What kinds of wallets are Veeky Forums?

What kinds of wallets are Veeky Forums?

none unfortunately, only card holders and money clips
sucks to be a yuropoor desu since coins are worth something here

does somebody know a good wallet that can hold coins? I first wanted to get a wallet from apc, but billfold wallets look shit. the only alternative I can think of is a cdg wallet or that slp card holder with coin department thingy

bumping cause i need a new wallet

If you carry a wallet you don't really belong on this board

>if you go outside you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums
fair enough

same situation. need a new one soon for cards, coins etc. some good allround shit

I heard leather quality isn’t great for price compared to goyard but you could look at Fauré le Page. their patterns look as nice if not better than goyard’s

That's way too tiny for me + looks really feminine IMHO. Think I should have made myself more clear. I need some real fucking sack for my shit. ID card + various smaller cards + bank notes + a few coins. Something with a velcro or whatever.

Anyway, don't bother. I don't really give a shit like OP. I'll get some cheap trash that stores my stuff.

What is the effay way to pay for goods and services then? Sucking cock?

looks ethnic
is there something simple like slp without meme prices?

I'm using a paperwallet

trds76eu7

I use a ledger nano s. It's 2017, Fiat Money is fucking done. I don't buy Shit offline

Hate their logo on the inside

Bump

just get a parabellum

Can Veeky Forums recommend a good alligator wallet?
The one from Edward Green looks pretty neat (pic related).
Can Veeky Forums recommend any other company?

w2c? my 9 year old nephew would love it

but only if you're Samuel L Jackson

Are they able to hold credit cards? Or are they only meant for money?

Some of those look pretty sick

My coins lies freely around jeans, jeans are really cool for holding coins thou. What are you using ?

Thought about doing that + card holder but idk, seems impractical. It's probably either that or a zip wallet from cdg, but they are too pricey for me.

Btw does somebody know where to get cheap minimalistic (no trash logo etc. etc.) card holders or wallets? As a krautfag I don't want to invest a lot in designer stuff that will be stolen anyways.

>What kinds of wallets are Veeky Forums?
The kind filled with money, you dumbass.

I've heard that this kind of "wallet" are, but I personally don't like them, and forget about coins...

If I was you I would try to get a classic leather wallet for bills, cards and other papers. Invest a little more for a handmade one is totaly worth it, and try not to get one with a huge logo brand at the front...

And for the coins, in my country we use this kind of things:

I have a basic black leather wallet that used to belong to my dad.