/interiors/

Share your rooms/homes and give advice.

Pic related, it's mine. Not really sure what to add. I've already put a rug on the floor to cut down on echo. Maybe some posters/paintings.

1/3

2/3

3/3

>that flag

és português, então?

H8 and R8?

Are you in Spain?

It looks horrible, right?

For the time being, at least.

Are you watching Telemundo?

You have that place to yourself or are you sharing it with relatives/roommates?

Is it detached or an apartment?

Yes, watching "La Sexta".

Are you as poor as it seems?

Collegecuck. Probably gonna be a poorfag for a few more years since I want to do a PhD after this.

Crashing out of NYC for a bit while I get done with this charming dependency on Xanax and its shitty, long ass tapering protocol. Relatives.

Cop this recycled leather sofa?
I don't know shit about buying big things like couches so I'd like some advice on whether or not this would look like shit.

How's it made? Does it have a frame or any structure? It looks like a giant beanbag/futon thing.

cluttered jumbled messes, how do u breathe or think clearly

Post your place

Its not my place, faggot, it's where I live ATM. Read thread.

Now, post your 5th floor tenement walk up, the one you pay 2300 for every month.

Good looking af

Cheers, mate. Antique collectors kinda run in my family: the sort of people who watch antiques roadshow and call the appraisal price within 30 seconds.

the quality of every photo so far lmao

Get it, muthafucka. Greta’s are beautiful.

get rid of those flags, they make it look like a hide-out for a separatist movement or something.

>i dropped out of college because i smoke weed and now i live with my parents just a 40 minute drive from manhattan

Not really, I have proper degrees and I even own a bit of land, albeit mortgaged to the hilt. I'm sick, so I'm staying with relatives. All my grandparents are dead. My folks are just never around or in the city these last few years

I like you manner of speech, and the self-depreciating handle. What degrees you got, if you don't mind me asking?

English Lit / Writing and Classical Synthesis. Two different schools. Useless, I guess. But fun to have on board.

No, not necessarily useless. Do you write? Ever been published?

Only had fucking copy published. Ad shit. Editing. My paintings and drawings have been published several times, tho - and I'm gaining traction, slowly, as a sound designer and independent producer. I sell instrumentals, make interface sounds and transitions, set up speaker timing in large halls (gotta delay the far speakers by a split second so the sound from the ones close to the stage hits the rear of the audience at the same time their nearby speakers trigger).

My desired endgame is to score films. That shit would be a dream...

You make anything?

>Only had fucking copy published. Ad shit. Editing. My paintings and drawings have been published several times, tho - and I'm gaining traction, slowly, as a sound designer and independent producer. I sell instrumentals, make interface sounds and transitions, set up speaker timing in large halls (gotta delay the far speakers by a split second so the sound from the ones close to the stage hits the rear of the audience at the same time their nearby speakers trigger).

so you're on welfare?

yeah, sure, welfare

I am very poor indeed

Go back to your country you shitskin/10

i have to admit, great taste my friend :)

>Estelada
>Are you in Spain?
>Yes
you are a fucking retard

bump

hmmm meh

What should I do with it?

it's a little messy

Clean your mess

bump

>bandera de portugal
>estel·lada

No sé que pensar-hi d'això
gràcies pel teu suport, però els catalans us veiem com un país nord-africà, alberto

Thoughts about this part of my room, Veeky Forums?

>how do you breathe in an apartment full of plants
faggot

salvage the painting for parts and even out your power sockets under the jackets

comfy, very nice user

this is my humble masturbation station

Aside from living in the middle of nowhere it is pretty neat.

comffy as fuck

photogenic elements, but everything is tryhard af

generic hipster store tier

generic old people home, zero interesting

Does anyone know a good Wardrobe and or Chest of Drawers that is curved on one side. Its a long shot, but my Wardrobe and Chest is going to need to go by a door, and if its squared off they will make the door difficult to get too, which sucks, but if they were rounded quite sharply on one the side next to the door, it would give that bit more room.

I am in the UK if that helps.

got a new fern. what do you people think?

from

how did you take such a sick looking space and make it look that shitty

B-but im already at my country

It's the artek chairs with that flag of portugal.

I'm not but I'm just a normal WASPy cheeseburger. I have the Ikea furniture because I'm a poor collegecuck right now.

El meu català no es bon. I'm not even of Portuguese descent, I just like Portugal. Also Catalonia and Portugal are basically long lost brothers, you both rebelled against Spain at the same time.

I would like to find a xicota catalana, though, perquè estic fins als collons de les portugueses

you say that like it's a bad thing

damn, thats good

samefaggtry

>reddit flag

Are you the kc igor?

Gimme suggestions for repainting an apartment

make sure to get it all over the walls

all White, or some off White colour

>S,M,L,XL on shelf
Nice, although Rem Koolhaus is the most entry level architect for architects, its a good book.

Good advice, have an upvote

I was thinking that, but which one?

Plants and art, the space looks completely soulless.

i think it goes with your taste. I used to like grey, but lately people have overused the grey color scale, so I would stay a bit away from that.

What do you mean? It was not the same guy

Thinking of doing an indoor herb garden, I'm also planning on getting some posters made of photos I took on my vacation and maybe some space stuff.

paint the door on the right white and get rid of the gay cow rug

It's not bad, especially considering since I'm looking for /easy-to-maintain cheapy furniture/ inspo

Anyone got more?

This is the only other one I have that's worth sharing. There's also my kitchen but it's just a small area with counters/appliances.

cutty is fucking disgusting. buy some ardbeg you fucking slob

kek I have that same dining set in my apartment.

Damn. Instagram is such a good platform for interior inspo, but the fluff on that thing is so cringeworthy and horrible. Anyone here who know of some good interior design forums?

Pic: Going to buy this in black and put it in my hall.

What to do in studio? Its pretty empty now so Im looking to rearrange and add more. What do you guys think?

Here an other angle

Paint that wall. Holy shit

Paint that wall, re position the bed, and get some half decent storage

shit resolution but this is my kawaiiiii room desu senpaiiiii

great colours, ikea core but so am I so w/e, you could probably finesse things a big more, maybe some wall art?

neo-classical garbage

holy fuck I would kill to life in this house and live out modern victorian fantasy

one hun dp not your space

wish i had a nice studio like that

Very bland and cold OP. Try some rugs. Need color, texture, and life (plants). The flags are very college dorm - art would make it much more sophisticated and homey. Some wall color if youre allowed to paint.
The house has excellent daylight, but looks like you could use some better electrical lighting.
Parents house/10

Yes, please. Goals/10

reminds me of a dream.
It also makes me very uncomfortable

I think youe place looks pretty sick OP. The best room in this thread prolly (though it's mostly trash)

Thanks man. Still wanna make some improvements though.

Thinking of getting some herbs to put in the windowsill. In fact, it would make my life easier because most herbs at the grocery store are in too big of bunches so they always go bad when I buy them.

For art, I like classical stuff a lot, and to a lesser degree bauhaus/constructivism.

I'm thinking of getting a poster sized print of pic related to hang on my wall, but I'm not sure how it would look for my interior.

empty spaces are v dreamlike

What are some somewhat affordable furniture brands that actually look good? I'm moving out of my parents house within the year and want to do it right the first time so I'm not stuck with a bunch of garbage looking furniture.

How do I create a good atmosphere? I have a lot of books which I have no problem displaying or having out in the open, but I also have a pretty good sized bluray collection that I'd like to hide away.

I just want it to look aesethic looking as possible desu.