Starting a clothing line

I want to open an online shop making graphic tees/hoodies, any designs/styles that I should implement

Did you even think twice about this? Figure out your vision and concept first so your brand has a red line.

Also why the fuck would we give you designs or styles? The whole point of a clothing line is expressing your own style, designs and vision.

Think about what you're doing first, otherwise you will end op like all those bigcartels printing bland shit on Gildan.

This exactly
Be fucking creative because every thread I’ve seen like this is so fucking basic

Well ok i have a vision and style here's an design I made, better wording is should i go more simplistic, how should I present them, how to get name out there, and I ask because I would cater to my own style but in order to sell I have to see what is popular and what do people wanna see, i have to study demographics

This. It shouldn't have to be said.

>I want to start a creative project
>Tell me what to do though

YER FUCKING STUPID OP

>i have to study demographics
lmao you aren't releasing mass market in every nationwide stores. you don't need that shit.

just open an etsy store and see where that takes you.

Here is the start of other designs

It's a nice design. Maybe some soft filter over it to give it an aquarel look. Designs like this stand out in simplicity. Have a look at designs by Juun J or Undercover, they all work with big printed graphics.

>nude girls
>upside cross
I can’t see the creativity
Reminds me of those middle school shirts

What would you consider?

Thanks for info will look into

Something different & unique, with your skill I bet you could do something better

Cringing rn

Pedophile tffuuu

Real easy to start your own brand.

>Gildian blanks
>Roses, preferably embroidered
>Japanese text, preferably on sleeves
>Famous art/pop culture pictures on your shirt
>Name your company something vague and edgy and anti establisment

>doesn't know that flat is justice
Can't tell if fag or bait

Thanks man, I can take the critique I ain't no bitch boi

there are clothing brands in germany that straight out rip off big brands and still sell out in hours after the release. Fucking idiots will buy anthing if you market it right. By market it right I mean make fucking youtube videos and gain a following of fucking 12 year olds. So if you want to make money with shitty uncreative fuckery: You can. just do anything and sell that shit.
Pic very related

Menswear fashion buyer here.

You're in for a rough ride.

The market is extremely oversaturated with fashion start-ups, 90% collapse in their first 6 months of trade as they can't grasp the basics.

> What is your target customer
> Have you sourced what materials your product will be
> Are you designing in-house or are you outsourcing for graphics
> Have you worked out overheads and more importantly can you manage them
> Have you got a core line of product

Unless your markup matches the product quality don't expect your brand to go far at all.

Social media is the biggest salesman in fashion start-ups, do you have a social media platform to promote product?

>Social media is the biggest salesman in fashion start-ups, do you have a social media platform to promote product?

big reason why my friends and i have failed to make a sale in 4 weeks since launching

we're looking at just sending some clothes out to "influencers" and prepping to just shut the site down when the year ends