 10/10 mate, don't change a thing

what produce do i use to make my hair like this
already have long hair like op's pic but how do i get it to stay like that

Looks great man
Go samurai

Can't go wrong with a haircut like this.

Don't be a faggot who spends more time on his hair than a woman.

use some curl shampoo like sheamoisture coconut milk something something

I have curly hair when it's longer and that makes my curls look really good

but curls are also irritating so I keep my hair short

besides that i'd just get it faded in the sides and the back but leave the top curly

These are both very good Caesar styles. It looks great with some waviness or curl.

So, i've been growing my hair since 2 years ago and this is how far i've come, it look shorter because i've been cutting just sides, my fringe now can cover all my face and the sides have just started to get to my shoulders when its wet, should i keep it up or just cut it?

What haircut/style should I go for? I want to grow it out but I have a formal in a week so I need to tidy it up but idk what'd suit my head. Also is there anything I can put in my hair to make the look/texture better? I hate how it's all wavy and shit.

Forgot pic, sorry

Forgot pic

buzz that shit

wat do Veeky Forums
I have curly ginger hair, i've been doing nopoo for like a year, condition everyday, don't dry with a towel to stop frizz and use moroccan oil if i remember.
What else can i do? i want it to look more sleek and shiny rather than dry and keep the curliness.
any opinions appreciated
also recommended products pls

Hey curly bro, take this and be happy.

Dry with towel and apply while hair is dump, not wet,
DUMP!

>dump

oopsie

D A M P

Which one should I get? Sumotech or Hanz de Fuko's Quicksand?

everyone else in this thread is stupid. go second or a little shorter than that. perfect

I've always had a hairline like this, even as a kid.

What do I do?

My current barber fucks my shit up and makes my temples look even more "receded" than they actually are by leaving the very front of my widow's peak way longer than the back side of my bangs

anyone have any pics that resemble pic related's hair? I haven't been able to find anything especially close

For reference, this is me at 16. Now I have it longer and combed to the side, but like I said the current barber has no idea how to cut my hair.

Should I just go back to that?

Help!

Two problems I need some assistance on, a knot in my hair and some haircut advice.

So I've had a pretty big knot in my hair for about a week, It's in the back and I've tried being patient. What should I do? Will a salon or barber help?

Also I Have a wedding coming up, I'm a groomsmen and I want to cut my hair to something slightly fem but not too much( I don't want to be a hot topic of the event). I want something medium in length and maybe with bangs, but I know nothing about hair. Can I get some suggestions? Will the knot thing hinder the process a lot? Will a barber be helpful or salon?

ive heard pomade and no poo but im not so sure about no poo desu

Should I cut or keep growing

What is a shorter variant of this?

i've gotten many comments on the softness/"luscious"ness of my hair ever since I started using coconut oil shampoo (l'oreal elvive). i don't really bother too much with what products i use but this seems decent.
number 2 is GOAT tier
number 3 is pretty good too though.
keep it up senpai, lookin like Kane Sumabat
zucc

pic related is my hair goals. correct me if i'm wrong but it seems to be achievable by keeping the back and sides trimmed to a couple inches?

How do I achieve the japanese rockabilly/fascist hairstyle, Veeky Forums? The glasses are no problem but I have mediterranean hair. Thick, greasy, and the ends curl up a little when I grow it long

>sharingan

keep growing but what the fuck do you do to it?
wear a hat or something

That's the old of the new NSJAP. These men use it on their flags too. In fact, the beads represent one of the 3 sacred treasures of the Emperor. These three beads are called the "magatama"

can somebody provide me with some inspo like pic related? hard to find good pics with this hairstyle without the hair being too short, want to have good pics to make sure my hairdresser doesn't fuck up

You read the Wikipedia article didn't you.

I knew it way before then. When I first heard that Emperor Akihito decided to give up his throne to his son, Crown Prince Naruhito, I perused several articles concerning the throne-passing ceremony. It involves blessings concerning the Imperial Treasures - inclduding the magatama

Besides the cool nip in my picture said it himself

what was up with his characters total non-reactivity in the show(mostly regarding cersei)? In the books he was way different