How old were you when you realized Satan is the good guy?

How old were you when you realized Satan is the good guy?

Me? About 18

He's the bad guy because he tried to rebel for what he believed to be freedom and self-autonomy.

He was a fool because real freedom and self-autonomy is only achieved through complete submission to the will of God.

I think I was 15 or 16 when I first read Job and learned that Satan always worked for God, thus making him the good guy.

Here we see the fascist mindslave in its natural habitat

>Satan was the snake
The snake was just a snake. The story of creation, the garden of Eden and original sin is purely allegorical (as is Satan himself)

>Islam is satanic
Edgy. But Islam is only marginally worse than Christianity

>snake is just a snake
>purely allegorical

i don't think u understand what an allegory is

>its the "paradise lost was purely an allegorical epic" guy
Shits more cannon than the bible

>buying divine propaganda

Catholicism resisted the rise of fascism more than anybody

>what is the entire country of spain
>who gave the church the vatican

>Someone read Paradise lost, Book of Enoch and Dante's divine comedy.

90% chance you're posting from a majority christian country. Do those pesky christians still stone gays to death?

If you think that people in Germany opposed the Nazi party because they were Catholic shows how little you understand about Germany and German culture.

Splits like that in your picture were based on old cultural infuences and the feeling of anti-Prussianism in favour of Baravrianism and Austrianism.

You can go to Germany today and still feel the cultural difference between the Prussianised north and the Bavarianised south, in fact, it's something that's German's actively refer to.

But you're probably just some American who knows fuck all about anything.

How old were you when you realized that we're just cannon fodder in an Inferno-Celestial war?

How do you know all that stuff is true?

>muh submission to God

Abrahamists are weird man

When I was an edgy faggot, so 18 for me as well.

You started growing neck hair and being able to afford a fedora late, huh. That sucks.

man youre 18 but still in 8th grade? put down the linkin park and pick up that "hobbit" book and write your report for once!

Satan's a cool guy, he doesn't expect you to die for him. After all, his motivation is the same as ours.

>"Non serviam"

Metal, only willing slaves could have a problem with this.

>real freedom
>submission

Yeah man, like how the Southerners in the US all vote Republican because they hate Abraham Lincoln.
BTW many of the inner circle of the Nazis were from catholic regions. Like the head honcho himself. European Catholics are conservative and don't like radical ideologies, and most catholic countries where communism or fascism was put in place, it was not done so popularly. Yes even Italy, the ballsless government just gave the government to Mussolini when he and some followers marched in.

How does fascism's "us-them" way of manipulating it's citizenry not fit snugly in with christian religious thought?

>if you aren't literally and exactly what I think a christian is, and if think god is exactly who I think they are; you're obviously degenerate satanspawn
>If you don't believe in the exact national ideals I do, and think our leader stands for all of these things; you are obviously a degenerate traitor to your race and country

Man dude, nice ultra-bias, super-subjective, strawman argument. It doesn't sound like you've actually interacted with people irl for some time.

Yeah I'm sure some barbaric, uneducated (even for the time), nomadic camelfuckers totally had the mental capacity to cook that up and not believe it.

Trust me, there are Abos that still believe their own oral shit happened as told.

Nor do a majority of xtian shitposters here who push these lines of thought. I didn't just pull them out of my ass.

I'd actually really love to have a friend well versed in theology that I could have a lunch with over it, as people who agree to disagree.

Actually on that note, I have an acquaintance who recommended me Josh McDowell's The New Evidence That Demands A Verdict: Evidence I & II when I asked them about christian theology.

Anyone here read it? Is there anything I should expect going in?

My only allegiance is to the Senate.

I am the Senate