What are the best boost sneakers in terms of comfort and looks...

What are the best boost sneakers in terms of comfort and looks? My OG pureboost needs to be replaced and I never liked the 2.0 version. Please dont say NMD. Their comfort and looks are on par with roshes

I got inikis and theyre comfy af and the soles are good. Too loose for actual exercise though

If we’re only concerning comfort and looks, the pirate black Yeezy 350’s are my winner. Comfiest shoe I’ve ever owned, and they’re really the only color way that can be worn without looking like a meme-tier hype beast.

I’m also surprised at their quality. Obviously, the price of them is directly due to hype and limited quantity, but they’ve held up better than any other sneaker I’ve owned. And that’s without babying them in the slightest. I play sports in them, walked all around the shitty cobblestone streets in Italy in them, and wear them regularly.

I think moonrocks and tans can be worked into some nice earthy toned fits

They're a bit overplayed but if you don't mind it Ultraboosts are the shit. I've walked a ton in a pair for a year now and they're still going strong. Super comfortable and they're good for casual fits. They seem to be going on sale lately too, around 140ish or lower. Just don't get a shitty unwearable colorway and you'll be OK.

This. I have a pair of PB and love them. Great for travelling imo. V2 are comfy but not as versatile (size half up on V2).

Hoka One One

Lmao faggot detected

Unironically Yeezy

Get Ultraboost Uncageds, nobody wears them and they're extremely good looking.

where do you see them for 140?

a few weeks ago at footlocker. Keep an eye out for this month leading up to black friday, usually on the websites for the shoe stores you see in malls.

Any y3 sneaker desu, the kyujo's gotta be the comfiest sneaker I own, the boxing sneakers a close second

This

They had ubs as low as 107 on wiggle a few weeks ago.

How comfy are EQTs?

On pair with UB/PB.

4.0s are nice too

>Adidas shills still dick riding Styrofoam shoes

Step up to a real shoe

I own a pair of these. Comfy, attractive, can exercise a little in them, and good quality.

nah my nikes and adidas more comfortable

more sales = more comfort

>can i ask a related question?
The white sides, why the fuck are they white?
There is no way i could ever wear one of these outside and not have them look dirty after just days.
Do you guys just keep cleaning it, or do you not actually use them outdoors?

>attractive

Ultra Boost ST, They're more comfortable than regular UB (I have both)